Patch 4.0.8.2498

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
alkirah

Patch 4.0.8.2498

#1 Post by alkirah » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 am

Committed to rev 697.
Last edited by alkirah on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alleexx

Re: Patch 4.0.8.2498

#2 Post by Alleexx » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 am

Error8.jpg

mininaa

#3 Post by mininaa » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:49 am

The same problem with camera :(

nerdyone255

#4 Post by nerdyone255 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:57 am

above addresses got me rolling, but rom crashed out when interacting with a mailbox.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Well done, alkirah.

Exact same addresses I got. Except for some reason CheatEngine wouldn't find the swimaddress values so I couldn't get that one. How did you get it?
nerdyone255 wrote:above addresses got me rolling, but rom crashed out when interacting with a mailbox.
That's because the Attack function needed to be updates as well (as usual). It's fixed in in the update.

Committed to rev 697.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Oh and alkirah, edit the first post to say there has been an update or people will visit this post and try manually updating the addresses before reading the whole post.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

nerdyone255

#7 Post by nerdyone255 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:24 pm

looks like something changed with login that has given fastlogin revisited an issue.

can anyone else confirm?

alkirah

#8 Post by alkirah » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:40 pm

for the swim address, I basicly got it from olly, went to location 44E190 then used binary search to find same function in new exe.

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:44 pm

alkirah wrote:for the swim address, I basicly got it from olly, went to location 44E190 then used binary search to find same function in new exe.
Ah thought so. Never really got into olly.

bokagavrilov

#10 Post by bokagavrilov » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 pm

btw what u think about the new msg system..wont it be too risky..i mean it will be enough to catch a guy at KS gate and it will be banned...dont u think?

nerdyone255

#11 Post by nerdyone255 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:03 pm

confirmed on a few machines,

looks like fastlogin needs a little kick in the ass now, "enter world" seems like it needs to be clicked twice in order to actually get spawned.

manually clicking works and the bot picks up right where it left off.

*edit im assuming it has to do with that new "we can read your messages" box. not confident enough to go messing with the login addon though so will just wait for rock to take a look.

Kazaroth

#12 Post by Kazaroth » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 pm

I have confirmed the ChangeChar() function in accountlogin.lua is not working. The issue is the double click now required to "Enter World". I have added after the "DefaultServerLogin API call the following and they did not work. Did not know how to put in a sleep which might have helped.

Code: Select all

DefaultServerLogin(fastLoginUser,fastLoginPass)
     EnterWorld()
and

Both stopped at the character list window with the next character selected. I do not seem to find any function which will cause the enter world screen to hit the "Enter World" button twice.

This file is located in the ...\Interface\Loginxml\ folder

grande

#13 Post by grande » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:51 pm

I was thinking it would be more something like duplicating:

CharacterSelect_EnterWorld();

or:

CharacterSelectEnterWorldButton_Update();

Seems like if you put a yrest(200); after CharacterSelectEnterWorldButton_Update(); and then repeated CharacterSelectEnterWorldButton_Update(); it may do a double click.
Kazaroth wrote:I have confirmed the ChangeChar() function in accountlogin.lua is not working. The issue is the double click now required to "Enter World". I have added after the "DefaultServerLogin API call the following and they did not work. Did not know how to put in a sleep which might have helped.

EnterWorld()
and

Both stopped at the character list window with the next character selected. I do not seem to find any function which will cause the enter world screen to hit the "Enter World" button twice.

This file is located in the ...\Interface\Loginxml\ folder

rock5

#14 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Sorry guys. It wa an easy fix but I got carried away tidying other changes I had made and adding a "change channel" function that it got too late and I left it for today. I just need to do a little testing and I'll post.

If you wanted to know, to fix the double click issue I just duplicated this line around line 280 of "characterselect.lua".

EnterWorld(CHARACTERSELECT_REGION_SELECTED);
Works for manual enter, ChangeChar and LoginNextToon.

Kazaroth

#15 Post by Kazaroth » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Details on ChangeChar()
edit characterselect.lua
change function CharacterSelect_EnterWorld() by adding the EnterWorld(...) function. when done function should look like below.

function CharacterSelect_EnterWorld()
	if ( CHARACTERSELECT_RECOVER_DELETE ) then
		LoginDialog_Show("RECOVER_DELETE_CHARACTER");
	else
		UpdateCharacterList()
	end
end
I did verify it is working correctly when ChangeChar() is called.

lisa

#16 Post by lisa » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:06 am

rock5 wrote:If you wanted to know, to fix the double click issue I just duplicated this line around line 280 of "characterselect.lua".
Haha faster fingers got you again, I posted it 14 mins before you in the other topic =)~
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#17 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:29 am

I saw, although I figured it out pretty quick yesterday.

Anyway, files have been updated. Here is a list of changes.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 837#p34837

lisa

#18 Post by lisa » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 am

Yeah it was 2am when I saw the post about the patch, figured if I stayed up to get bot working again I wouldn't get to bed til 4am which didn't seem like a good idea lol
So yeah went to bed and figured if things still needed doing today I would be able to make some time for it.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#19 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 am

It's all good.

Edamh

Waypoint overrun since last/latest patch(es)

#20 Post by Edamh » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 am

Since the latest/last patch, I have noticed more waypoint overruns/recalc and the bot getting stuck where they shouldn't. Another symptom is the bot gets stuck at the beginning of Malatina's CoT; it tries to move before it has accepted the quest. Anyone else notice this?

I previously noticed these issues a while ago but a subsequent patch had fixed. Was something reverted?

BTW, am updated to v698.