Useful AddOns

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
botlover

Re: Useful AddOns

#21 Post by botlover » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:29 am

botlover wrote:
d003232 wrote:
akira2102 wrote:Could you please give me the code for the Knight-skill "Charge"
I don't understand what you want or want to do and I don't understand why you post that request in that topic? :roll:

I think the reason for why he ask's is that the Skill "charge" wich is the same like the warrior has, aint in the skills script afaik. im not quite sure, but i think i added it there my selfe for making it work for my knight.

P.s. Improved Version of Lootfilter:

http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... terpp.aspx

this now hasthe posibility to filter by quality. :)

tbh, if u wanna recomendend some addons, an link would be really great imo. this way it would make it more easy for anyone to check out the addons u tell about :)

aasi888

#22 Post by aasi888 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:35 am

The declineinvite addon seems broken in the latest patch. Can somebody update?

Administrator
Site Admin

#23 Post by Administrator » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:04 am

aasi888 wrote:The declineinvite addon seems broken in the latest patch. Can somebody update?
You need to be more specific. What is the problem?

aasi888

#24 Post by aasi888 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:32 am

Administrator wrote:
aasi888 wrote:The declineinvite addon seems broken in the latest patch. Can somebody update?
Oh my bad. The invite window didnt close but it really declined the invite.

memcpy

#25 Post by memcpy » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:46 am

i use a lot of addons but the most useful are those 3 below. make sure to check them out if you havent already.

Lootfilter++ http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... terpp.aspx
This addon filters loot based on a Blacklist, Picklist, and Quality Filter. In addition the looting speed is greatly increased.
Streamline http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... mline.aspx
Streamlines the RoM UI by removing unnecessary clicks and generally tries to make things easier on you.
pbInfo http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... binfo.aspx
pbInfo offers multiple features to ease your daily Runes of Magic life. This add-on shows a tooltip with several information about the mob, player or NPC you are hovering, a tooltip with information about gathering materials and it modifies the target blood bars to show a mob's real healthpoints.

zoidberg3000

#26 Post by zoidberg3000 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:24 pm

I think the most useful addon is this one. it's a pack of certain addons which are very helpful in the game.

You also can change your interface completely different.

Mine looks like this

Unfortunately Slayblaze stopped playing rom, so there aren't any updates anymore. But in the german board you can find the latest version and it will be still updated here

If you have any questions ask me^^

Ps: sorry for my bad english, i'm austrian ;-)

fredgsanford

#27 Post by fredgsanford » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Alternative for lootfilter is also lootomatic
http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... matic.aspx

For doing daily quests with auto accept and auto complete of them by just clicking backboard and or npc to get turn in.
This can be set to only accept dailies and turn them in only when you have the items for the quest so as not to fill up your quest log.
Think it would be great to use with bot. Is there a way to tell bot to switch to dif waypoint file after you have so many of an item? hint hint?? if so then def great to use with it. need to set it up to auto quest and check which ones you want to do in settings and also set to only accept if have items for the quest but works great.
Name of this addon is Dailynotes
http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... notes.aspx

if i think of any others that would be useful for rombot use will post them as i find them to.

sphere83

#28 Post by sphere83 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:21 pm

I'm a complete noob when it comes to lootfilter thingy but hopefully someone is kind enough to enlighten me:

1) how do you incorporate Lootfilter into RomBot? What I've done is just to cut and paste the Lootfilter files (.lua .xml etc) into scripts/rom/ folder and tried to run it in micromacro terminal by just typing rom/lootfilter.lua but error came up:

scripts\rom/lootfilter.lua:586: attempt to index global 'SlashCmdList' (a nil value)

I think I'm missing something important (a blacklist file?) here but I do not know what.

Thanks in advance.

d003232

#29 Post by d003232 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:35 am

sphere83 wrote:1) how do you incorporate Lootfilter into RomBot? What I've done is just to cut and paste the Lootfilter files (.lua .xml etc) into scripts/rom/ folder and tried to run it in micromacro terminal by just typing rom/lootfilter.lua but error came up:
Lootfilter is an ingame addon. Install it the way as all other ingame addons and you will have a button at the minimap to configure your itemfilter. Or call the configuration window with entering '/lootfiler' into the ingame chat. If you get an error by entering that, then you don't have installed lootemfilter proper.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

sphere83

#30 Post by sphere83 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:43 am

d003232 wrote:
sphere83 wrote:1) how do you incorporate Lootfilter into RomBot? What I've done is just to cut and paste the Lootfilter files (.lua .xml etc) into scripts/rom/ folder and tried to run it in micromacro terminal by just typing rom/lootfilter.lua but error came up:
Lootfilter is an ingame addon. Install it the way as all other ingame addons and you will have a button at the minimap to configure your itemfilter. Or call the configuration window with entering '/lootfiler' into the ingame chat. If you get an error by entering that, then you don't have installed lootemfilter proper.
Thanks!!! It's working now :)

Cheers.

j_schlott

#31 Post by j_schlott » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 am

aasi888 wrote:
Administrator wrote:
Oh my bad. The invite window didnt close but it really declined the invite.
it happens with AcceptGroup aswell, it accepts but the option window remains,

using the function a 2nd time removes the window, the addon can probably be easily modded to use the declinegroup function twice quickly as a work-a-around

**didnt see how old that post was, =P
its probably been modified by now

HanKo25

#32 Post by HanKo25 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:05 am

Could someone try and repair http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... yheal.aspx Partyheal addon?

Bot_Addict

#33 Post by Bot_Addict » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:31 pm

HanKo25 wrote:Could someone try and repair http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... yheal.aspx Partyheal addon?
is there a good party heal addon that could be used?

HanKo25

#34 Post by HanKo25 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:41 am

It seems that UACFS addon is going to have party heal but only for target.
PartyHeal addon was much better because there was checking all party members and not needed to be targeted.

ak77

#35 Post by ak77 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Chatmonitor.

Like to share this.

I multiclient with my bots running in background.

This monitors chat channels for keywords, such as hi/your name/bot etc. It will play a noise when it discovers them and i can flip to that window and deal with it accordingly.

http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... nitor.aspx

my_kill

#36 Post by my_kill » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:00 pm

ahmm...

how to use the lootfilter addon??

i already put it on my .. LOCAL C runesofmagic/interface/addons

what should i do nexT??..

i didnt get the instruction XD

im sorry....

how to configure??

arbitrator

#37 Post by arbitrator » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:16 am

FaceTargetToAttack is a handy addon.

http://rom.curse.com/downloads/rom-addo ... ttack.aspx

fred55555

#38 Post by fred55555 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:25 am

tried lootmatic since it has been the most recently updated

i find i am still looting alot of crap, i set the setting i think to not lott anything under blue then add a few things to loot under cutomes like *rune* but i still get mob parts and green and white items
does this not work well with rom bot?
do one of the older loot addoins still work and work better ?
or does some one use this addon with rom bot and has it working and can give me some pointers ?
or point me in the direction of a better loot filter type addon

thnx ahead of time

Valleyguy

#39 Post by Valleyguy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 pm

fred55555 wrote:tried lootmatic since it has been the most recently updated

i find i am still looting alot of crap, i set the setting i think to not lott anything under blue then add a few things to loot under cutomes like *rune* but i still get mob parts and green and white items
does this not work well with rom bot?
do one of the older loot addoins still work and work better ?
or does some one use this addon with rom bot and has it working and can give me some pointers ?
or point me in the direction of a better loot filter type addon

thnx ahead of time
lootomatic works backwards from what you think your setting i hate it if you set it to green it only loots white and greens not green blue +

use lootfilter++ it has a good quality filter feature but its more / commands to setup no fancy GUI

VoidMain

#40 Post by VoidMain » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 am

In fact, Lootomatic states it very clear, it loots "up to" your setting, so if you sett to autoloot blue, it will autoloot "up to" blues (white, green and also blue)...