Model Folders

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
Merlin

Model Folders

#1 Post by Merlin » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:30 am

Hello Community! :)

I'm interested in some of you model folders and the modifications. Much more intresting would be if someone has a link or any detailed information how to make them, how to manage them and where to get the information needed for them.

BR
Merlin

rock5

Re: Model Folders

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:53 am

There's a program here that lets you extract files from fdb files.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=2582
Basically if you recreate the file structure and files in those fdb in the 'Runes of Magic' folder then those files override the fdb files. That's how the models are canceled. It's also where the original loginxml files came from that are used in autologin.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kanta

#3 Post by kanta » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:40 pm

This is also a useful tool for finding RoM models. http://www.machinimadev.com/products/

There are features you can't use unless you register it, but you can find certain models and their paths so you know what to replace.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:21 pm

kanta wrote:This is also a useful tool for finding RoM models. http://www.machinimadev.com/products/

There are features you can't use unless you register it, but you can find certain models and their paths so you know what to replace.
That looks very cool. I think I have to try that out.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Merlin

#5 Post by Merlin » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:15 am

Yea the tool is great. I already downloaded and testet it. It's free to try and clean.
It's much easier if you see what you are doing on the fly.

Gimme more... :) Thank's both of you!

berzer

#6 Post by berzer » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:26 am

how to find models in game?

I want to remove the door model of 1st boss grafu castle hard mode,
has anyone maybe already done this model modification and can share it?

kuripot

#7 Post by kuripot » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:57 pm

anyone have model for demon lord?? to prevent spawning the unlimited mobs and also the blue portal in last boss room that can enter even i dont have dargon heart??