Rock5's Mail Mods

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Eggman1414

Re: Rock5's Mail Mods

#541 Post by Eggman1414 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:52 am

came back
0 8
but still has 21 mail in the box. Only took 9.
so the UMMMailManager.MailCount is coming back as 0 even though there is mail in there.

here is the waypoint. I made it this short just to test why the mailbox was closing

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints type="TRAVEL">
<onLoad>
</onLoad>
<!-- # 1 --><waypoint x="31768" z="3607" y="-16">
repeat
    local mailcount = RoMScript("UMMMailManager.MailCount")
    UMM_TakeMail();
    yrest(1000);
    print(mailcount, inventory:itemTotalCount(0))
until 0 >= mailcount or inventory:itemTotalCount(0) == 0
</waypoint>
<!-- # 2 --><waypoint x="32031" z="4057" y="62">	</waypoint>
</waypoints>

rock5

#542 Post by rock5 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:14 am

Are you using my version of UltimateMailMod?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Eggman1414

#543 Post by Eggman1414 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:22 am

yes

Eggman1414

#544 Post by Eggman1414 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:38 am

Think I figured it out,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints type="TRAVEL">
<onLoad>
</onLoad>
<!-- # 1 --><waypoint x="31768" z="3607" y="-16">
	repeat
    UMM_TakeMail();
    yrest(1000);
	local mailcount = RoMScript("UMMMailManager.MailCount");
    print(mailcount, inventory:itemTotalCount(0));
until 0 == mailcount  or inventory:itemTotalCount(0) == 0;
</waypoint>
<!-- # 2 --><waypoint x="32031" z="4057" y="62">	</waypoint>
</waypoints>
the

local mailcount = RoMScript("UMMMailManager.MailCount");
had to be after the TakeMail()

rock5

#545 Post by rock5 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:39 am

Ah yes, because the mail frame wouldn't be open yet. I didn't think of that.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

kuripot

#546 Post by kuripot » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:22 pm

kuripot wrote:when my character failed to send he relog but when try to resend again this error appear ingame.. so my character keep relogging

my char keep reloging.. but problem is till exist.. i dont know if will be ok if i changechar.. i dont know how to do that.. when failed to send mail bot will change char not only relog

noobbotter

#547 Post by noobbotter » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:35 pm

I don't think it's the bot causing it. I've noticed several times when manually getting mail, sometimes it stops after taking some of the mail and I have to close the mail interface and reopen it. And that's with Rock5's version of Mailmanager. I haven't loaded up the other version of the mailmanager addon to see if it's specifically something with Rock's version or not.

kuripot

#548 Post by kuripot » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:04 pm

it not just only ordinary failed sending mail.. it has erro appear in client that says "You still cannot do this!" even after relog.. only solution is completely close the client and manually reopen again

kuripot

#549 Post by kuripot » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:41 pm

this function is for sending mailing failed only

local function tryRelog()
	printf("\n")
	-- Find mailbox
	local mailtype, mailbox = findMailbox()

-- If mailbox not found
	if not mailtype or (use1UseMailbox ~= true and mailtype == "1 use convenient mailbox") then
		cprintf(cli.yellow,"Mailing delayed. No mailbox found. Sending stopped.\n")
		return false
	end

cprintf(cli.green,"Mailing delayed. Reloging before continuing.\n")
	repeat RoMScript("MailFrame:Hide()") until not RoMScript ("MailFrame:IsVisible()")
	RoMScript("ChangeChar(CHARACTER_SELECT.selectedIndex)")
	waitForLoadingScreen() yrest(3000)
	player:update()

return openMailbox()
end
how about if i got red system error "You still cannot do this!" i want to use this

ChangeCharRestart("current")

rock5

#550 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:55 am

It is possible that the mail interface is now spitting out a new message that the addon doesn't support, therefore you get the unexpected behavior. It would be nice if we knew what it meant so we could do the best fix but we could try and fix it anyway.

Here, try this. No guarantee that it will work or that it will restart properly.
  • -- Attachment deleted. First post updated --

kuripot

#551 Post by kuripot » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:13 am

anyone encountered same error of mine? "You still cannot do this!".... when you using NPC mailbox?? coz im using rental mailbox using diamond...

ok.. i will try it

kuripot

#552 Post by kuripot » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:40 am

i encountered problem earlier that i forgot to mention.. it not about the "You still cannot do this!" error it about taking mail while bag is full.. before i got stuck when taking mail while bag is full but not now... but my character are not yet done in taking mail and the mail will close because of delay of receiving item from mail and bot detect bag is full even not yet

rock5

#553 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:06 am

Are you talking about the addon or the userfunction? I believe my version of the addon has a check for false "bag full" messages. Are you using my version of UMM?

kuripot

#554 Post by kuripot » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:32 am

im talking about userfunction.. you modify in first post beacuse of stuck when bag is full... but now the problem is closing the mail even not yet done in taking mail ... im using your addon and userfunction

rock5

#555 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:40 am

Looks like the version of the addon I'm using has updates I haven't posted yet. I'll update UMM to 1.3. See if that helps.

rock5

#556 Post by rock5 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:21 am

Sorry. Messed up the language files. Updated to 1.31.

N1ghtmare

#557 Post by N1ghtmare » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Im trying to use the make fusion script from this post http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=5472 but when it tries to collect the mail it takes about 8-9 each time it opens the window then closes regardless of how many mails there are.

This is the code in the script for taking mail:

UMM_TakeMail();
	  yrest(5000);
	  RoMScript("UMMFrame:Hide()");
	  UMM_TakeMail();
	  yrest(5000);  
	  RoMScript("UMMFrame:Hide()");
      Fusion_MakeMaxManaStones();
	  yrest(1000);
      SendStones();
	  yrest(1000);
Any ideas how to fix this?

Was thinking it was maybe the buffer getting full so when it cant take anymore its just moving onto the next action as im getting "Automation process failed - process halted" pop up in chat.

rock5

#558 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:01 am

It sounds like it might be an issue with the game or it might be an issue with UMM. Are you using my version of UMM?

N1ghtmare

#559 Post by N1ghtmare » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:12 am

I'm using your version but because i thought the problem might be that it's taking mail too quick i tried the other version but was having the same problem. Is there a way to slow it down a bit so it doesnt fill the buffer?

rock5

#560 Post by rock5 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:02 pm

UMM is a very complicated addon. I didn't create it, I've only ever modified it. So you can understand when I say I can't quite follow all of it. I couldn't see any way to do what you asked. But it's also possible that there is nothing that can be done because it is an issue with the game, or maybe network communication or something like that.