Aion Bot

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
rock5

Re: Aion Bot

#201 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:11 am

My first simple test worked.

Code: Select all

keyboardPress(key.VK_ENTER) 
yrest(100) 
keyboardPress(key.VK_DIVIDE) 
yrest(100) 
keyboardType("select euvano") 
yrest(1000) 
But the timing has to be right or it would press the enter key before all the characters were typed.

I found that I could enter the text into memory. A bit hard to test because CE doesn't write unicode text and neither does MM. But basically I should be able to do

--write command directly into memory
That should be a lot more reliable and faster.

@Administrator, is it possible to have a memory write function that writes in Unicode as part of MM? It seems the right place for it. You have one for reading Unicode. Otherwise I will have to make a bot level function, that would probably be slower too.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Administrator
Site Admin

#202 Post by Administrator » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:23 am

rock5 wrote:@Administrator, is it possible to have a memory write function that writes in Unicode as part of MM? It seems the right place for it. You have one for reading Unicode. Otherwise I will have to make a bot level function, that would probably be slower too.
There's a problem with that. Despite the name, Unicode isn't very unified. There's countless variants for different things. You can't even rely on each character occupying the same number of bytes. In some variants, there are 2 bytes per character while in others you need 4. There are even a few that use 2 bytes for some characters and 4 for certain other characters.

I have no problem with supporting Unicode. Deciding which variant to use is the hard part. There's really no way to tell what the target process is using short of trial and error.

rock5

#203 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:48 am

Ok. I guess I'll make my own function for Aion then. It just seems to be regular characters separated by null bytes.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#204 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Also I find myself needing to initialise the memory area I edit for typing, by "typing" 255 characters first. I noticed some strange behavior and was wondering if you could shed some light on it. If I type

Command> keyboardType("123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567
89012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567
89012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567
89012345678901234567890123456789012345")
It takes about 24s but the function returns about half way through that. I tried changing the typing delay but it made little difference to the total time it takes for all the characters to be typed.

Now 24s / 255characters = 94ms. If I set the typing delay to 90 then the characters are typed at that speed and the function returns about when it finishes typing. If I halve the delay, the typing seems to be going at the same speed, the function returns about half way through, then the rest of the characters appear really fast. As I reduce the delay further, the typing goes slower and slower and the typing function returns sooner. But always, at some point, the rest of the characters appear really quick. If I set the typing delay to 0, the typing function immediately returns. In the game nothing happens for a long while then suddenly the characters start appearing really fast and finishes, again, roughly 24s.

I'm assuming there is some sort of buffer and I don't expect you will be able to help me make it go faster but I was just hoping to understand it a bit better. One thing I noticed is if I press and hold a key, it will fill in about 10 seconds so I wonder why typing from MM seems to have to take 24s.

Administrator
Site Admin

#205 Post by Administrator » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:00 pm

I'm not really sure what that's all about. The keyboardType() function just iterated through each character, looks up the virtual key code for it, then calls keyboardPress() for that character. I never found it to be very reliable. Since it is resting between characters, it doesn't make any sense that it would return before it finished. If it did, the rest of the characters would never be sent. I think what you're experiencing may be a result of something with how this game handles input or something.

rock5

#206 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Yeah, by buffer I meant buffer in the game. I didn't think MM was doing that.

Ok, thanks anyway. I'll just have to put up with it.

nightclaw

#207 Post by nightclaw » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:15 pm

rock5 wrote:
nightclaw wrote:thats not true you type in a command with a name and target i do it all time with macro 4 crafting for the crafting NPC ya just type it in the chat
Are you talking about entering directly into chat? So from the bot you would send the keypresses "[ENTER]/select sam[ENTER]"? I don't know how reliable it would be but worth a try.
yep

lisa

#208 Post by lisa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:28 am

sorry, seems I have less self control than I want lol

I am sure you will know what to do with this, hope it works for you =)
If it fails in MM, test it in CE to make sure it isn't just MM failing to read.

array = {}
for i = 0, 10 do
	table.insert(array, memoryReadRepeat("ustringptr",proc, mainOffset + 0xFAC8B8, {0x270,0x2F8,0x400,0xE0,0x0 + (i*4),0x254, 0x3A}))
end
table.print(array)
It survived many game restarts for me, no idea on how to get size of the array just yet, I could do it with a batch read but since that isn't included in MM just yet I didn't want to add it in.
That is just for the names, which I figured you would work out.

table: 007A8DA8
1:      *charname*
2:      Rakelaw Slink
3:      Smallhorn Kerub
4:      Brownbristle Brax
5:      Brownbristle Brax
6:      Brownbristle Brax
7:      Brownbristle Brax
8:
9:
10:
11:

table: 00762350
1:
2:      Feira
3:      Ben
4:      Pinkbeak Airon
5:      Pinkbeak Airon
6:      *charname*
7:      Pinkbeak Airon
8:      Pinkbeak Airon
9:      *somerandochar*
10:
11:
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

lisa

#209 Post by lisa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:57 am

local array = {}
for i = 0, 7 do
	local name = memoryReadRepeat("ustringptr",proc, mainOffset + 0xFAC8B8, {0x270,0x2F8,0x400,0xE0,0x0 + (i*4),0x254, 0x3A})
	if name then	
		table.insert(array, name)
	end
end
table.print(array)
Little more investigating and this array is the field of view, I guess you could call it the stuff that shows on minimap. So turn character and it changes.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#210 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Thanks and well done. I'll look into it. I'm assuming it just shows mobs but if it works it might provide clues on how to find other tables. It's a shame about the in view limitation.

lisa

#211 Post by lisa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:35 pm

rock5 wrote: I'm assuming it just shows mobs
Seems to be anything that you can click, mob/npc/resource/quest item
rock5 wrote:It's a shame about the in view limitation
Yeah the game itself has a "field of view" on the minimap, so you can't see mobs sneak up behind you lol
rock5 wrote: it might provide clues on how to find other tables
Here is what I have found, if you take the address of the name for the object and then - 3A, the last offset. Then do a CE hex search for that value you usually get 4 results.
Last result is usually the one that you will find in that array I posted, the other 3 always have the same value after that address.
ie.
address of name is F793A43A, CE search for F793A400 gets 4 results that look like this in memory view, they also have the same value before it aswell, which probably varies each log in.

2FDB9838 F793A400 00000008
2FDB9838 F793A400 00000005
2FDB9838 F793A400 00000002
              F793A400
so the last is in the array that I posted, 1 of the other 3 will probably be the mob array.

rock5

#212 Post by rock5 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:12 pm

lisa wrote:Here is what I have found, if you take the address of the name for the object and then - 3A, the last offset.
So the base of the pawns extra info, ok.
lisa wrote:Then do a CE hex search for that value you usually get 4 results.
I even get only one result which is from the pawn obviously. So that didn't work.

But it sounds like you are saying the array you posted is an array of what I call extra info addresses but it's not. It's an array of pawn base addresses. Hm...

I think there has to be an array of mobs around you including behind you because if you spin around quickly the dots appear instantly so they are not coming from the server. I think I need to find somewhere where the array around me doesn't change. I had the idea of going into an instance. The lowest level instance I've found is in Verteron lvl18. I just levelled to 15 yesterday. Maybe I'll level to 18 and try that.

botje

#213 Post by botje » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:27 am

i used to use a app called z radar, which would show me all around me, gatherables, asmos, elyos, and mobs, so yes, it should be there, how else could that app show me all that :P

oh wait, i could decompile it, its autoit, perhaps you can use it ^^

Botje
Attachments
Radar.zip
(58.64 KiB) Downloaded 326 times

lisa

#214 Post by lisa » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:28 am

If it is for current game version I should be able to translate it to a format we can understand.

ie.
"Game.dll" + BE2018
supposedly if the text of that address is "/" then the game version is
__ncsoft_na_2712_907_104_5114 which all of the addresses are based on, NA version.

they have player name at "Game.dll" + C47908
can't test any of this as I am at home, if anyone can confirm those as working I should be able to do the rest tonight.

Inventory slots total is an int at
"Game.dll" + BED564

lisa

#215 Post by lisa » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 pm

nope the addresses are for an older client.

rock5

#216 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:58 pm

If you can read it maybe you can work out the structure so we can find something similar in the current version.

Edit: I had another look at it. I think I understand it. Each 'node' points to the next node and the pawn address is 12 off from the nodes. I'll have a look for that pattern.

lisa

#217 Post by lisa » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:27 pm

This is the part that has the most info for it really.

Local $first_node
	Local $next_node
	Local $entity_pointer
	Local $entity_type
	$nodelists_start_address = get_nodelists_start_address()
	$first_node = "0x" & Hex(_memoryread($nodelists_start_address, $client_memory_hndl, "uint"), 8)
	$entity_pointer = "0x" & Hex(_memoryread("0x" & Hex(Int($first_node) + 12, 8), $client_memory_hndl, "uint"), 8)
	$next_node = $first_node
	$entity_dictionary.removeall()
	While True
		If $entity_pointer <> "0x00000000" AND $entity_pointer <> "0xCDCDCDCD" Then
			$entity_type = entity_get_type($entity_pointer)
		Else
			Return
		EndIf
		If $entity_type = "User" OR $entity_type = "NPC" OR $entity_type = "Gather" Then
			If $entity_dictionary.exists($entity_pointer) Then Return
			$entity_dictionary.add($entity_pointer, $entity_type)
			$entity_data[0] = entity_get_name($entity_pointer)
			$entity_data[1] = entity_get_pos_x($entity_pointer)
			$entity_data[2] = entity_get_pos_y($entity_pointer)
			$entity_data[3] = entity_get_pos_z($entity_pointer)
			$entity_data[4] = entity_get_attitude($entity_pointer)
			$entity_data[5] = entity_get_guid($entity_pointer)
			If $entity_type = "User" Then
				$user_data[1] = entity_get_level($entity_pointer)
				$user_data[2] = entity_get_hppercent($entity_pointer)
			EndIf
			draw_entity($entity_type, $entity_data, $player_data)
		EndIf
		$next_node = "0x" & Hex(_memoryread("0x" & Hex(Int($next_node) + 0, 8), $client_memory_hndl, "uint"), 8)
		$entity_pointer = "0x" & Hex(_memoryread("0x" & Hex(Int($next_node) + 12, 8), $client_memory_hndl, "uint"), 8)
	WEnd
the type is defined by this in a function

Local $result
	$result = _memoryread("0x" & Hex(Int($param1) + 224, 8), $client_memory_hndl, "char[24]")
	Return $result
"Gather" "Player" "User" "NPC"
I had a look and the new offset for the type is 0x160 and it's not Unicode, that should make things easier for you ;)

--=== Added ===--
there is also a type called
"client_npc" which has no name, no idea what it's story is.

rock5

#218 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:56 am

rock5 wrote: Each 'node' points to the next node and the pawn address is 12 off from the nodes.
With this I was easily able to find the object table and a working pointer. Yay!

I'm not really interested in pawn info because I can always add them later. The 'type' would be useful to speed up searches. Hm... It changed to 0x160.

Hm.. State looks good too. I'm not sure what attitude is but it might mean aggression which is good too.

Hey look, they got the same GUID too. :)

I think I'm getting to the point that I can start doing more functions for the bot. :)

lisa

#219 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:05 am

rock5 wrote:With this I was easily able to find the object table and a working pointer. Yay!
grats =)

botje

#220 Post by botje » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:05 am

whoohoo, i helped xd