Anyone have minigames Waypoints?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
lisa

Re: Anyone have minigames Waypoints?

#181 Post by lisa » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:19 am

So basically, find a way to use only one skill from the users list of skills
Could do a check from skills table for skills with no cast time and no cooldown, then use that skill. If it doesn't find any skills like that use attack.

Other option is if more then 1 instant skill with low cooldowns. So use a few instant skills instead of just 1.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#182 Post by rock5 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:16 am

Cool, so it doesn't target you, it's just a targetable mob. So I don't have to worry about it in the "find aggro mobs" function.

1-1.5 seonds? Ouch. Doesn't seem that long. It seems that when you dig up a tile the Joker guy says something instantly. It's hard to tell how long it takes to spawn something because you teleport away, but quite often I'll see the item spawn before I teleport away. Maybe It's just not clickable for 1-1.5 seconds?

For casting the skills I'm just going to go through the skills table like you said and add bits from "skill:canUse()" which I've already done. Hm... yeh I should add check for short cast times. I think I should make it 1s or less.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#183 Post by lisa » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:50 am

Id works fine for the chests
I ran it a few times today and it never teleported away from the mobs, always just killed them, I added a .2 second pause last time I played with the code.

V2.3 posted in a new topic.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=3134
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Caspy

#184 Post by Caspy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Hey all,

Quick question about the goblin mini game..

Is there a way to fool the server time or something (just an idea), so it can be done multiple times and 3k shells can be gained very easily?
Or maybe there is a way to change the player ID to fool the mini game so it doesn't recognize me being in there before?

Flying over to the goblin to restart the mini game still works, but I can't open the chests which give shells more than once.

KR,

caspy

Caspy

#185 Post by Caspy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:04 am

Any feedback on my previous post? I'd appreciate it. :)

rock5

#186 Post by rock5 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:26 am

My guess is if no one answered then there probably isn't. I wouldn't have thought so anyway.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Jandrana

#187 Post by Jandrana » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Is there a way to fool the server time or something (just an idea), so it can be done multiple times and 3k shells can be gained very easily?
Or maybe there is a way to change the player ID to fool the mini game so it doesn't recognize me being in there before?
Personally I don't know much how the RoM-Server works, I'm just guessing:

- I don't think the server relies on client time. Why should you? If I would program this it would not do it, because it would make things much more complicated, than using the server local time.

- After login the server will most likely create a thread for your char and this thread will have TLS (thread local storage) with important data that is needed to track everything your char does while being online (very likely also your player id, which is needed to update the database that stores stuff about your char, like the last time you did mini games). I don't think that the server will use the char id that is being transmitted FROM the client (if it is transmitted anyway). Again, why should the server do it, if he already has the ID in it's TLS.

I think you need to analyse the network traffic between client and server. As far as I know, it is an encrypted protocol. Somebody called "luxtau" did stuff like this. But to manipulate the network layer you need to write your own client. Chances that you get detected will be quite high, because "unusual" network traffic will be detected quite easily => usually perma ban for this account.

Caspy

#188 Post by Caspy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Hehe, ok thanks for the reply guys, I was just wondering if anyone had figured it out. ;-)

jester

#189 Post by jester » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:33 pm

There is a nice little thing - if at the time of opening the chest to have time to use the second cast time, you can get a double reward ... but it would be nice to make it not a bot, and from the script. Or use the boat during manual passage only to open chests? Who has thoughts on this?

BlubBlab

#190 Post by BlubBlab » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Sry I have a hard time to understand which mini-game ? Which chests? and which second cast time :?:
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

jester

#191 Post by jester » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:19 pm

malatina that Srebropad, chests there you can open 2 times, if you have time to use them again after first opening...