so for now rev486 doesnt work wit 3.0.3

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
swietlowka

so for now rev486 doesnt work wit 3.0.3

#1 Post by swietlowka » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 am

even after update it just doesnt work
just to let u guys know cause i can live some time without it :D

rock5

Re: so for now rev486 doesnt work wit 3.0.3

#2 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 am

swietlowka wrote:even after update it just doesnt work
just to let u guys know cause i can live some time without it :D
True. Said it needed update. I did update. Now it says.

Code: Select all

[DEBUG] TIMEOUT in RoMScript ...
The communication to the game with the MACRO function seems not to work.
scripts\bot.lua:2: Define ingame an empty macro at the FIRST macro space and assign
that to your MACRO hotkey '0'.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

swietlowka

#3 Post by swietlowka » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:45 am

almost same here, i got some error in player.lua but it's somwhat bigger issue since ui and addons stoped working like pbinfo

Bandy78

#4 Post by Bandy78 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:30 am

hi. i got an error too: scrits/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:117: attemt to perform arithmetics on local"tablePointerDir" (a nil value)

pbInfo works if u reinstall it.

hopefully u get it to work xD.

edit: still the waypoint creator works fine.

Valleyguy

#5 Post by Valleyguy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:48 am

Bandy78 wrote:hi. i got an error too: scrits/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:117: attemt to perform arithmetics on local"tablePointerDir" (a nil value)

pbInfo works if u reinstall it.

hopefully u get it to work xD.

edit: still the waypoint creator works fine.
so if way-point creator is working then your macro 0 is working? confused here cause rock's isn't...

swietlowka

#6 Post by swietlowka » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:57 am

it might be like i had once, that my macro got somehow deleted by itself, try it, have same error in memmory table, seems thats the problem

Bandy78

#7 Post by Bandy78 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:07 am

Valleyguy wrote:
so if way-point creator is working then your macro 0 is working? confused here cause rock's isn't...
yes, my macro is working but the waypoint files don't. the Miller's Farm waypoint files gives me the same error, and i find an user on another forum with the same problem after the patch.

VoidMain

#8 Post by VoidMain » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:25 am

Bandy78 wrote:
Valleyguy wrote:
yes, my macro is working but the waypoint files don't. the Miller's Farm waypoint files gives me the same error, and i find an user on another forum with the same problem after the patch.
Almost done with new addresses.

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:32 am

Strange. I just tried it again and I don't get the macro error anymore. Now I get the same as Bandy78.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

VoidMain

#10 Post by VoidMain » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:39 am

Update from SVN, i uploaded new addresses, should work fine now.

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:52 am

VoidMain wrote:Update from SVN, i uploaded new addresses, should work fine now.
Yes it works. And I was just about to suggest a temporary fix by reverting to 477.

VoidMain

#12 Post by VoidMain » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:53 am

rock5 wrote:
Yes it works. And I was just about to suggest a temporary fix by reverting to 477.
No need ;)

Bandy78

#13 Post by Bandy78 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 am

Excellent!!!

Valleyguy

#14 Post by Valleyguy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:34 pm

im guessing skills.xml needs heavy updates now with 3.0.3 esp due to the mana changes for spells? is there a way to incorp the % mana variable into this file?

VoidMain

#15 Post by VoidMain » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Valleyguy wrote:im guessing skills.xml needs heavy updates now with 3.0.3 esp due to the mana changes for spells? is there a way to incorp the % mana variable into this file?
We are working on this.

rock5

#16 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Valleyguy wrote:im guessing skills.xml needs heavy updates now with 3.0.3 esp due to the mana changes for spells? is there a way to incorp the % mana variable into this file?
That's one of the beauties of the new skill system voidmain is working on, when some skills change with patches, it will still read the correct values from memory. It wont be totally dependent on the skills.xml being kept upto date.

Valleyguy

#17 Post by Valleyguy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:49 pm

rock5 wrote:
That's one of the beauties of the new skill system voidmain is working on, when some skills change with patches, it will still read the correct values from memory. It wont be totally dependent on the skills.xml being kept upto date.
looking forward to it i started manually updating the knights skills last night when i rolled a knight but now 3.0.3 made that work useless ... man the rom forums are raging about the mana changes im gonna go see how bad my m/p got nerfed.

Edit: Confirmed the forums are right M/P totally nerfed bots a mana whore now lol re rolling a melee or scout the 2% - 3% mana costs are a major impact more mana more cost of the spell want more Regen add wisdom ... oh yea that adds more mana too .. loose loose :( hope they reverse this change otherwise no ones gonna play casters.

Rom Botter

#18 Post by Rom Botter » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 pm

VoidMain wrote:
rock5 wrote:
No need ;)
i have fully updated the bot, even made a new map and re downloaded the newest version with newest addresses, and it still gives me the error about the hotkey and i do have it on VK_0, i have even renewed the macro key, deleted macro.bsd and renewed the macro by deleting all macros i had and making a new one on the first spot in macro window

what to do?
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

VoidMain

#19 Post by VoidMain » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Rom Botter wrote:i have fully updated the bot, even made a new map and re downloaded the newest version with newest addresses, and it still gives me the error about the hotkey and i do have it on VK_0, i have even renewed the macro key, deleted macro.bsd and renewed the macro by deleting all macros i had and making a new one on the first spot in macro window

what to do?
Thats not exactly related to the bot, there is a problem with macros i had the same problem, this is what i did: Exit the game, delete macro.bsd, enter the game again (didn't work the first time, i don't know exactly why but the game keeps loading my macros even if i delete macro.bsd), repeated the process until i can use macros again.

JFYI, the problem is not with the bot, most of my macros didnt work in game.

Rom Botter

#20 Post by Rom Botter » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 am

VoidMain wrote:
Rom Botter wrote:i have fully updated the bot, even made a new map and re downloaded the newest version with newest addresses, and it still gives me the error about the hotkey and i do have it on VK_0, i have even renewed the macro key, deleted macro.bsd and renewed the macro by deleting all macros i had and making a new one on the first spot in macro window

what to do?
Thats not exactly related to the bot, there is a problem with macros i had the same problem, this is what i did: Exit the game, delete macro.bsd, enter the game again (didn't work the first time, i don't know exactly why but the game keeps loading my macros even if i delete macro.bsd), repeated the process until i can use macros again.

JFYI, the problem is not with the bot, most of my macros didnt work in game.
well... cant get it to work, been remaking and deleting (also macro.bsd every time) macro's and just cant get it to work.... guess this is the end of my time with the bot... untill there is a workaround, or frogster fixes the macro's...

real bummer :(
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson