Issue with bot looting garabge with loot fliter on

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
silentdecay01

Issue with bot looting garabge with loot fliter on

#1 Post by silentdecay01 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:48 am

Ok so i got a updated version of Loot filter that works flawless when i play myself..for some reason when I put bot on it will loot everything

loot filter will show in chat that I did not loot the garbage but then after bot ends up looting it, is there something i need to fix or edit?

edit: mines just the 0.7 loot fliter and guess no longer supported or updated, I noticed both loot filter and lootomatic no longer updated nor work with this patch, is there any type of loot filter for rom that works with bot?? my bot is full after 30 mins with garabge

cufRet8e

Re: Issue with bot looting garabge with loot fliter on

#2 Post by cufRet8e » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:57 am

Something must be in your configuration. I am using LootFilter++ 0.70 and it working correctly, when I'm playing and when bot is controlling the game.
Try to reset your settings, delete file SaveVariables.lua from My Documents\Runes Of Magic catalog. Do a full revert of rombot files, delete your profile and try with default one.

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:59 am

My guess is you have it set to loot all, so it will go back again and get the rest.

if you use loot filtering addons just set your profile like this.

Code: Select all

<option name="LOOT"               	value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_ALL"			  	value="false" />  		<!-- Loot all nearby dead mobs after combat -->
		<option name="LOOT_IN_COMBAT"     	value="true" />
So it will loot it once it is dead and then continue.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

silentdecay01

#4 Post by silentdecay01 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:57 am

lisa wrote:My guess is you have it set to loot all, so it will go back again and get the rest.

if you use loot filtering addons just set your profile like this.

Code: Select all

<option name="LOOT"               	value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_ALL"			  	value="false" />  		<!-- Loot all nearby dead mobs after combat -->
		<option name="LOOT_IN_COMBAT"     	value="true" />
So it will loot it once it is dead and then continue.

loot all is false, same issue it says its blocking the loot then after it, it picks up anyway, i reloaded the ui/addon several times configed correctly tried on diff profiles still same issues only works when bots off )=

silentdecay01

#5 Post by silentdecay01 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Should I check anything else on my config folder I have set up as lisa has showed me and still the Add on works when bots off and "says it works" during botting but still picks up junk.

Any type of setting for loot filter I should have set up for bot? Anyone list there loot filiter+++ 7.0 settings would be great (= Really bothering me since I can't bot for more then 30 mins before bags are filled up, i re installled rom files via svn check out few times tried other profiles I even re installed the game (very time consumeing). Any tips with loot filter and botting would be great thanks

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 pm

It doesn't really make sense. All the bot does is click the dead body and leave it to the game (loot filter) to loot the body. I don't understand how it could be behaving differently than when doing it manually. It must be something strange about the way that addon works. I don't use it so can't comment on it.

What happens if you click a dead body a few times manually?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

silentdecay01

#7 Post by silentdecay01 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:31 pm

When I use loot filter normal with no bot, it works fine, it blocks my black list items and it only picks up the quility i set it to like green and up ect, works flawlesss. When I turn bot on witht he exact same settings it shows in chat that it did not pick up black list items but somehow the bot picks it up anyway )= can the bot change how the addon works? I don't get, I use loot filters all the time on world of warcraft so i'm not newb to it.

Frustrating really wanna look while boting since i'm brand new to rom and need gold

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Maybe try lootomatic.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

silentdecay01

#9 Post by silentdecay01 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:32 pm

rock5 wrote:Maybe try lootomatic.

lootomatic no longer works correct with this version of the game, its been over a year since the project was updated its been abandoned. I tried it gave to many errors

silentdecay01

#10 Post by silentdecay01 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Lootomatic works fine by ur self but it prevents u from clicking auto loot in the games interface to prevent from using with bots, is there anyone that knows how to enable it???

lootomatic disables

cufRet8e

#11 Post by cufRet8e » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:38 pm

silentdecay01 wrote:When I use loot filter normal with no bot, it works fine, it blocks my black list items and it only picks up the quility i set it to like green and up ect, works flawlesss. When I turn bot on witht he exact same settings it shows in chat that it did not pick up black list items but somehow the bot picks it up anyway )= can the bot change how the addon works? I don't get, I use loot filters all the time on world of warcraft so i'm not newb to it.

Frustrating really wanna look while boting since i'm brand new to rom and need gold
When you click loot with shift, lootfilter will allow character to pick up everything. Looks like rombot it's picking up with shift. Did you try to revert all rombot files (really all files) and use default profile? Also delete savevariables.lua from My Documents/Runes Of Magic catalog, it will reset settings. Set up quick blacklist for simple items and give it a try.

silentdecay01

#12 Post by silentdecay01 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:56 pm

cufRet8e wrote:
silentdecay01 wrote:When I use loot filter normal with no bot, it works fine, it blocks my black list items and it only picks up the quility i set it to like green and up ect, works flawlesss. When I turn bot on witht he exact same settings it shows in chat that it did not pick up black list items but somehow the bot picks it up anyway )= can the bot change how the addon works? I don't get, I use loot filters all the time on world of warcraft so i'm not newb to it.

When you click loot with shift, lootfilter will allow character to pick up everything. Looks like rombot it's picking up with shift. Did you try to revert all rombot files (really all files) and use default profile? Also delete savevariables.lua from My Documents/Runes Of Magic catalog, it will reset settings. Set up quick blacklist for simple items and give it a try.

Yes already did all that...from my info on the offical page it seems like everyone is having issues with loot filiters working and not auto looting proper

mods on the site claim its to stop bots as lootomatic add on disables in games auto loot

so i have to assume loot filter breaks when u use with bot? i mean it has not been updated in a year the games had like 5-6 patches since it was last update.

I installed rom and rombot on another comp fresh install and used deafult same issue.

rock5

#13 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 am

silentdecay01 wrote:lootomatic no longer works correct with this version of the game, its been over a year since the project was updated its been abandoned. I tried it gave to many errors
Funny, it still works for me. I even checked to see if my version is still identical to the one here
http://rom.curseforge.com/addons/lootomatic/
It still is. Maybe you are missing some requirement. Do you have d303fix addon installed?

As to the "auto loot" option being disabled in the system inteface menu. I'm pretty sure this is intentional because you are supposed to disable/enable looting via the lootomatic inteface. There is no point in having 2 places to disable looting.

lisa

#14 Post by lisa » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:19 am

silentdecay01 wrote:mods on the site claim its to stop bots as lootomatic add on disables in games auto loot
LOL
You would think that people who can create a bot could alter the addon to stop it doing this, so the persaon who posted it on the official forum has no idea lol
rock5 wrote:As to the "auto loot" option being disabled in the system inteface menu. I'm pretty sure this is intentional because you are supposed to disable/enable looting via the lootomatic inteface. There is no point in having 2 places to disable looting.
That would be far more accurate ;)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#15 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:22 am

Maybe you are missing some requirement. Do you have d303fix addon installed?

silentdecay01

#16 Post by silentdecay01 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:19 am

I don't have that fix is it for lootomatic? i kno lootomatic has its own auto loot but the but wont pick with it. where can i get this fix addon?

MiesterMan

#17 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 am

It sounds like you didn't configure your lootomatic to loot all.

There are two menus for configuring, one is the right click menu where you actually tell it the basic loot settings (you have to set what quality to autoloot, autogreed, and autopass up to) and then you also need to configure the advanced settings by clicking settings from that same dropdown.

Rock's right about the disabled menu option. The game's autoloot function conflicts with the addon so the addon takes away the ability to use the in-game autoloot.

I've got lootfilter on another machine that I just updated to the current version of the game for other reasons... it's working fine.

Is it possible you added your own custom addon and it actually broke your interface? I've done this in the past, sometimes you can't tell that's what's wrong until you do a reloadui and it the interface comes up blank.

rock5

#18 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:43 am

silentdecay01 wrote:I don't have that fix is it for lootomatic? i kno lootomatic has its own auto loot but the but wont pick with it. where can i get this fix addon?
http://www.curse.com/addons/rom/d303fix