Token farm

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
monkeyman221

Token farm

#1 Post by monkeyman221 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Good evening,
So, GM's have been monitoring the elfzone very carefully, its gotten to the point where my accounts keep getting banned (and thats pretty annoying lol)
I'm looking for 2 things -
1. A way to change my IP so my main account remains safe while I bot. My main is currently on a 30d ban atm, Don't want that to happen again. I tried google already, but most of the guides I found were for pay2use softwares and they were for internet browsing, so..
2. An alternate place to bot, and a script to do so. I've been speaking with fellow botters on other channels and they said the best thing to do was to make a script to bot elsewhere. I have a few ideas where but i dunno where to start.. Does anyone have the scripts to bot dailies elsewhere apart from Elf island? And if you're not willing to share the script, could you point me towards the threads that teach you how to design your own script?(I did see some waypoint threads somewhere, now that I think about it)..
Thank you for your time and your attention.