Version 7.4.0.2897 progress

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Sasuke

Re: Version 7.4.0.2897 progress

#981 Post by Sasuke » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:42 am

Administrator wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:08 pm As I suspected, that script uses the old addresses structure. I just pushed up a commit on Github to add a compatibility layer for the loading byte; go ahead and update (Download zip from here, use the RoM bot updater tool, or run rom-bot/gitupdate) and it should work again (assuming that there's no other issues).

I also made a change to the logo; the script will try to upgrade you to code page 65001 (UTF-8) if it can so you may be able to see the new logo text. If not, there's still a fallback mode that isn't as pretty, but it sure beats the alphabet-puke from before.
ok works but i have the question.Which is the command for enter in ini with alt, wait leader and follow him continuosly? I need command for leader too for check when alt is in party and wait start xml when him is inside ini.ty

Administrator
Site Admin

#982 Post by Administrator » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:17 am

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4402&hilit=party+bot

Looks like you'd want the leader to do this:

Code: Select all

sendPartyChat('com"portal"') -- Tell party to enter the portal
-- do something to enter the portal yourself
waitForLoadingScreen(60) -- Wait for loading screen to finish
yrest(10000); -- Rest 10 seconds to wait for rest of party to finish loading, just in case

sendPartyChat('com"follow"') -- Tell party to follow

Sasuke

#983 Post by Sasuke » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:37 pm

Administrator wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:17 am viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4402&hilit=party+bot

Looks like you'd want the leader to do this:

sendPartyChat('com"portal"') -- Tell party to enter the portal
-- do something to enter the portal yourself
waitForLoadingScreen(60) -- Wait for loading screen to finish
yrest(10000); -- Rest 10 seconds to wait for rest of party to finish loading, just in case

sendPartyChat('com"follow"') -- Tell party to follow
leader waypoint works .....but idon't like him write in party chat cause gm can see command i think.is there a way for use another command to tell party " go in"?
also i have a problem, i used "gotoportal "function on partyhealer( cause alt just follow leader), this script works when alt need to enter inside but usually he blocked in front of portal cause maybe i have a lag.....i have this on mm windows :
Loaded waypoint path partyhealer.xml
No return path with default naming partyhealer_return.xml found.
We use the normal waypoint path partyhealer.xml now.
Party Monitor started.
Party member 1 has the name of xxxxxxx
Targeting portal 106138, range 31.632482825625
sometimes enter and sometimes not
when alt needs to go out and i use the same cooand for enter ("go in " from leader) bot don't move.and i need to do manually.
is there another command for tell alt just follow and enter in portal when leader said "go" or i need to do manually waypoint for it?ty

Sasuke

#984 Post by Sasuke » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:37 pm

i used function in xml:
--inventory:useItem(202435) -- home sweet home standard
but him not use anything ..someone can help me ?rombot windows say me installe code

Administrator
Site Admin

#985 Post by Administrator » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:59 am

Sasuke wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:37 pm leader waypoint works .....but idon't like him write in party chat cause gm can see command i think.is there a way for use another command to tell party " go in"?
No, not that I am aware of.
is there another command for tell alt just follow and enter in portal when leader said "go" or i need to do manually waypoint for it?ty
Not without rewriting a whole bunch of code, no. You would need to somehow detect if and when the followers should change their behaviour. I guess one thing you could do is check if the leader isn't available, and you're close enough to a portal, then enter the portal. But again, that would require some modification of the follower code, and would end up being hyper-specific to your use case.
You need to remove the first -- in front of that line. The "--" tells it to not actually run that code. The 2nd "--" is fine, since that isn't code to run and is just meant to be a comment so you can ignore that one.

Unrelated to the question you just asked, but I did just push up a code change that could be useful for detecting whether or not all party members have entered the instance. You could put something like this in your leader's waypoints, for example:

waitForObjects({"Alice", "Bob", "Eve"}, 120); -- Waits for Alice, Bob, and Eve to appear nearby before continuing. If this takes longer than 120 seconds, continue on without them.

Sasuke

#986 Post by Sasuke » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 pm

Administrator wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:59 am
Sasuke wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:37 pm leader waypoint works .....but idon't like him write in party chat cause gm can see command i think.is there a way for use another command to tell party " go in"?
Not without rewriting a whole bunch of code, no. You would need to somehow detect if and when the followers should change their behaviour. I guess one thing you could do is check if the leader isn't available, and you're close enough to a portal, then enter the portal. But again, that would require some modification of the follower code, and would end up being hyper-specific to your use case.
You need to remove the first -- in front of that line. The "--" tells it to not actually run that code. The 2nd "--" is fine, since that isn't code to run and is just meant to be a comment so you can ignore that one.

Unrelated to the question you just asked, but I did just push up a code change that could be useful for detecting whether or not all party members have entered the instance. You could put something like this in your leader's waypoints, for example:

waitForObjects({"Alice", "Bob", "Eve"}, 120); -- Waits for Alice, Bob, and Eve to appear nearby before continuing. If this takes longer than 120 seconds, continue on without them.
ok ty i will try it .....all works when i enter , but there is a problem when him (alt) need to leave ini.........anyway i weill tell you tomorrow i think

Sasuke

#987 Post by Sasuke » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:32 am

ei m8 can you check if balu dailies works?char can't click on 3 bottles in balu village for complete an old daily quest "research expert" ......
We successfully target NPC Jenn Shadoli and try to open the dialog window.
We found Yellow Liquid and will harvest it.
Codemod not installed
We found Flask and will harvest it.
Codemod not installed
We found Cloudy Liquid and will harvest it.
Codemod not installed

Sasuke

#988 Post by Sasuke » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:43 am

Administrator wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:59 am

seems it changes something when game update ...can you check pls ?

Sasuke

#989 Post by Sasuke » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:10 am

Sasuke wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:37 pm i used function in xml:
but him not use anything ..someone can help me ?rombot windows say me installe code
I don't know if it has something to do with it but I installed kitty combo and I was trying the combinations of skills, I noticed that, although the program uses this function, the skills are activated by clicking several times on the macro created to make the program work ... I have I removed all the addons and I removed the configurations of the character in the documents folder .... It works for other people but not to me ... is it possible that windows has an important role in the use of macros and programs? that any version of kitty does not work with the factory settings of runes. Tips?

Administrator
Site Admin

#990 Post by Administrator » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:57 pm

I pushed up a couple updates today, one of which may fix your quest issue. I would suggest updating and retesting.

Sasuke

#991 Post by Sasuke » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:28 am

Administrator wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:57 pm I pushed up a couple updates today, one of which may fix your quest issue. I would suggest updating and retesting.
i will do, but can you check what i said you in pm or here about kitty and diyce pls?

Sasuke

#992 Post by Sasuke » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:16 pm

Administrator wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:57 pm I pushed up a couple updates today, one of which may fix your quest issue. I would suggest updating and retesting.
ok i'm testing but seems not works properly, anyway i will retry but i have a question:
is there a way for the priest or druid to target a specific player and use in sequence the skills I want? for example to use the priest, how can I tell him to focus on a specific player? i saw in partyhealer the focu priest only on the leader but i want to focus on another player, can i add a specific name? and if so how can I tell him to use skills in sequence that I want? Thank you

Administrator
Site Admin

#993 Post by Administrator » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:12 am

Probably something like

local other = player:findNearestNameOrId("Other player name goes here");
if( other ) then
	player:target(other);
	-- whatever you want to do after targeting the player goes here
end

xrozhija

#994 Post by xrozhija » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:25 am

I have noticed, that the bot doesn't use MP potions, or MP phirius potions.
It will bring the following error:
DEBUG - Cannot use item Divine Magic Stone BagId: #88 ItemCount: 70 reason: In Use

Phirius potions doesnt show any error, they are just never used.

It can use HP poton (Hundred Grass Essence) without any issue, just not the MP potions.

Administrator
Site Admin

#995 Post by Administrator » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:23 am

Just pushed up a fix that should address this. Can you test it out and see if your issues are resolved? You'll just need to update your scripts and you should be good to go.

xrozhija

#996 Post by xrozhija » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:17 am

Thanks, seems to work now with mana pots.

Tuedennuegel

#997 Post by Tuedennuegel » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:28 pm

Hallo zusammen,

es lief so gut...und nun nimmt er bei der TQ im Hügelland von Fartisan nicht mehr jeden
stabilisierenden Talisman. :-(

Aber bis jetzt war es so, das nach dem einspielen eines Patches von unserem tollen Admin alles wieder lief.

Liebe Grüße und besten Dank für die tolle Arbeit

man sagt es viel zu selten

Administrator
Site Admin

#998 Post by Administrator » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:44 am

Tuedennuegel wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:28 pm Hallo zusammen,

es lief so gut...und nun nimmt er bei der TQ im Hügelland von Fartisan nicht mehr jeden
stabilisierenden Talisman. :-(

Aber bis jetzt war es so, das nach dem einspielen eines Patches von unserem tollen Admin alles wieder lief.

Liebe Grüße und besten Dank für die tolle Arbeit

man sagt es viel zu selten
I'm not entirely certain what you're asking here. If a previous version of the scripts worked better, you can always install exactly that version.
Here's the list of every change made:
https://github.com/SolarStrike-Software ... its/master

Find the version that worked best for you (probably just go by date). Then, click the "< >" button to the right of it.

On that page, go to Code->Download ZIP:
Screenshot 2021-09-26 094403.png
Unzip the files, then copy/paste and overwrite your files with that version.

Tuedennuegel

#999 Post by Tuedennuegel » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:51 am

Lieben Dank für die Antwort.

Ich werde Ihren Vorschlag ausprobieren.
Es ist ja nicht schlimmes passiert....und meist
ist es nur eine Frage der Zeit wann Sie eine Aktualisierung
herausbringen und schon klappt wieder alles.

Gruß
Tuedi

Sasuke

#1000 Post by Sasuke » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:18 am

hi all and happy new year to all. i ask myself if there are any news or update in rombot cause i try to use lyliya waypoint for minigame ,but maybe something change , can someone have it works?ty
Attachments
lyli.jpg
lyliya.jpg