Runes of magic Insomnia MicroMacro

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Bat90

Runes of magic Insomnia MicroMacro

#1 Post by Bat90 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:12 am

Hey guys,
Since i already tried to run MicroMacro on Insomnia server, and failed ofc, i am curious is there anybody who knows something about it.
If there is anyone able to run mm on insomia server please share it with us. I think this server is realy good for farming, since you can buy diamonds for gold in AH.
It will save our time while farming and make the things easier :)

Best regards.

Stionowl1943

Re: Runes of magic Insomnia MicroMacro

#2 Post by Stionowl1943 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:52 pm

If you really thinking about using bot on Insomnia i havent heard about any player who performed this or who wanted to risk.
As you know its basicly Chapter II game server so also client is really different than rombot support currently.
It was already discussed about running rombot on Arcadia/Insomnia servers by Lisa, Administrator and other persons.
Basicly - need to keep effort on working on custom updates for micromacro/rombot.
Even if we recognize workaround they patch this next day and ban your account like it happend before for people who tried botting even staying in place, so it appear like they not only preventing such things but also detecting.
Its really different thing like on s*** GF servers where all what they did for years was disabling ingame macros, and enabling again after 2 weeks.
Of course it will be really easiest to play with bot, but try to change mind - look on diamonds pricing (3k instead of 200k on GF), just enjoy old times and take fun from this - thats my opinion.

Bat90

#3 Post by Bat90 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:36 am

I mean your right, but you want me to say that those guys on private servers like insomnia/paradise are able to detect rombot and ban imediatly without any question??
I was boting for 3 years on official server and encountered over 5 times GMs, was chating with them and had good arguments so they couldnt ban me as they wanted. I have feeling like those GMs on inssomnia/paradise are better GMs then those on oficial servers because they have better system to catch those who use rombot?

Stionowl1943

#4 Post by Stionowl1943 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:19 am

You noticed right, its totally diferent quality of services and there is a lot of things which are better than on GF.
Im not sure if its private, i think they have license because from what i noticed they appear like Stary3D, on website (stary3d.com) they have real address, i have checked and company is legal registered.
Shortly about servers things which i noticed: bugs are fixed really fast, maintenances take 15-30 min, i started playing some months ago and uptime is really 100%, they implemented custom istances, zones, quest, items on Paradise server so they are able to develop this game. On Insomnia also they implemented so much things about which players requested. As you noticed you can buy diamonds on Auction House, and prices are good because you cant find any bots or exploiters and even if someone appear case is closed asap.
According to your question im not sure if they warn you before ban, and if conversation change something if they are able to detect this. Like you can read on my old post i just started bot and printed my HP im micromacro window, and my account was banned, of course i talked with them and i was unbanned because i not performed any bad things in fact. I dont know if its like this still, but i dont want to try again :D