How to dupe ? (duplicate)

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
yellow

How to dupe ? (duplicate)

#1 Post by yellow » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:51 am

Hello everybody !

In first time I'm sorry for my bad english because i'm french :D

I searched in this forum and many website but I didn't found a solution to do dupe (duplicate).
Dupe item or maybe gold, I don't know if it's possible with gold, but with item i saw that with lagging you can dupe item..

If anyone had ever heard this or know how to do this ^^ he'ill be welcome :lol:

Nb : And i have other question off topic, but I had heard that it's possible to kill boss in one hit anyone know ?^^

droppen

Re: How to dupe ? (duplicate)

#2 Post by droppen » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:50 pm

yellow wrote:Hello everybody !

In first time I'm sorry for my bad english because i'm french :D

I searched in this forum and many website but I didn't found a solution to do dupe (duplicate).
Dupe item or maybe gold, I don't know if it's possible with gold, but with item i saw that with lagging you can dupe item..

If anyone had ever heard this or know how to do this ^^ he'ill be welcome :lol:

Nb : And i have other question off topic, but I had heard that it's possible to kill boss in one hit anyone know ?^^
This isn't really a rom hacking forum, and duplicating items is usually a scam that people use to get other people to install troijans to your computer. I dont think you can duplicate items in anyway in this game.

yellow

Re: How to dupe ? (duplicate)

#3 Post by yellow » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:30 am

Oh.. okay... but it's not a hack syteme, just an exploit i thinks because there are not really software to do that, just manipulation with NPC or player...