Micromacro-BotSupport for New World

For all new anticipated games. Discuss the games you want to play, beta events, and more.
Starrider

Micromacro-BotSupport for New World

#1 Post by Starrider » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:02 am

Hello,
I have been a long time away and remembered you great Bot for Runes of Magic I used a long time and has been easy to set up and code own actions with the forum help and code examples.
So i ask you if you have thinked about to support New World with micromakro?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Micromacro-BotSupport for New World

#2 Post by Administrator » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:52 am

Yes, I have thought about it. However, I also want to get to play with my friends after work and barely have enough time for that, let alone time to do all the reverse engineering and such to write the bot.

The game does come with EasyAnticheat. If I remember correctly (and it hasn't changed; it has been years since I've tinkered with it), EasyAnticheat isn't too hard to defeat. I can only assume they have beefed up their techniques to something more modern and it could likely end up being more of a pain in the ass to remove or work around, so could easily end up taking weeks for just that part.

As I'm in no rush to get my account banned, I haven't even took baby steps into this. I'm guessing just firing up CheatEngine would likely cause the game to detect that and terminate itself (while also informing Amazon that you were attempting to cheat in some way). I would also have to assume that process reading/writing and keyboard input won't work with MicroMacro without first defeating the anti-cheat system.

Has anyone tinkered with any of this yet? Have any information to share?

Starrider

Re: Micromacro-BotSupport for New World

#3 Post by Starrider » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:47 am

The idea only comes in my mind, because I saw in Ownedcore-Forum a first Fishing Bot, and I remembered the good old times in RoM. But yeah, EasyAntiCheat is more Powerful than Runes of Magic has take action against Bots in Past.