Plant Frames

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
zbynio

Plant Frames

#1 Post by zbynio » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi
I have a problem and can anyone of you knows the solution...

How i can open plant frame (in house)
target_Object flowerpot found but dont open plant-frame - skil1,1 not work
but...
if the mouse is over the flowerpot, then the plant-frame opens

Maybe someone knows how to script open a plant-frame? (no mouse use)
Can you advise me something?

greet

Valleyguy

Re: Plant Frames

#2 Post by Valleyguy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:27 pm

zbynio wrote:Hi
I have a problem and can anyone of you knows the solution...

How i can open plant frame (in house)
target_Object flowerpot found but dont open plant-frame - skil1,1 not work
but...
if the mouse is over the flowerpot, then the plant-frame opens

Maybe someone knows how to script open a plant-frame? (no mouse use)
Can you advise me something?

greet
i dont know the code off the top of my head but you should use the getid.lua to get the ID of the pot first once you have that i would use the harvest on the pot it should open the frame just like a bulletin board .. eg..

Code: Select all

player:harvest(999999) yrest(2000) 
replace 999999 with the id of your pot

don't have a clue how your going to interact with the frame though thats on you bud :)

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Valleyguy wrote:i dont know the code off the top of my head but you should use the getid.lua to get the ID of the pot first once you have that i would use the harvest on the pot it should open the frame just like a bulletin board .. eg..

don't have a clue how your going to interact with the frame though thats on you bud :)
If target_Object doesn't work, neither will harvest.

Actually you should only ever use player:harvest() to harvest resource nodes like herbs, wood and ore. player:harvest(idnumb) is only supported for backward compatibility. You should always use player:target_Object to target other objects.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Valleyguy

#4 Post by Valleyguy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 am

rock5 wrote:
Valleyguy wrote:i dont know the code off the top of my head but you should use the getid.lua to get the ID of the pot first once you have that i would use the harvest on the pot it should open the frame just like a bulletin board .. eg..

If target_Object doesn't work, neither will harvest.

Actually you should only ever use player:harvest() to harvest resource nodes like herbs, wood and ore. player:harvest(idnumb) is only supported for backward compatibility. You should always use player:target_Object to target other objects.
actually i find it works more reiable to use the harvest on a spesfic ID then trying to make sure you type the name right in Object (or can you use item id there as well?)

the other thing is he may have more then 1

target_Object flowerpot
flowerpot so it might be trying to open both?

also flowerpots and bulletin boards are not a targetable object (not like a mob or npc) does that not matter i remember a posting earlier about the bulletin board not opening with target Object and had to use harvest on it ....

VoidMain

#5 Post by VoidMain » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:09 am

You can use ids on target_Object, check this:

player:target_Object(_objname, _waittime, _harvestall, _donotignore);
This will target an object similarly to target_NPC but this function has more options to cater for the different behaviors of different objects.
_objname = name or id of object to target. Accepts partial names.(Required)
_waittime = time to wait if the object takes time to open in ms. (Optional, default is 0)
_harvestall = true if you wish to collect all in the immediate area.(Default is false ie. opens/collects only once)
_donotignore = By default, when collecting multiple objects with the _harvestall option, the bot will ignore the current node when searching for the next nearest node so it can quickly move on to the next node while the current one is still disappearing. Set this option to 'true' if you don't want to ignore the current node because it requires more than 1 click to collect it. (Default is false).

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 am

Valleyguy wrote: actually i find it works more reiable to use the harvest on a spesfic ID then trying to make sure you type the name right in Object (or can you use item id there as well?)
Yes you can use id, as you pointed out above.
Valleyguy wrote:the other thing is he may have more then 1

target_Object flowerpot
flowerpot so it might be trying to open both
?[/quote]If there is more than 1 it will target the closest.
Valleyguy wrote:also flowerpots and bulletin boards are not a targetable object (not like a mob or npc) does that not matter i remember a posting earlier about the bulletin board not opening with target Object and had to use harvest on it ....
With the new memory functions they are all targetable. There was an issue with target_Object, initially, because some items had unusual type numbers but I fixed that in revision 477. Now, as long as the name or id is correct, it will open. And please be aware, harvest and target_Object, at their core, use the same method to open objects.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Valleyguy

#7 Post by Valleyguy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 am

K thanks more knowledge :) so there was nothing wrong with how i been opening bulletin boards you have just expanded the process with more functions in target object. gotcha.

zbynio

#8 Post by zbynio » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:10 pm

harvest & object with id or name - not work
plant frame no open
:(