Multipule mobs

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Romplayer

Multipule mobs

#1 Post by Romplayer » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:12 am

Is there any way for the bot to recognize more than 1 mob attacking at a time and then procede to use an aoe cast only if more than 1 thing is attacking the player at a time?

lisa

Re: Multipule mobs

#2 Post by lisa » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:49 am

In a way the bot already does this but only for specific occasions, click to cast mainly, so skills like thunderstorm.

You can do a count of mobs within range of you easily but to do a check for how many are actually targeting you would require a new function, nothing specific for that at the moment.

Any reason you want to know how many are attacking you instead of just how many are around you?

Seems count mobs can check for agro aswell.

Code: Select all

player:countMobs(inrange, onlyaggro, idorname)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

Re: Multipule mobs

#3 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:15 am

I think you can use the 'mobcount' argument with any AOE skill, eg.

<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="95" autouse="true" mobcount="2"/> 
To check for only aggroed mobs add this option to your profile.

<option name="COUNT_AGGRO_ONLY"		value="true" />		<!-- If you want to count only aggro mobs within range of aoe skills  -->
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro