I cannot get the latest version of RomBot to work. ingamefunctions placed in intfc/addon and Rom[bot] as "/scripts/rom"

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
otoman

I cannot get the latest version of RomBot to work. ingamefunctions placed in intfc/addon and Rom[bot] as "/scripts/rom"

#1 Post by otoman » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:33 pm

Hello, I have been an avid user of RomBot and Micromacro in the past, although I cannot seem to get this latest ver of the Folders to work... I have This error. Micromacro folder located on desktop with scripts/rom/ existing as the bot folder with updated and proper scripts for waypoints and profiles. when I run startbot.bat located inside micromacro/scripts/rom folder, like I normally would do, i get this error:
ROMBOTMICROMACRO.png
MicroMacro v1.05.207
C:\Users\QORI U WONTOM\Desktop\micromacro\lib\lib.lua:72: module 'xml' not found:
no field package.preload['xml']
no file '.\xml.lua'
no file 'C:/Users/QORI U WONTOM/Desktop/micromacro/lib/mods/xml.lua'
no file '.\xml.dll'
no file 'C:/Users/QORI U WONTOM/Desktop/micromacro/plugins/xml.dll'
no file 'C:/Users/QORI U WONTOM/Desktop/micromacro/lib/mods/xml.dll'
Opening bot.lua...
Starting script execution - Press CTRL+C to exit.
Press CTRL+L to cancel execution and load a new script.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021-10-11 19:02:41 - ...rs\QORI U WONTOM\Desktop\micromacro\scripts\rom\/bot.lua:10: attempt to call global 'include' (a nil value)

C:\Users\QORI U WONTOM\Desktop\micromacro\lib\lib.lua:72: module 'xml' not found:
no field package.preload['xml']
no file '.\xml.lua'
no file 'C:/Users/QORI U WONTOM/Desktop/micromacro/lib/mods/xml.lua'
no file '.\xml.dll'
no file 'C:/Users/QORI U WONTOM/Desktop/micromacro/plugins/xml.dll'
no file 'C:/Users/QORI U WONTOM/Desktop/micromacro/lib/mods/xml.dll'
Please enter the script name to run.
Type in 'exit' (without quotes) to exit.
Script>

Please someone help me before POM event is ended!
:o :cry:

otoman

Re: I cannot get the latest version of RomBot to work. ingamefunctions placed in intfc/addon and Rom[bot] as "/scripts/r

#2 Post by otoman » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:10 pm

NEVERMIND! I FIGURED IT OUT! :) All I had to do was dump my old MicroMacro folder and redownload a fresh copy and set everything back together! Sorry for wasting your time... download for that can be found here: https://www.solarstrike.net/project/micromacro
ADIOS AMIGLIOS!