A question about Golden Eggs...-

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Elbandim

A question about Golden Eggs...-

#1 Post by Elbandim » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Hello everybody, my question is - what is happened with the golden eggs i mean can it be placed for marketing with it or not anymore? Does it work like at transport runes?

For example, is it possible to get some from mail - auction house not bound ones, you have your botted golden eggs in bank, not bound ones in backpack, and you just put the bound ones from bank on your not bound ones in backpack?
Or maybe is there any more pattern for it?

Waiting for the answers! :)

Alleexx

Re: A question about Golden Eggs...-

#2 Post by Alleexx » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:12 pm

All eggs has been bound and even if you managed to unbind them like with the transport runes Frogster would have a VERY easy job detecting you as a botter as no one else can sell them anymore.

Elbandim

#3 Post by Elbandim » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Well listen this, on our server, there are no gms never almost. no banns no anything so, i just checked today around 12'o clock, there was few stacks of g eggs on ah, second checking around 5'o clock 0, third checking now 4 stacks of golden eggs on ah from the same guy, so - they're unbound able for sure. but how this is what i'd like to know? any1 outthere that knows smth about it? ( also - the golden eggs time left on ah is 2 days 22h 30 mins ) :)

Yozz

#4 Post by Yozz » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:19 pm

I am curious too about how to put the golden eggs in ah, still got few stacks and wanna get ride of em ^^

Alleexx

#5 Post by Alleexx » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:09 pm

They mentioned on the forums that there is a bug and I suppose that if you had golden eggs in your mail they may not be bound and when you merge them with a bound stack they will all be unbound. That's the only way I can think of

Elbandim

#6 Post by Elbandim » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 am

Yea alex, i think ( will test it ), but i'm 90% sure it's will be the same like with the transport runes. and won't be fixed atleast they won't be able to fix it

Elbandim

#7 Post by Elbandim » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:17 am

tested, 2 times too. wasted 20kk gold. but not unbounb able a bounded stack when you pull em on a not bound ones :/, seems this golden egg marketing really ended.

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:33 am

Elbandim wrote:tested, 2 times too. wasted 20kk gold. but not unbounb able a bounded stack when you pull em on a not bound ones :/, seems this golden egg marketing really ended.
So where did you get "not bound ones"? My old stack of golden eggs are now bound.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

gloover

#9 Post by gloover » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:16 am

I have some stacks of miller cakes and golden eggs storaged in my chest and some in my inventory, after this f..king patch all golden eggs and cakes in the inventory were bounded, those which were stored in the chest remained unbounded at this time (think it will be patched with the next server maintenance).

Puting unbounded eggs with bounded doesnt work - apart from this, you cannot collect more then one egg/day!

Elbandim

#10 Post by Elbandim » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:51 am

For Rock : one guy had like 5 stacks of golden eggs on AH, i bought first 1 stack. took from mail was not bound, then went to bank, seperated from 99 g egg, 1 g egg was not bound, pulled from bank the bound ones on that 1 not bound g egg, and all became bound. and at second seperating from a not bound stack all became bound. But i'm still not sure that there is no way to make them for not bound but we will see soon maybe some1 will come out with some new things etc.