not sell t4 items

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
azzi_x

not sell t4 items

#1 Post by azzi_x » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:39 am

this is a bit offtopic question; additional to the autosell, is it possible to not sell t4 items such as lvl54-55 blue and lvl50 purple?

rock5

Re: not sell t4 items

#2 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 am

So you knew it was off topic? So why did you post here? Don't you know how to start your own topic?

I've moved this into it's own topic for you.

As to the question, the autosell function can't do this and is not really worth implementing, imho, for a few reasons.
1. In areas that drop those types of items you can just not sell blues and purples and check them manually yourself later.
2. In some later levels mobs drop only t4 items so they become easy to farm.

If you still really want to do it you could create your own sell function that checks those 2 values (level and color) but it would most likely bypass your other autosell profile settings.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro