Execution Errors

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
UndeadBison

Execution Errors

#1 Post by UndeadBison » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Dunno how many i'll have before I can actually run my script, but anyway I'm only basically-skilled with MM use and making profiles that work so what I did to get my harvesters to work was simply have another botter pal of mine send me his waypoints and profile as a template.

The waypoints farm dailies which I couldn't do at the time, but his Scout profile works peachy for the sake of harvesting. But now I want to farm monsters, but I can't execute the script and get it to work flawlessly.

I corrected any obvious differences between a ranged char profile and a melee char profile and renamed a copy to my character's name. After that I reduced combat distance to 45 and changed the S/R skills to my R/W skills. seems like it should go just fine because I didn't do anything drastic, just using my pal's prof as a template for other chars since I get boggle-headed making one from scratch. But every time i've attempted to run the waypoint, i get some strange crash error. The start of all this was some weird "wrong bagid" thing with the item check or w/e.

CURRENTLY, this is the issue:

[DEBUG] Timeout in RoMScript ...

Mapping Inventory (bagslot 1 to 60)...

.../scripts/rom/functions.lua:536: bad argument #1 to 'memoryReadByte' ((null))

I've fixed a few errors on my own but something about my inventory makes MM die of herpes =/

EDIT: Currently at latest revision (390) and Tort is updated.
Last edited by UndeadBison on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zilvermoon

Re: Execution Errors

#2 Post by Zilvermoon » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Note that i don't play RoM any longer, and there for don't use the Bot and haven't done so in about 150 rev's ... but to me it sound like it trying to pull data from macro2 ... but don't get the data ... so my guess it that your "profile" got the wrong information about macro(1 or 2 or maybe both) position ...

Note that this macro1 / macro2 stuff is "new" to me, it wasn't included when I used the bot ... but I do read a lot of the threads and try to keep my self uptodate (I'm currently working on a "new" project and use some of the basic coding from this bot) ...

Hope this helps you out, if not I'm sure that someone else will be able to help you ;)

Zilvermoon

UndeadBison

#3 Post by UndeadBison » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:26 pm

(sees bird fly over his head)

lolwut :]

Yeah if its not in the waypoint or profile docs i have no idea where to begin with fixing. ANy problems with the luas is a blank to me cuz i can't even crack em open. Liek id know what to do anyway.

Its just been one thing after another. I have a feeling its cuz of my friend's profile.. I'll paste what it looks like:

-------------------------------------------

Code: Select all

<profile>
	<options>
		<option name="HP_LOW" value="85" />
		<option name="MP_LOW_POTION" value="70" />
		<option name="HP_LOW_POTION" value="70" />

<option name="COMBAT_TYPE" value="melee" />
		<option name="COMBAT_DISTANCE" value="45" />
		<option name="ANTI_KS" value="false" />
		<option name="WAYPOINTS" value="test.xml" />
		<option name="RETURNPATH" value="test.xml" />
		<option name="PATH_TYPE" value="waypoints" />
		<option name="WANDER_RADIUS" value="500" />
		<option name="WAYPOINT_DEVIATION" value="0" />
		<option name="LOOT" value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_TIME" value="2000" />
		<option name="LOOT_DISTANCE" value="100" />
		<option name="LOOT_IN_COMBAT" value="true" />
		<option name="POTION_COOLDOWN" value="15" />
		<option name="MAX_FIGHT_TIME" value="10" />
		<option name="DOT_PERCENT" value="0" />
	</options>

<friends>
		<friend name="MyOtherCharacter1" />
		<friend name="MyOtherCharacter2" />
	</friends>

<hotkeys>
		<hotkey name="MACRO" key="VK_0" />

</hotkeys>

<skills>
		<skill name="WARRIOR_SLASH" hotkey="VK_2" modifier="" />
		<skill name="ROGUE_LOW_BLOW" hotkey="VK_3" modifier="" />
	</skills>

<onDeath>
		-- Additional Lua code to execute on death
		pauseOnDeath(); -- Stop the script
	</onDeath>

<onLeaveCombat>
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after killing an enemy
	</onLeaveCombat>

<onSkillCast>
		-- Additional Lua code to execute when casting a skill
		-- Note: arg1 contains the skill being used.
		-- i.e. arg1.Name will be the name of the skill being cast.
	</onSkillCast>
</profile>
------------------------------

Its a very basic thing, just meant to run the 7 waypoints and chop shit up with Warrior Slash and Rogue Low Blow. I dunno if it's any issue that im using a ranged char's template to do this but for now all i know is that my inventory seems to be a part of it. Dunno why it even needs to check my inventory i just want it to pick up dailies and farm XP.
Last edited by UndeadBison on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

d003232

#4 Post by d003232 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Did you set ingame your empty macro to your hotkey 0? Sometimes it is good to delete the rom macro file in 'my documents/Runes of Magic/<charname>' because the file could be corruped.

And: Please use the CODE tag for posting code and it could be helpful to post your MM window content with the error message.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

UndeadBison

#5 Post by UndeadBison » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Nothing else relevant to add. My error is in my original post in BOLD and future use of the CODE tag is noted.

I'll try deleting the macro thing. And yes all hotkeys are proper. Macro on 0, slash on 2, low blow on 3 and all matched up to the prof.

droppen

#6 Post by droppen » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:17 am

It looks as if getProc() is returning a null for the romscript function, witch is illogical..

d003232

#7 Post by d003232 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:09 am

UndeadBison wrote:Nothing else relevant to add. My error is in my original post in BOLD and future use of the CODE tag is noted.
You post only a part of the protocol. Please post the start of the bot and the whole part, where the error(s) start.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!