Whole DOD farm

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
mailstorm

Whole DOD farm

#1 Post by mailstorm » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 pm

HI there im working on script for farming whole dod. Please Notice i want to do it this script by my own i just need Your help for our own comfort.
one run take me nearly 3 mins do it mannualy
i want to do this using telehack to save time
so i see this like that
IM in party are player 01, 02, 03, 04
01 = DPS PLAYER
02 to 04 are alts who run for pick memo.

01 move to position x,y,z (1st boss) and atk using 3 skills he is rogue so use combo in same time alts follow 01
after kill he pickup only memo then alts fomr 2,3,4
when everyone pick then travel to second boss here wait 3 sec for alts and atack
and repeat this step till all bosses are death. When last one die enter to portal, then destroy pt invite last aprty (may be using addons)
the enter to portal teleport after talk with npc adn most important walk in to the portal after entering to portal in dod set on fly//<- that for decrease chance for cath by GM or report by other players.
1 run on full dod at normal mode give 23 memo to each player so after 28runs i can pick one stat on EACH player.

That idear are raw so i need to guidance what i need to do at begin i havbe all coordinates from dod please post You idea how You see this.
Im adding script whith all coordinates of track using Rock telefunction
Thank You
Attachments
Dod_Tele.xml
Please notice im Begginer
(2.67 KiB) Downloaded 284 times

mailstorm

Re: Whole DOD farm

#2 Post by mailstorm » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:52 pm

is anyone who can tell me what function i neeed to use to stop travel when im near boss and atk him ?

rock5

Re: Whole DOD farm

#3 Post by rock5 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:19 pm

To change waypoint type in a script use

Code: Select all

__WPL:setForcedWaypointType("NORMAL")
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro