Looking for a tiering wp.

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
sauhard

Looking for a tiering wp.

#1 Post by sauhard » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:59 pm

I am looking for 2 scripts if anyone has made:

1) The char buys belts from wailing fjord and sends to another char and keeps on doing it until a particular amount is sent.
I tried editing the buybelts.xml ( http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... hilit=tier) but was confused and gave up:P

2) THe second waypoint i am looking for is , if it would send Fusion stones to a particular char in a particular amount.

If anyone have those or use any other script for tiering please share or pm me :)
Satisfaction is the end of desire!!

ZZZZZ

Re: Looking for a tiering wp.

#2 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Umm here is what I threw together months ago. I don't play RoM at the moment so I have no idea if they still work or not and won't be getting on to fix it if it doesn't.

- Both characters need portable mail (Could probably edit it so you can use the actual mail boxes.
- The character buying belts does the fusions (can either run it at the vendor in wailing or sarlo.. I think that's what the zones are called anyway xD) and the other character simply buys random fusion stones and mails them (start at either west varanas vendor or fireboot fortress vendor).
- start the random fusion buyer first.

Probably better versions on solarstrike already but this is what I had anyway. Hope it still works for anyone that uses it.
ZZFusionStone.xml
Buys random fusion stone and mails.
(3.08 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
ZZBelt&Charges.xml
Buys belts and fuses stones
(2.87 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

sauhard

#3 Post by sauhard » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:02 am

ty for sharing. But :O are there better vesrsions? Can't find any. :(

Edit: Ok i tried this , it works well for till the buying of things is done. But after buying is completed it just stops saying nothing. Do i need any userfunction for it? or what portable mail box are you talking about? The item shop one or the one which we activate from macro?

Edit2 : Ok i found the userfunction myself. Do tell whether i need Rock5's Fusion function too?

sauhard

#4 Post by sauhard » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:47 am

Ok everything looks working when i updated some userfunctions. The only problem i am stuck at is this: I use fusion version 2.43
Attachments
Untitled.png