Shake

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
zeljomir

Shake

#1 Post by zeljomir » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:46 pm

when i use this program... my chamera is shake :D lake ... i grabe whit mouse and shake left-right all the time in all waipoits... some one know what is the problem? HEEELLLLPPPP! :D

lisa

Re: Shake

#2 Post by lisa » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:21 pm

first I would follow the instructions in my signature and then I would make sure the mouse isn't broken, sounds like the left mouse click is being stuck down.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

zeljomir

#3 Post by zeljomir » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:32 pm

try all that in your signature.. and same story... shake,shake,shake you budy... :D
and now i try mouse.. leth you know the results

zeljomir

#4 Post by zeljomir » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:46 pm

i try secc mouse and i try no mouse... still same problem..

and make sound like i grabe some thing in backpak and put it beck in...

shake-shake.. :S hellllppp mee :o some one

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:02 am

Are you saying that it runs back and forth over the waypoints? If so you might just not have a powerful enough computer to run the game with the bot. If you haven't already, you could try redusing the video settings.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

zeljomir

#6 Post by zeljomir » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:04 am

lol dude.. i use bot like a 1 year for now.... so i know it works
al power of comp i rune 3-4 clients at night whit bot so i know its not that too :D

and not " back and forth " .... shake camera left-right... its like i pres left cklic on my muse and move my mouse left-right all the time.

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:10 am

It sounds like you are saying that it still moves forward and makes progess but shakes back and forth while it's moving. It's a super weird problem.

So has it been doing it ever since you started or has it started recently? If so what changed?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

zeljomir

#8 Post by zeljomir » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:35 am

yea make progras.. but hit in thigs in his way..
started recently from pach 4.01 some thing..
but try to change client agein and same..
redownloaded and reinstaled game and bot...

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:21 am

So you are using an old client. Are you sure you have the right version of the bot for your client?

zeljomir

#10 Post by zeljomir » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:12 pm

i use last version of runes of magic client and i updated my rom bot whit chapter V..
soo all is up to date.

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:53 pm

So your game client is version 5.0.0? It's just that you said you were using 4. something.

lolita

#12 Post by lolita » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:38 pm

he said, started recently, and he meant from 4.0.11 game version
(he's my frend)
Life is a journey, not destination :D

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Rom bot is not backward compatible with older versions of the game. You have to find the last version that works with your client. Luckily that's not too hard to do. 4.0.11 was just before the 5.0.0 patch. The version of the bot you are after is 719. To change to that version all you need to do is right click the 'rom' folder, select 'TortoiseSVN/Update to revision...' and enter 719 in the 'Revision' box. Then press enter.

And make sure you don't update your bot until your client updates to 5.0.0.

zeljomir

#14 Post by zeljomir » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 pm

i done all that... :D omg my game is 5.0.0.2538 pach my problems startd from pach 4.0.0.11..
i update rombot whit svn update... put new ingamefuncions in addon folder,and same story.

tinypic.com/player.php?v=zvbzu9&s=6

i dint do enything whit my mouse or keyborde while tipe this video...

rock5

#15 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:37 am

Hehehe LOL. ok. Still very very strange.

It sort of points to memory addresses being wrong or corrupt files, otherwise it shouldn't be doing that. But you said you tried Lisas instructions so you shouldn't have and edited or conflicting files. So I don't know.

Have you tried downloading the bot from scratch and just using the default files and profile, just to see if it works?

zeljomir

#16 Post by zeljomir » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 am

no,but lolita send me his rom bot (whit him works ok) and same story when i started it..

duno what to do...so i figure maybe you know :D

lisa

#17 Post by lisa » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:56 am

maybe look at actual game settings?
It's a weird issue that is for sure.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

zeljomir

#18 Post by zeljomir » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:59 am

on what settings you mean?

rock5

#19 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 am

At least we can rule out the bot. That pretty much leaves the game or your pc.

What Lisa said gives me an idea. What if your binding keys are messed up and it can only turn in one directlion? The move function uses a combination of key presses and instantly facing the direction you are headed. It might wiggle back and forth if it's turning one direction with keypresses then, when it goes beyond a certain angle, it instantly faces the right direction again. I can't really tell by the video if it instantly 'straightens up' or not but it looks like it vears to the left which would make sense. If I'm right, if you disable QUICK_TURN in your profile it should be worse.

So check your key bindings in the game settings to make sure your direction keys are ok.

And talking about key bindings, make sure you don't have the ExtraActionBars addon installed. That always caused strange behaviour. I don't see it in the video but you never know.

zeljomir

#20 Post by zeljomir » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:35 am

i try that sh.it whit QUICK_TURN allredy.... :D

and yea i have ExtraActionBars addon installed...cen it be soo simple??? o.0 - 0.o omg

hahhaahhhaahahahahhhahahhahahahhhahahaha i delited extraactionbarrs and ...
its normal agein its normal.. :D IM SOO HAPPY now... if you wor closer i kiss you :mrgreen:

bdv whay i cen't use that addon? i like him..
you see i play wd/w and i like to hawe alooOOOooot of skills in my action bar..