Malatina's survival

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
spawni

Re: Malatina's survival

#61 Post by spawni » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:54 am

yup - rombot is uptodate (checked yesterday)

rock5

#62 Post by rock5 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 am

And there are no conflicts or edited file? What do you mean by "gets no target"? Does it fail to target just the mobs or also the npcs and tiles? How does it jump around? Isn't it flying? Does it fail right away or at a certain point in the file or when reloading next character?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Tooney

#63 Post by Tooney » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 am

Seems broken since last RoM update (679). The char cannot get to waypoint 1 and goes through to max unstick retries. I changed the 1st waypoint to my exact co-ords and it worked okay then.

gloover

#64 Post by gloover » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:46 am

Yeap, have the same issue after update to the new rombot rev.678 or 679, also cant find the first waypont in rock's cot!

Reverted back to rev 677.

rock5

#65 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am

Tooney wrote:Seems broken since last RoM update (679). The char cannot get to waypoint 1 and goes through to max unstick retries. I changed the 1st waypoint to my exact co-ords and it worked okay then.
That doesn't make sense. Are you talking about the survival game or course of terror? Course of terror had an issue because you were frozen too far from the waypoint so it starts unsticking. Survival has no such problem. It can move to the joker right away.
gloover wrote:also cant find the first waypont in rock's cot!
That's been fixed already. Try updating to the latest cot_tele.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Tooney

#66 Post by Tooney » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi Rock,

Thanks for the response. I just realised I should have posted in Course of Terror. It's because I run survivalR5 with cot_tele autoloading afterwards!

Anyway I was talking about cot_tele. I think the char can't move when it first enters but I guess it thought it wasn't close enough to wp 1 and was trying to move. Anyway not a big deal like I said I updated cot_tele with my start co-ords and I'll check I've got the latest.

Cheers.

rock5

#67 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:22 pm

Tooney wrote:I run survivalR5 with cot_tele autoloading afterwards!
Me too.
Tooney wrote:Anyway I was talking about cot_tele. I think the char can't move when it first enters but I guess it thought it wasn't close enough to wp 1 and was trying to move
That's it exactly it. The latest version the waypoint is close enough. The reason I didn't make it exactly the same coords as when you appear is because it runs a bit smoother when the waypoint is in front of it when entering the room from the previous level.

Rickster

#68 Post by Rickster » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:42 am

since last rom patch my char gets ported out by malatina, after succeeded survival, but next waypoint given at the top

Code: Select all

--=== Rock5's version ===--
--===     V 2.3 r5    ===--

--=== User Options ===--
When_Finished = "xxx" --
does not get loaded and instead it tries to get to wp#1 of survivalR5

next thing i recognised, in 2 of 6 runs, one chest was forgotten and char tried to swim to wp#1 and got stuck into a wall on its way there.

ric

rock5

#69 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Try updating to the latest version.

Rickster

#70 Post by Rickster » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:09 pm

hmpf, my fault.

but i was used to download files from the first post i an thread where they are offered, as in most cases.
in this case it is the 3. post in this thread, where you first offered your wp version and i ever look there for any updated versions :D
now i am aware that new versions are offered in new posts in the continueing thread ;)

maybe it makes it clearer to use this concept with your survival wp file(s) too, which means to update the first (third) post in this thread or create a new one.

ric

rock5

#71 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 pm

I'm not sure. We could ask Lisa to add my files to her first post like she did with cot_tele but maybe, because there are 3 files (including survivalnext.xml), I should start another thread?

What do you think?

Rickster

#72 Post by Rickster » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Would make it clearer in my eyes.
When ppl know about where to find the current version its no prob .. I now know where to find it ;) ... but when they don´t you have to answer questions like mine about not working wp files ;)

Your choice, but i would prefer a new thread.

ric

lisa

#73 Post by lisa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Doesn't bother me, I only really got this started, I haven't been the one improving/updating the files.
So I say go for it =)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Beni

#74 Post by Beni » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:34 am

why stop and crash?
Attachments
Untitled.jpg

rock5

#75 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:48 am

If it can't read memory then that probably means the client crashed.

Rickster

#76 Post by Rickster » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:22 pm

One prob, we talked about it before ...
when I enter survival my character walks in until fly hack ist startet first time, but then it hovers there, not atacking any mobs.

when stopping the script and start it again, my character right away starts to atack the monsters from its hovering position.

hm, lets see what can be important
profile:

<mobs>
		<mob name="" />
</mobs>

<skills_priest>
		<skill name="PRIEST_SOUL_SOURCE"	modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" inbattle="true" hpper="15" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_HOLY_AURA"		modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="20" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_WAVE_ARMOR"		modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="95" inbattle="true" hpper="80"/>
		<skill name="PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL"	modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" hpper="60"  />
		<skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE"		modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="85" hpper="80" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_BONE_CHILL" 	modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" inbattle="false"/>
		<skill name="PRIEST_CHAIN_OF_LIGHT" modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="77" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_RISING_TIDE"	modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="75" />

<!-- Buffs -->
		<skill name="PRIEST_AMPLIFIED_ATTACK"		modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" rebuffcut="0"/>
		<skill name="KNIGHT_ENHANCED_ARMOR"			modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" rebuffcut="0"/>
		<skill name="PRIEST_MAGIC_BARRIER"			modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" rebuffcut="0"/>
		<skill name="PRIEST_BLESSED_SPRING_WATER"	modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" rebuffcut="0"/>
		<skill name="PRIEST_GRACE_OF_LIFE" 			modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" rebuffcut="0" inbattle="false" />

</skills_priest>
but it seems not to be a matter of the char, because other characters with there own profile have the same prob. or i did a mistake in general somewhere in the profiles. may you can pint me ini the right direction.

maybe someone of you or rock ;) has an idea :D

ric
Last edited by Rickster on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

rock5

#77 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:33 pm

What version of the survival script are you using? What version of the bot are you using? Are you using the latest updated swim hack userfunction? Do you have the teleport userfunction installed?

Rickster

#78 Post by Rickster » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:35 am

survival and onload.lua: R5Version 2.51
rom bot: r681
swimhack: 1.8
teleport: 2.1

rock5

#79 Post by rock5 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:56 am

I'm assuming you don't have any conflicting files in your 'rom' folder, no red or yellow icons?

What is printed in the micromacro window? Copy and paste it here.

Rickster

#80 Post by Rickster » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 pm

No, there are no conflicts, I also did a revert to the actuel revision.

Wir gehen zum Wegpunkt #1, (2519, 2593)
Wir versuchen den NPC Hill Joker zu finden:
Der NPC 'Hill Joker' wurde erfolgreich ausgewäh

Drücke MACRO: RoMScript ausführen "ChoiceOption
Lösche Ziel.
Wir gehen zum Wegpunkt #2, (2546, 2681)
Wir gehen zum Wegpunkt #3, (2586, 2789)
Lösche Ziel.
Wir gehen zum Wegpunkt #4, (2606, 2843)
Clearing trash...
Swimhack ACTIVATED!