Micro Macro for Eligium?

You may request or share scripts for MicroMacro in this forum.
MiesterMan

Re: Micro Macro for Eligium?

#41 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:41 pm

reactive wrote:I dont know what is wrong with the script. At my Pc it works fine for me. There are no problems.. but my friend got also the problem that the script dont use skill.
Is he using the same client? I used the keyword "Eligium*" to attach to the window. If he has more than one window open with that name it will cause problems.

The assistant.. I can't figure out how it toggles but I don't have the keypress for 'x' which is supposed to be the key to toggle it anywhere in the script. Also, I tried using H. It's as if you can't really use the assistant but if you use virtual keys it will automatically use the function with every keypress. Still uses skills but at a slower pace (which sucks).

The real problem is that this assistant seems to affect your loot drop rate which really pisses me off.
FLiPSNiTz wrote:for some reason my bot keeps saying qualfying hp and mp thingy.. its attacks and moves but it doesn't spam skills.. is there something iam missing?
Did you put skills in slots 1-9 and 0? Did you put your mana pots in F1 and your hp pots in F2? And you're also supposed to put the skill to loot in F3.
EligiumBot wrote:Sadly I had to face the same problems tlo mentions in his post.
Ingame my char just focuses a target and starts auto attacking, but no skills nor pots are used.
The script itself works like a charm. A friend of mine uses it without any problems.

Normally the button spam should look like e.g. "1234e" if you press enter to chat. In my case, no numbers are getting insert, so that I assume that there's something blocking the script's commands.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?
I already tried to use it on 2 completely different PCs. #1 runs Win 7, 2nd Win XP. I started the micromacro.exe as administrator for testing reasons. Nothing helps

I appreciate any reply ^_^
The same questions. Did you put skills in the action bar slots? Did you put mana pots in F1, hitpoint pots in F2, and the loot skill in F3?
If you have multiple windows with the name "Eligium" in the title it will cause problems too so make sure only micromacro and the game are open when you start it.
tlo wrote:Keeps saying on right logger of the game
System : Open assistant
System:close assistant
system:kill count 0 0 per 1000 seconds
system:WTF

and says on the screen to "You assistant is On. please turn it off before you get banned
and my skills doesn't trigger :S it keeps using normal attack
btw. 1st time to use microurmacro but i wanted 2 know if it's malcious program that keylog us ?
Thanks for readin
Micromacro is clean. The script isn't complex enough to have a logger in it without you knowing it so feel free to look at it. It's been a while since I logged in so I can't confirm that's an accurate message or not but yes, the issue with the assitant is known. As for your skills not triggering, please read the above questions and set skills into the actionbar slots and put pots in the F keys.
Administrator wrote:MeisterMan, have you tried using Memory Hacking Software (yes, that is the actual name of the software) to see if that has access? It typically does better than Cheat Engine.
Nope, never tried it (or heard of it). Could you PM me a link? I'm great at finding the wrong links that have keyloggers on java pc hijackers in them.
reactive wrote:can u add F8 and F9 buff? cd 600 sec
I haven't made this as modular as it could be so that would take some work. I'll see about adding a function to add aditional timers but it won't be any time soon.

FLiPSNiTz

#42 Post by FLiPSNiTz » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 pm

miesterman great macro btw :), yea i followed ur instructions. 1-9 skills f1 mana f2 hp f3 loot. when i use it it will attack and kill and loot, but for some reason no pots or skills. even when i open the chat window i do not see him spamming 1-9 and in my macro txt box thingy it always says quafling hp or mp over and over and over again lol. any help would be appreciated :) loot and kills is pretty nice for my but i would really like it to heal and use skills, or atleast heal kill and loot lol.

reactive

#43 Post by reactive » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:17 am

Hey,

It works fine for me with 2 Monitor and 2 clients :P..

Here is the Script with Buff .. He press all 600 sec "F8"
Attachments
botbuff.lua
(4.94 KiB) Downloaded 427 times

FLiPSNiTz

#44 Post by FLiPSNiTz » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:32 am

iono why i can't get it to work.. lol what windows are u guys running it on?

reactive

#45 Post by reactive » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Windows 7

FLiPSNiTz

#46 Post by FLiPSNiTz » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:43 pm

anyone get it to work on windows vista?

MiesterMan

#47 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:19 am

I don't see why it would be different, maybe try reinstalling micromacro with the latest version (download the latest version to a new folder and put the bot script in it) then run that to see if something's wrong with the install.

You'd have to ask admin if something different and I'm pretty sure vista is the same.

Administrator
Site Admin

#48 Post by Administrator » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:55 am

Make sure you are running MicroMacro from a non-restricted folder (ie. "My Documents" or your desktop) and that you run micromacro.exe with admin privileges (right click->Run as->Administrator). Does that help?

FLiPSNiTz

#49 Post by FLiPSNiTz » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:19 pm

tried everything you guys said.. still nothing just attack and loot :(, and i can pause the bot and it still goes kinda funny haha atleast it stops the open assistant thingy

MacKeys

#50 Post by MacKeys » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Romplayer wrote:
geegeekids wrote:thanks for the code sir xD

I need a code for casting AOE, cause the script does not place the AOE automatically

try something like this

Code: Select all

attach( findWindow("Eligium*") );

numSkills = 7;
manaTimer = 45;
manaPot = key.VK_F1;
mouseTimer = 10;

function skillSpam()
   for i=1,numSkills,1 do
      keyboardPress( key["VK_" .. i] );
      yrest(200);
   end
end

newTimer("QuaffMana");
newTimer("Mouseklik");
startTimer("QuaffMana",manaTimer*1000);
startTimer("Mouseklik",mouseTimer*1000);

while true do
   keyboardPress( key.VK_TAB );
   skillSpam();
   if isTriggered("QuaffMana") then
      yrest(1000);
      keyboardPress( manaPot );
      yrest(200)
   end
   if isTriggered("Mouseklik") then
      mouseSet(510, 370);
      yrest(200);
      mouseLClick();
      yrest(1000);
   end
end
detach();  

where mouse timer is the cooldown on the aoe 510,370 should be right in front of ur character.
Sir, does this code make all my skills aoe? And how to use it? ^_^ I'm sorry. i'm just new in programming and eager to learn. Sir, i'm looking fro a script that will make all my skills aoe so that i can level up faster. Can someone please kindly help me? Thanks in advance Sir.

MacKeys

#51 Post by MacKeys » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:46 am

MacKeys wrote:
Romplayer wrote:
geegeekids wrote:thanks for the code sir xD

I need a code for casting AOE, cause the script does not place the AOE automatically

try something like this

Code: Select all

attach( findWindow("Eligium*") );

numSkills = 7;
manaTimer = 45;
manaPot = key.VK_F1;
mouseTimer = 10;

function skillSpam()
   for i=1,numSkills,1 do
      keyboardPress( key["VK_" .. i] );
      yrest(200);
   end
end

newTimer("QuaffMana");
newTimer("Mouseklik");
startTimer("Mouseklik",mouseTimer*1000);

while true do
   keyboardPress( key.VK_TAB );
   skillSpam();
   if isTriggered("QuaffMana") then
      yrest(1000);
      keyboardPress( manaPot );
      yrest(200)
   end
   if isTriggered("Mouseklik") then
      mouseSet(510, 370);
      yrest(200);
      mouseLClick();
      yrest(1000);
   end
end
detach();  

where mouse timer is the cooldown on the aoe 510,370 should be right in front of ur character.
Sir, does this code make all my skills aoe? And how to use it? ^_^ I'm sorry. i'm just new in programming and eager to learn. Sir, i'm looking fro a script that will make all my skills aoe so that i can level up faster. Can someone please kindly help me? Thanks in advance Sir.

Just figured it out. ^_^ Writing it on notepad and save as lua. Anyway my problem now is the aoe thinggy. I need my skills to hit all mobs around me so that i can level up faster, I have a GPK bypass i was trying to upload it here but file size is around 800kb. allowed files size to be upload is 500kb. If someone need it please kindly pm me am willing to share it in exchange for aoe or any other hacks, Thanks