Supplying the sea of snow

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
laughmaster

Supplying the sea of snow

#1 Post by laughmaster » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:17 pm

I have been in Ystra highlands off and on over the last couple of days and noticed something. There are 2 characters that seem to be botting the daily "Supplying the sea of snow". They are taking the exact same route every time they do it, do not respond to whispers and seem to be doing it no matter what time of day I happen to be here. I was just wondering if there is something I am missing out on. The dang daily is only worth around 8,000 exp and these characters are currently in the very low 40's. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Bill D Cat

Re: Supplying the sea of snow

#2 Post by Bill D Cat » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:38 pm

I can't speak for everyone who may bot various daily quests, but I think that the goal may be to get the Phirius Coins to buy transmutor charges more than it is to level up the alt character. Sure, there are better XP quests available, pretty much anything in CoO/Xaveria will be. But those who are running the bot(s) may not write their own waypoint files, and so they just use whatever they can find that is already done.

Ystra may also just be a less populated zone where they feel the bots may go unnoticed, but I think it's easier to hide in a crowd than it is in an open field (of snow).

laughmaster

Re: Supplying the sea of snow

#3 Post by laughmaster » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Yeah I do not have diamonds that often and just recently bought some when they were on sale at 130%. I was going to buy transmuter charges until I saw how much they are when you spend diamonds. I will stick with tokens. But what got me was that these people seem to be running all the time. Seems like a lot of reset tickets to build up tokens. Well thank you for your input.