optimizing golden eggs profit

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: optimizing golden eggs profit

#61 Post by rock5 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:08 pm

jduartedj wrote:What is worrying me the most is the pause it makes, as sometimes when it's targeting hens it pauses a while before targeting. sometimes that pause is long and makes the bot get stuck. I'll have a closer look at target_Object function.
Have you ever done it manually? After encouraging the hen and collecting the egg, for a few seconds you wont be able to click the next hen. The game wont let you. That just can't be helped.
jduartedj wrote:On a related note, rock5, if I set the feedbag waittime to nill it doesn't get the bag! it stops at 2000 ms aprox. and tries again. Any thoughts on this? I have to set it to 4000-4500.
But the eggs work fine with nil.
Not sure, it works on my script. How long does it take for the castingbar to appear?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

jduartedj

#62 Post by jduartedj » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:37 pm

rock5 wrote:
jduartedj wrote:What is worrying me the most is the pause it makes, as sometimes when it's targeting hens it pauses a while before targeting. sometimes that pause is long and makes the bot get stuck. I'll have a closer look at target_Object function.
Have you ever done it manually? After encouraging the hen and collecting the egg, for a few seconds you wont be able to click the next hen. The game wont let you. That just can't be helped.
Oh no I mean a 'wild' hen not in the coop, and the ones in the coop also, it's like a random pause can take 2 secs ro can take 1 min or even get stuck forever, but it think it's hack related.
rock5 wrote:
jduartedj wrote:On a related note, rock5, if I set the feedbag waittime to nill it doesn't get the bag! it stops at 2000 ms aprox. and tries again. Any thoughts on this? I have to set it to 4000-4500.
But the eggs work fine with nil.
Not sure, it works on my script. How long does it take for the castingbar to appear?
The cast bar appears normally when the object is targeted but then it only lasts 2secs and quits. this only happens w/ feed bags :P
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

rock5

#63 Post by rock5 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:35 am

jduartedj wrote: The cast bar appears normally when the object is targeted but then it only lasts 2secs and quits. this only happens w/ feed bags :P
It's as if the castingbar detection is not working but it is working in the current version. Are you using the current version of the bot?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

jduartedj

#64 Post by jduartedj » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:39 am

rock5 wrote:
jduartedj wrote: The cast bar appears normally when the object is targeted but then it only lasts 2secs and quits. this only happens w/ feed bags :P
It's as if the castingbar detection is not working but it is working in the current version. Are you using the current version of the bot?
Yeah I've been keeping up to date, I don't have 551, only 550 but that has nothing to do with it does it?
But the really weird part is that the cast bar works for Hens FINE! but not for feed bags!
I'll try updating it all to latest svn but i don't think that's the cause.

rock5

#65 Post by rock5 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:29 am

jduartedj wrote:Yeah I've been keeping up to date, I don't have 551, only 550 but that has nothing to do with it does it?
No it wouldn't. To tell you the truth, I have no idea why that would be happening with the feed bags. Does anybody else have this problem?

Also, have you tried the usual troubleshooting procedures (trying a different script, trying a different profile, trying a different character etc.)?

jduartedj

#66 Post by jduartedj » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:07 pm

tbh no i didn't, :oops: I'll try testing will usual troubleshoot stuff. maybe i'll only be next year whe i write again so...

H
A
P
P
Y

N
E
W

Y
E
A
R
!

T_Zero

#67 Post by T_Zero » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:56 am

Mh I get an error when running the waypoint file:
its the 2nd version you uploaded and i put the teleport addon in rom\userfunctions

Edit: Tried 1st version and it just works fine öÖ

jduartedj

#68 Post by jduartedj » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:57 am

OOPS my bad forgot to update that... It's the commentys at beggining of file, if you delete them It's all ok. Will update the file and kep it in the first post now!

Romboter

#69 Post by Romboter » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:55 am

Hi there,

may wrong question, but i want to know if there´s an another script to get the Miller-Special-Cake from npc without push the button as finger get chrashed ... :-))

Nice egg script, works perfectly.

Happy New Year to all and thanks for answers.

jduartedj

#70 Post by jduartedj » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:58 am

I'm sorry I didn't understand your question? What do you mean by "without push the button as finger get chrashed" ?

Germangold

#71 Post by Germangold » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:45 pm

i guess what he meant is the "teleportartion modified eggfarm script" it wont turn in the quest to achieve 1x miller special cake as a reward for 10 x fresh eggs.

You can easily adapt your script no problem

are just use the old one

but please dont cry over here...

and CONTRIBUTE!! dont wyne over your bloody fingers

Romboter

#72 Post by Romboter » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:52 am

i search for a script you even get the quest and than complete it.

If the bots run about 4 hours i have 500 eggs in inventory und than i have to change that by hand.

I hope i could tell my problem now, because my english is not best, i hope i learn some by reading and writing here. :-)

Thanks a lot.

rock5

#73 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:10 am

Romboter wrote:i search for a script you even get the quest and than complete it.

If the bots run about 4 hours i have 500 eggs in inventory und than i have to change that by hand.

I hope i could tell my problem now, because my english is not best, i hope i learn some by reading and writing here. :-)

Thanks a lot.
You could use my script instead.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=1478That's what jduartedj's modified version is based on.

Its2l82die

#74 Post by Its2l82die » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Hi, I'm new here and first I want to say thanks to rock5 and jduartedj for their scripts.
I have a problem with jduartedj's script, I'm getting the same error T_Zero is getting and I have put the lua files in Runes of Magic\interface\addons\ingamefunctions.
is it me or is there a problem with the script?

Would like to get your help please,
Thanks.

jduartedj

#75 Post by jduartedj » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Its2l82die wrote:Hi, I'm new here and first I want to say thanks to rock5 and jduartedj for their scripts.
I have a problem with jduartedj's script, I'm getting the same error T_Zero is getting and I have put the lua files in Runes of Magic\interface\addons\ingamefunctions.
is it me or is there a problem with the script?

Would like to get your help please,
Thanks.
You probably have an outdated file. Try downloading the file in the first post again. If it persists post the error you get exactly.

Its2l82die

#76 Post by Its2l82die » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 am

Ok, so I've tried your bot again with the one from the post below and the lua file from the first post and the result I got is this:

As I have said the same error as T_zero's one
jduartedj wrote:Just a quick update using nill while collecting eggs is proven to be better so:
[attachement removed]
refer to the 1st post for the updated script

Updated the Addon repo.

jduartedj

#77 Post by jduartedj » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:50 am

Its2l82die wrote:Ok, so I've tried your bot again with the one from the post below and the lua file from the first post and the result I got is this:

jduartedj wrote:Just a quick update using nill while collecting eggs is proven to be better so:
[attachement removed]

Updated the Addon repo.
Updated, refer to the 1st post for Both teleport adddon and Teleport egg script WP. Both updated!
anyway all you had to so was remove 4 dashes '-' from the file xD

Its2l82die

#78 Post by Its2l82die » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:53 am

jduartedj wrote:
Its2l82die wrote:Ok, so I've tried your bot again with the one from the post below and the lua file from the first post and the result I got is this:

[attachement removed]

Updated the Addon repo.
Updated, refer to the 1st post for Both teleport adddon and Teleport egg script WP. Both updated!
anyway all you had to so was remove 4 dashes '-' from the file xD
Great, :P Thanks for your help jduartedj haven't thought of opening the script myself as I'm not familiar with its language.
Anyway thanks again, I'll go test it.

EDIT: Working fine Thanks for your help jduartedj.

I have another question about the script... What does it do with the Fresh Eggs when its overloaded with them? Let's say you leave the bot working 20 Hours and if the inventory gets overloaded does the script has a function to clear the backpack?

jduartedj

#79 Post by jduartedj » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 am

Not really, It's the pack is full it'll probably do the same as gathering it'll be on hold to enter the pack and when you empty it, it'll start filling the pack. I don't know if there is a limit to on hold items...

lisa

#80 Post by lisa » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:10 am

pretty sure it's 20

I'll test it out by gathering resources some day and see how much you can have queued up to enter bag.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual