Another possible Honor Point farm?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
noobbotter

Another possible Honor Point farm?

#1 Post by noobbotter » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:47 am

While I was looking around, I noticed another Drill grounds game that you can run many times and it is located just before you get to the one with the spikes when flying there from the drillmaster. It's the one where you have to click on a sick person and give him the correct treatment based on his ailment. This particular one (can't remember the name of it, maybe "Rescue Trial"?) lasts only 3 minutes and the travel time to get there is shorter than the one with the spikes so I think the potential is there for this one to earn HP much more efficiently. I just don't know how I would go about reading the ailments (debuffs?) of the surrounding NPCs and then giving them the correct treatment. Anyone feel like tackling this one?

Here is a screenshot of the treatments for the different ailments:

Each of the NPCs that need healing are named "Suffering Commoner" but I haven't checked IDs of them yet. Here are a couple images showing some of their ailments (debuffs?):

Anyone tried tackling this one or want to give it a shot? It would be too far past my capabilities.

rock5

Re: Another possible Honor Point farm?

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:00 am

Well, using the language converter I believe the buff ids are 506281 to 506288 and the action ids are 495332 to 495339. How do you 'use' the skills anyway?

I'm not sure about the npc id. There are 4 in the language converter for "Suffering Commoner"; 101551, 101552, 102639 and 103070. It could be 1 of them or it could be all off them. You would have to check with rom/getid.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

ZZZZZ

#3 Post by ZZZZZ » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:07 am

Can't spam it though. I thought you could spam the Mole 1 seeing as the game started every time you flew to it, but you didn't actually get a reward after your first completion that day, this 1 just simply doesn't allow you to start it via the NPC once it has been done once.

noobbotter

#4 Post by noobbotter » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:37 am

Really? Man, I thought for sure it was going to let me complete it multiple times. Oh well. Was worth a shot.

Rock, to use the skills, you click on a commoner, see which ailment he has, and then click the action bar item (Alt+1 thru Alt+8) to give him the heal he needs.