rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
leroy

Re: rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

#761 Post by leroy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:28 am

Lol what a terrible mistake. I added the missing line. New version attached.
Attachments
userfunction_login.lua
(11.01 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

rock5

#762 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:00 am

New version 3.6 available.
  • - Added an optional "Label" to the account details to give a button a particular label. Thx ZZZZZ.
    - "Label" can also be used to create a heading to a group of buttons.
    - Tidied some other code.
Note: I also made it so you don't need to keep all the empty account details you are not using, although it doesn't hurt to leave them. For instance, my login details in accountlogin.lua for my Official client looks like this

Code: Select all

local CustomLogin = {
	Account9 = {	UserName = "",	Password = "", Label ="Euro Server"	},
	Account10 = {	UserName = "####",	Password = "########", Server="Siochain", Label = ""	},
	Account11 = {	UserName = "####",	Password = "########", Server="Siochain", Label = ""	},
	Account12 = {	UserName = "####",	Password = "########", Server="Siochain", Label = ""	},
	Account13 = {	UserName = "####",	Password = "########", Server="Siochain", Label = ""	},
	Account14 = {	UserName = "####",	Password = "########", Server="Siochain", Label = ""	},

Account44 = {	UserName = "",	Password = "", Label = "Aussie Server"	},
	Account45 = {	UserName = "####",	Password = "########", Server="Thalia", Label = ""	},
	Account46 = {	UserName = "####",	Password = "########", Server="Thalia", Label = ""	},
	Account47 = {	UserName = "####",	Password = "########", Server="Thalia", Label = ""	},
	Account48 = {	UserName = "####",	Password = "########", Server="Thalia", Label = ""	},
	Account49 = {	UserName = "####",	Password = "########", Server="Thalia", Label = ""	},
}
The same is true for the secondary password details in logindialog.lua.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#763 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:49 am

This is a heads up in a nice new feature I'm adding.

I was looking to add the region you are connected to on the login screen so you know which buttons will be functional, when it occurred to me that I can use this information to limit the buttons shown. Why show buttons that don't work? This is great because now you can have a set of 108 buttons for each region. Here is an example of my accountlogin.lua login details now.

local CustomLogin = {
	ENEU={
		Account9  = {	UserName = "",	Password = "", Label ="ENEU"	},
		Account10 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Siochain", Label = ""	},
		Account11 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Siochain", Label = ""	},
		Account12 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Siochain", Label = ""	},
		Account13 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Siochain", Label = ""	},
		Account14 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Siochain", Label = ""	},
		Account15 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Smacht", Label = ""	},
		Account16 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Smacht", Label = ""	},
	},

AUS = {
		Account9  = {	UserName = "",	Password = "", Label = "AUS"	},
		Account10 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Thalia", Label = ""	},
		Account11 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Thalia", Label = ""	},
		Account12 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Thalia", Label = ""	},
		Account13 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Thalia", Label = ""	},
		Account14 = {	UserName = "xxxx",	Password = "xxxxxxxx", Server="Thalia", Label = ""	},

},
}
Notice how I can now use the same account numbers in both regions. So now when I change to the EU region it shows 1 set of buttons but if I change to the AU region it shows another set of buttons. Cool huh?

Of course I made it backward compatible so you can continue to use your old details without using the region if you don't need it.

I'm making a change to LoginNextChar to support this feature. Because there can be overlapping accounts I'll make it so you can specify the region with the SetCharList function. This is the comment I have in the file at the moment.

--[[ Example
		-- Single client list
		SetCharList({
			{account=1, chars= {1,2,6}},
			{account=2, chars= {1,3}},
			{account=4, chars= {}},
		})

-- Or groups of accounts for multiple clients
		SetCharList({
			{ -- Client 1
			},
			{ -- Client 2
				{account=4, chars= {}},
			},
		})

-- Or for multiple regions
		SetCharList({
			ENEU = { -- List to use when on EU region
				{account=4, chars= {}},
			},
			AUS = { -- List to use when on AUS region
				{ -- Client 1
				},
				{ -- Client 2
					{account=4, chars= {}},
				},
			},
		})
	--]]
It's starting to get complex but I tried to make the examples as clear as possible. Is this clear enough? Again, I'm making it backward compatible so old SetCharList usages will still work (assuming you are not using the regions in your loginxml login details).
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

ZZZZZ

#764 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:39 pm

That's like what I was after when I asked about the possibility of adding more buttons :D I use almost all 108 currently and its a huge mess...

I'm assuming you'll determine what region the client is set to by reading the RuneDev.ini file? eg Ip=rom-enus-srv.runewaker.com

rock5

#765 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:30 pm

No, GetLocation(). It returns ENEU for the European region and AUS for the Australian one. I don't know the others. The problem with RuneDev.ini is that we are talking about loginxml not the bot. RoM doesn't include the standard file reading functions. You can just use dofile and loadfile I think.

ZZZZZ

#766 Post by ZZZZZ » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 am

So GetLocation() can be run at the login screen? Only reason i asked about RuneDev is because im wondering if it'll work strait up. aka, when client is run manually, will is show only US or only AU? Or is that only an option when dealing with reloging?

rock5

#767 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:07 am

Yep, it's always available. It's a game function so it's available whether you bot or not, or whether you use fastlogin or not. Like I said, the only 2 regions I play on are eu and au. They come up as ENEU and AUS.

rock5

#768 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:55 am

Updated fastLogin(loginxml) to version 3.7.
  • - Fixed bug in pr command that caused it to stop working when the console display buffer filled up.
    - Added the region to the bottom left of the login screen.
    - Added unlimited button support.
    - Added button to show the button map.
    - Added support for region specific accounts.
Man! Are people going to be happy with me now. :)

I've added support for region specific buttons so you can have 108 buttons for each region. See this post for more details. http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 910#p58910

Not only that but I've taken it a step further and added unlimited button support! I know there are a few of you out there that will be happy to see that.

To support these features I've added the region in the bottom left corner of the login screen and added a button that shows the button map right there on the log in screen.

Enjoy.

Ps. I'm still finallizing changes to userfunction_login.lua, userfunction_loginnextchar.lua and login.xml to support the changes. I'll update them soon.

rock5

#769 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Oh, cool. I just figured out a way for MM to communicate with the client during the login process. I should be able to make MM login without needing it to be the active window.

So you can look forward to that. It'll probably take awhile as I'll practically have to start from scratch.

rock5

#770 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:46 am

Got my script function working. With it I can execute any code at the login screen and character selection screen from the bot. I'm calling it "LoginScript(_script)". I'm still debating whether I should add a "LoginCode" function, similar to how there is a "RoMCode" function. It shares a lot of code with RoMScript so I merged their code a bit and put it in functions.lua as well. Of course it will only work if you have loginxml installed.

Next I have to work on using that extra power to control the log in process. Should be exiting. :)

noobbotter

#771 Post by noobbotter » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:46 am

Oh, that will be nice. Maybe it will take care of that irritating problem where I'll be playing one character and the "other" window appears in foreground and I have to wait for my bot to finish logging in before I can proceed.

Desmond

#772 Post by Desmond » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:04 am

Addon prescribes random nicknames. but as to do that he inserted my nicknames it at creation of personage?

rock5

#773 Post by rock5 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:22 am

To use specific names at the character creation screen use CharacterCreateDefaultNames. It's just below the account information in accountlogin.lua.

Example;

local CharacterCreateDefaultNames = {
	Account1 = {"Alphaone","Betatwo","Capathree"},
	Account2 = {"Tom","Dick","Harry"},
}

Desmond

#774 Post by Desmond » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:37 am

rock5 wrote:To use specific names at the character creation screen use CharacterCreateDefaultNames. It's just below the account information in accountlogin.lua.

Example;

local CharacterCreateDefaultNames = {
	Account1 = {"Alphaone","Betatwo","Capathree"},
	Account2 = {"Tom","Dick","Harry"},
}
Thank you very much!

Desmond

#775 Post by Desmond » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:02 am

if yet automatically to confirm creations of personage it would be well

Desmond

#776 Post by Desmond » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:04 am

I would like to do my example, but it does not work, it must create a character and then press the OK button.
Here is my example that I was trying to insert into "fastLogin Revisited"

- >>>>> Choose whether to confirm the creation of the character <<<<<<
fastLoginFastCharacterCreate = true

rock5

#777 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:34 am

There is not such option. Just adding it wont make it work. If you want it to automatically click ok after entering the character creation screen, try this.

In charactercreate.lua search for

-- Auto generate character name
	CharacterCreateNameEdit:SetText(GenerateName());
	CharacterCreateOkayButton:Enable();
Try adding just after that

CharacterCreate_Okay()
That might work.

Desmond

#778 Post by Desmond » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:38 am

rock5 wrote:There is not such option. Just adding it wont make it work. If you want it to automatically click ok after entering the character creation screen, try this.

In charactercreate.lua search for

-- Auto generate character name
	CharacterCreateNameEdit:SetText(GenerateName());
	CharacterCreateOkayButton:Enable();
Try adding just after that

CharacterCreate_Okay()
That might work.
Hurrah works Thank you

Desmond

#779 Post by Desmond » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:53 am

how to automatically make a button - to create a I posted a photo
Attachments
Сreate
Сreate

rock5

#780 Post by rock5 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:33 am

Interesting idea. The command you want is

CreateCharacter(GenerateName())
If you run that from the character selection screen it will work. To attach it to the create button I think you have to add it to the CharacterSelect_SelectCharacter function in characterselect.lua.