while egg farming

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
isotop

while egg farming

#1 Post by isotop » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:23 am

white i doin egg farming it starts well but soon it keep pressing ESc n the system menu comes up n off up n off so my bot doesnt do anything.

It starts well goes well 5 mins btw then happens like it kep pressing esc esc esc esc off/on off/on like that

Any suggestion what might be wrong ?

P:S:- not asking 4 updates i have seen n belive it already updated cas it works but maybe am doin something wrong if someone have similar problem may enlighten me

rock5

Re: while egg farming

#2 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 am

The reason it presses ESC is because it thinks a editbox has focus. It's strange that it happens after 5 minutes. As long as your functions.lua file is up to date and has a green icon next to it, this problem shouldn't happen.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

isotop

#3 Post by isotop » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:46 am

Function.lua green rite i jsut updated full rom folder so its ok it seems. added the file incase u want to check, but it strange never happened before, i wait 4 others feedback dont want to spam much here
Attachments
functions.lua
(40.18 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 am

I think the error is unique to you. So try a different waypoint file with a different character and different profile in different combinations to see if one of these is the problem.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 am

Is there a debug option to print when a function is called?
Pretty sure there will be some sort of function or even some code in the onlevel in the profile.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

isotop

#6 Post by isotop » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:09 am

i will do everything i can 3/4 days and then i come bug u again :P

Thanx a lot 4 the replies

schwarzepeter

#7 Post by schwarzepeter » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:58 pm

i got that prob sometimes to from lag spike i dit in funktions lua the time for check editbox has fokus from (200) up to (500) and nerver got this prob anymore

if( deltaTime(getTime(), startWaitTime) > 800 ) then
if memoryReadUInt(getProc(), addresses.editBoxHasFocus_address) == 0 then
keyboardPress(settings.hotkeys.ESCAPE.key); yrest(500)
if RoMScript("GameMenuFrame:IsVisible()") then
-- Clear the game menu and reset editbox focus
keyboardPress(settings.hotkeys.ESCAPE.key); yrest(300)
RoMScript("GetKeyboardFocus():ClearFocus()")
end
end

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:57 pm

I'll add that change in my next commit.

nimloth14

#9 Post by nimloth14 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:19 am

I have the same problem while egg farming, i tried your solution and it didnt work to me =S