How to register on the siege war?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
shelk

How to register on the siege war?

#1 Post by shelk » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:46 am

Please help ;S I cant registred in the list of the Siege War.

Sorry my English

Starrider

Re: How to register on the siege war?

#2 Post by Starrider » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:51 pm

theoretically for Europe:
between 22:00 (10pm) until 18:00 (6 pm/gmt+1) next day you can register by clicking on (G) default Guild Window Button, then you switch on Battle/Schlacht - button an press register.

But: in real you must press register at 22 pm because maaaany other guilds want to register for Guildsiege, so you must hurry up, there are only 128 Slots.

jboggan

#3 Post by jboggan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:18 pm

there i found a way to make sign up easy but u need to make a macro and also have ntbuff

the macro is "/script for i=1, 500, 1 do GuildHousesWar_Register() end" no quotes

and then set it on hotbar and then go to ntbuff and set it on buff menu check Combat and Rest and Alert. then go to general tab and check all boxes except hide button. this helps u just in case u are in town when its time to sign up

i have set it up my characters hot bar with 4 hotbar action keys and set them all 4 on the ntbuff. so i have the 4 time to chance

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm

in game you only need

Code: Select all

/script GuildHousesWar_Register()
with bot you need

RoMScript("GuildHousesWar_Register()")
with your code you have set it to use 'i' as a variable from range 1 to 500 but you don't actually use 'i' in the code, hence the exact same code is being spammed 500 times with no deviation. So it actually registers on the first try.

You can also use

RoMScript("GuildHouseWarRegisterButton_OnClick()")
I have previously posted this in a topic before. A search for guild war revealed this as first search result
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... war#p18923
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Hetrix

#5 Post by Hetrix » Fri May 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Hey all,

I created my own guild only for SW to collect some badges. The problem is I dont manage to register at all.
I tried with the script and ntbuff but without success. I didnt tried do it via micromacro yet because I dont know how it works. How does it work without waypoint etc, what do I need to configure to try to register with that? And for your information is my ping +- 15 so I hope it should help a bit.

Thanks in advance,
/ H

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Fri May 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Hetrix wrote: I created my own guild only for SW to collect some badges. The problem is I dont manage to register at all.
Did you level guild to 5 and build a castle?

Are you saying that you can actually register but others register before you and it reaches the maximum before you can click register?
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Hetrix

#7 Post by Hetrix » Sat May 26, 2012 7:40 am

Yes Lisa, I reached level 5 and I got a castle. And yes the list gets full when I'm trying to register. Thats why I thought if it maybe would work if I tried to register with the bot. But I dont know where to start and how it actually works to register with the bot?

Anyone here lately?

/ H

Hetrix

#8 Post by Hetrix » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 am

How do I register for siege wars with the bot? Is it better than macros or?

/H

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:15 am

Yeah, I noticed on one of the servers I was trying to do seige with, that I was never able to register.

Your idea is sound. But a better idea is to use an addon. The best idea is for lisas addon that enters seige the moment it starts, to also register the moment registrations open.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Hetrix

#10 Post by Hetrix » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 am

Thx for your reply rock5, but where is the addon for register for sw. Whats the name of it?
/H

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:54 am

I think this is the newest version
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 998#p35998
It doesn't register though, it only enters for you. You still have to register manually. Ideally, the best solution to auto register siege would be to edit this addon to do both jobs. I don't know if Lisas will want to do anymore work on this and I don't know if I feel like doing it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Hetrix

#12 Post by Hetrix » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 am

Alright, thanks once again rock5. I will ask Lisa if he/she got time to modify the addon so it does both register and entering.

/H