Factoring Pet Skill bonus in?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Strange_d

Factoring Pet Skill bonus in?

#1 Post by Strange_d » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:13 am

Is there a way to factor in the skill bonuses pets can give you? For instance the 5% casting/attack speed pets can give?

Would you modify the individual spells in the database for the cast time and if so does it accept decimals?

If not is there another way?

rock5

Re: Factoring Pet Skill bonus in?

#2 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 am

Strange_d wrote:Is there a way to factor in the skill bonuses pets can give you? For instance the 5% casting/attack speed pets can give?

Would you modify the individual spells in the database for the cast time and if so does it accept decimals?

If not is there another way?
The new skill system that Voidmain has been working on will read the skill attributes directly from the game. Maybe that will get the modified values. I'm not sure though. Also it has been awhile since we've heard from Voidmain on this so I don't know how long it will be.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro