getid no longer working

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
romaniac

getid no longer working

#1 Post by romaniac » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:54 pm

I tried using getid and it seems that it no longer works. It just shows the message "no id at current mouse location" regardless at what I point.

Waypoints and createpath work just as usual. Tried the usual stuff svn update, restarting everything etc, no change.

Does getid work for you?

rock5

Re: getid no longer working

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Yep still works.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

romaniac

#3 Post by romaniac » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:42 am

Hm, any idea what else to try if it refuses to do anything here?

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:17 am

What version of the bot are you using? What version of the game are you using (and don't say "the latest one")? If you are using the bot from SVN, are there any files with red or yellow icons next to them?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

romaniac

#5 Post by romaniac » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:08 am

Regular SVN version, all files are current. Game version is 5.0.6.2607, German client.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:02 am

That should work. I don't know why it doesn't for you.

Ego95

#7 Post by Ego95 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:25 pm

I thought the red icons were a bug :D
I've got a red icon on adresses permanently. If I delete the adresses and start SVN update everything seems to be correctly until I start rom/update.lua then I get the red icon again. Don't know why, everything works, so maybe it's really just a bug.

AlterEgo95

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:56 pm

AlterEgo95 wrote:I thought the red icons were a bug :D
I've got a red icon on adresses permanently. If I delete the adresses and start SVN update everything seems to be correctly until I start rom/update.lua then I get the red icon again. Don't know why, everything works, so maybe it's really just a bug.

AlterEgo95
The bot is set up to automtically update the addresses if it needs to, so the addresses.lua will have a red icon because rev 744 addresses.lua has values for before the last patch.
Every other file should have a green tick though.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Just to clarify,
Green means the file is the same as the repository.
Red means there are changes to the file but there are no conflicts.
Yellow means there are conflicts and they probably need to be resolved before it will work. Conflicts means the part of the file that was going to be changed by SVN was already edited so SVN doesn't know which version to use or how to merge the changes.