Can i get those monster buffs off cause they ruin my macro?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
nassekova

Can i get those monster buffs off cause they ruin my macro?

#1 Post by nassekova » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:32 am

So i was wondering can i get that "follow the buff" action off? My char is killing mobs in a small room and if someone kills monsters outside that room and monster leaves some buff behind and that player wont take it my bot tries to run there and collect it, which ruins my macro. My char runs to the walls and worst case scenario is that my char gets out of the room but never get back since the doorway is pretty small. So in a nutshell i want my char not to collect those buffs like healing etc. that monsters leave behind when they are killed. If there is a way to remove that part of the code can someone more experienced say which part to remove since its not an option in a XML file to choose.

EDIT: topic

rock5

Re: Can i get those monster buffs off cause they ruin my mac

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Just comment out or delete this section in player.lua. It's around line 1429.

Code: Select all

-- Pick up all nearby sigils
	self:clearTarget();
	self:update();
	local sigil = getNearestSigil();
	--while( sigil ) do
	if( sigil ) then
		local dist = distance(self.X, self.Z, sigil.X, sigil.Z);
		local angle = math.atan2(sigil.Z - self.Z, sigil.X - self.X);
		local nX = self.X + math.cos(angle) * (dist + 15);
		local nZ = self.Z + math.sin(angle) * (dist + 15);

self:moveTo( CWaypoint(nX, nZ), true );
		yrest(500);
		self:update();
		sigil = getNearestSigil();
	end
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

nassekova

#3 Post by nassekova » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 am

Thanks.

mayainverse

#4 Post by mayainverse » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:49 pm

i was wondering why my bot doesnt pick up sigils and I looked in my classes\player.lua file and i did search "sigil" it found nothing how could my bot not have that chunk of code in it :( how can I put this in to fix issue.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:00 pm

If you are using TortoiseSVN all you have to do is right click the 'rom' folder and select 'SVN Update'.

If you've already updated it but still having troubles, try right clicking the rom folder and selecting 'TortoiseSVN/Revert'. That will make it be an exact copy of the revision (Don't worry, it wont touch added files like your profiles and waypoint files).

If you don't use TortoiseSVN then I can't help you as i don't know how you would get an up-to-date version without SVN.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Starrider

#6 Post by Starrider » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:03 pm

hmm is there a possibility to improve this issue?

Maybe to add some option in profile what for which seals the bot should use.

For example my mainchar lvl62 doesnt need expierience seals so its very dissapointing when my bot has a talent seal and he goes to experience seal, an also he doesnt need as malee Maat buff seals or in general he doesnt need the shild seals.

Is there a posibillity for the rombot to collect the information which seal it is before he goes to it and that he ignores unwanted seals. It would save time if we can turn off unneeded seals...

Petzzz

#7 Post by Petzzz » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:08 am

just a profil option for collect or not collect them will be very usefull. think about it :)