most efficient way to bot gold

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
kuchen91

most efficient way to bot gold

#1 Post by kuchen91 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:31 am

hi all,

small question: is gold botting the most efficient way to earn gold?
Are there better ways to farm much gold (with 6-8 Bots running 24/7)?

Budzer

Re: most efficient way to bot gold

#2 Post by Budzer » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:04 am

Well probably some daily farm could do, but possibilty of detection is much bigger.

BTW. I am always surprised how other botters manage to run so much bots without any problem. Of course for me it is possible to run up to 10 egg bots or round 6 while normally playing on main. Although as it goes for any other bot they load my system by much more and at some stage total efficiency drops to the point that next bot actually means lower ratio G/H. I actually couldn't imagine running more than 3-4 bots. Maybe I don't have some hi-end PC, but still it seems, that only I have such problems, and over two times more bots... :P

xplar

#3 Post by xplar » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:38 am

dogmeat sells all the time, double on 3x exp event weekends. its hard to bot though, there's tons of people running passed you all the time. eggs always sell too. i had 6 egg farmers all on different servers and the eggs sold for about 65k each on the auction house, and since there was only 1 bot per server i wasn't flooding the ah with them. i was selling gold to a few friends that play but some gold sellers may buy your gold too, so you can make some real money from all of it.

rubenr

#4 Post by rubenr » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:10 am

Dogmeat could be easily boted if you take your time and make a bot that tricks other people into thinking you are making daily quests. You should start at 1 npc, make your way through the dogs, make a few more meters and return.

It also need 3 or 4 bags, cause you will fill them with trash. (Won't cause a problem with the meats, because you can fill 1 bag with "1/1/1/1/1/1" (dog meat), but will leave the dog glowing in the floor)

*That way you could achieve 100 meats per hour, which leads to 1kk (same amount of gold that you make in KS, which is much safer)

Advantage:
-You can use 1 client to make 1kk/h (You need 2 to do KS)
-You can use the meats for yourself
-It can reach more than 10k/unit
-You need a crapy lvl 55 with a t3 wand to farm them.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:53 am

rubenr wrote:It also need 3 or 4 bags, cause you will fill them with trash. (Won't cause a problem with the meats, because you can fill 1 bag with "1/1/1/1/1/1" (dog meat), but will leave the dog glowing in the floor)
You should be able to use something like Lootomatic to pickup and drop the trash.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kuchen91

#6 Post by kuchen91 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:26 am

if i use a dogmeat bot, which change his route, and change the channel every x hours ... can i run it 24/7, without large probability to get banned?

BillDoorNZ

#7 Post by BillDoorNZ » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:03 am

to do it effectively you would need to pretty good algorithms for determining if another player is farming the dogs you are about to kill. Often players will sit in a spawn point (or run about) and kill the dogs. To another player, this is very obvious (or much more so after watching for a second or 2), but to figure that out with a bot can be extremely error prone.

The problem is, that if the algorithm gets it wrong, you kill someone elses dog - which doesn't go down well and if it happens enough, people get suspicious.

lisa

#8 Post by lisa » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:17 am

Botting dogmeat is just silly, there are people who farm it and report anyone else as a bot that tries to farm them regardless of if they are a bot or not.

It's also not that great as a G/H anyway, there are only a few dogs in each spot and any more then 2 characters doing dogs means you are competing for drops.

If you really want to make gold find a daily that has many mobs with fast respawns or do farming for vendor gold.
I personally made a tonne of gold from harvesting matts, this was when they were needed for elites though, wouldn't be the same now.
I made a lot selling crimson stats aswell.

The list goes on, my strategy is to do several things at different times, if you just do the same thing constantly then you flood the market and at the same time you cause a price reduction in what you are farming.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

kuchen91

#9 Post by kuchen91 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:39 am

i have a lvl 45 Rogue ... if i let him bot a big round and sell all the stuff to npc do you think i can make more gold/h than the millers bots?