One person HealBot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Musier

One person HealBot

#1 Post by Musier » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:23 am

Hi.

I got script to my heal about following the target player and healing him with Urgent Heal. It looks like that:

Code: Select all

while (true) do
keyboardPress( key.VK_1 )
yrest(100);
keyboardPress( key.VK_1 )
yrest(100);
end
</onLoad>
</waypoints>
But my priest isn't good enough and i need he must give a target player "Healing Salve".

Is it possible to add this to my script?

Braziliano

Re: One person HealBot

#2 Post by Braziliano » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:20 am

you could just run partyhealer script , then make sure u setup your priest profile with the correct buffs/spells u wish to use :)

incase u don't have the script here..

-- file removed as it is part of bot. rock5 --

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:09 am

partyhealer.xml is part of the bot and can be found in the waypoints folder. So I've deleted the attached file.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Musier

#4 Post by Musier » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:35 am

This is my simple script where i got my "urgent heal" set on button 1. But as i said my heal isn't good enough, with spam urgent heal only then i need use "Healing Salve".

I don't see another topics with the same problems.

@Rock5 maybe you know how to do it?

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:31 am

I've never used a heal bot myself. If I did I'd probably use partyhealer. But if you want to do it your way why not put Healing Salve on button 2?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Musier

#6 Post by Musier » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:55 am

Yes, but i wanna play on 2 accounts. I go as dps and my heal would follow me and heal me with "Urgent heal" and use "Healing Salve". I guess if i set it on button 2 he use that spell, only 1 time and when skill end it, my heal doesn't give again. In that script i must add a timer or something like that. I don't know right now.

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:24 pm

I don't really understand why you do it that way. If it just keeps pressing 1 and casting Urgent Heal again and again wont it run out of mana? Why don't you add in a HP check? I also notice that you don't target anyone or follow anyone. I assume you would need to target your leader, check its health, heal them then follow them.

You know if you use partyhealer and set it up right and have only Urgent Heal and Healing Salve in the healers profile then it will follow you and caste those 2 spells as needed. Isn't this what you want?

Musier

#8 Post by Musier » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:20 pm

As i said i need in to heals only one person. If i go in party (more than 2 people) i got GridCliqueIt.
I got 90k mana and play as priest/knight. I got buff for increased healing for 15% and decrease using of mana.
I go and farm hoe. I go as r/m ( 152k hp full buffed ) and mobs hit me for 100k - 130k. I can heal w/o "Healing Salve" for 80k - 90k on crit. It's too low, because mobs can kill me when critical heal doesn't work. With "Healing Salve" i can heal for 110k - 116k with crit. I got sure mobs don't kill me and my heal got a chance to heal me easy.

That script work like that when i focused my rouge my heal starting to follow for me. If i move foward and i going go to go out of distance with "Urgent Heal" my heal starts to following again and stopped when have got enough of distance with healing skill.

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:15 pm

Ok, I'll take your word for it. So what was wrong with putting Healing Salve on button 2? I didn't quite understand it. Did it stop working when it caste Healing Salve? Why did it stop working? Did it stop targeting the dps perhaps?

lolita

#10 Post by lolita » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:38 pm

@Musier dont know why u want to use only those 2 skills, it will spend all of your mana, but this is what u asked for

Code: Select all

<onLoad>
		while (true) do
			RoMScript("TargetUnit('party1')")
			target = player:getTarget()
			if not player.Casting then
				if not target:hasBuff(500527) then	-- no healing salve buff
					SlashCommand("/cast Healing Salve")
				end
				SlashCommand("/cast Urgent Heal")
			end
			yrest(100)