Stuck when not actually stuck

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
salient

Stuck when not actually stuck

#1 Post by salient » Sun May 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Sometimes (especially when my internet is lagging a bit) my character will repeatedly think it's stuck when it's clearly 15+ feet from any obstacles. Inevitably it eventually happens enough times in a row that it builds up to 10 and stops the script. Is there any way to lower the reset timer so that it has to happen 10 times in a row before it gives up?

filipsworks

Re: Stuck when not actually stuck

#2 Post by filipsworks » Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 am

Tested it many times - this is in case if u cpu benchmark (made by bot and showed in "his" output) is lower then 5k points.

My home PC have 1,41GhZ only (know is archaic...:/) and I made some small steps to improve performance of bot pathfinding to do not get "Unstacking player blablabla" - crap in Output.

1st) If U planning to run bot once for a long time (several days for example) U should change some options in config files. Most important is option in <micromacro>\scripts\settinngs.lua @ line: #50 -- MAX_UNSTICK_TRIALS = 999, -- for being sure bot will not pause when U'll be AFK

2nd) Run Ur task manager and kill all non needed tasks what U can C in Runned As Administrator taskmgr
4 example in win7@32bit i have only 40 Processes working when I playing with AV/Xfire included (and RoM of course).

Pathfinding is strictly "addicted" from CPU

In my "PC" when I have only RoM and micromacro windows (with explorer disabled) there is a difference between time when I have RoM window active (on top - then bot can't find next waypoint and "think" I'm stuck, and trying to unstuck me) but if i have MicroMacro window as active (windows give some more CPU priority to active window - then pathfinding is correct)

3nd) Do 1st and 2nd steps, buy potion that gives U no -exp for 24h and then start the exp/daily Q-items collecting/gathering bot.

Shitsweak

Re: Stuck when not actually stuck

#3 Post by Shitsweak » Mon May 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Is there a way to disable "the stuck" command?

If this is possible you could then run simple paths that have no obstacles (to include cliffs).