¿Fiesta On-line new section?

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
sinman

¿Fiesta On-line new section?

#1 Post by sinman » Mon May 18, 2009 5:37 am

Hello,

I'm the one who is supporting Fiesta Online with micromacro at mpcforum, because mystikfox doesn't connect.

So i think it's better make a new section here to support Fiesta On-Line like Runes of Magic or Shaiya.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: ¿Fiesta On-line new section?

#2 Post by Administrator » Mon May 18, 2009 5:43 am

Do you have a version of the script that works with the latest version of the game? Which version of MicroMacro does it work with?

If you would like to continue supporting it, then I would be happy to create a sub-forum for this game and put you in charge of it. In fact, I would thank you for doing so.

sinman

#3 Post by sinman » Mon May 18, 2009 5:57 am

Well, i'm using last version of micromacro posted at those forums, this is, 0.9.4. But i should try this new version, i found this forums 3 days ago when i see the url at micromacro window :oops:

I'm using a script copied from there too and updated and bug-fixed by me, i try to put new memory addresses values for read Health and Mana from game with regularity. Last update i posted was at 05/14/2009.

But i think thos only works with Fiesta EU version, because USA version uses XTrap.

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Mon May 18, 2009 6:03 am

Go ahead and attach a copy of the script in this thread. We'll try to port it to the newest version of MicroMacro (1.0), and then set up a sub-forum for Fiesta.

sinman

#5 Post by sinman » Mon May 18, 2009 9:37 am

Hi again, this is the script working on micromacro 0.9.4. It's generic but i've update it for cleric, so you must change conf to use with other class.

I'll try it with micromacro v1.0.0.

Edit:
Well, it doesn't work with v1.0. it seems that API changed :? So i'm working on it.

Edit 2:
I've solved API problems. But micromacro doesn't send key or mouse presses to the application.

Edit 3:
Reading at forums i see that "attach" and "detach" functions give some problems, now conf file works with micromacro 1.0.

Changelog:

0.9.4 -> 1.0
* Memory address now needs "0x" prefix: 007A083B -> 0x007A083B
* To get screen info now needs Handle to Device Context (HDC)
* It's needed comment "attach" and "detach" funcions in order to send key
presses.
Attachments
fiestabot.lua
Generic conf file for Fiesta Online
(15.31 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Mon May 18, 2009 8:58 pm

I have created a Fiesta section. The changes you have made look good. Are there any outstanding problems? If not, you can go ahead and make the first official post in the Fiesta section.

sinman

#7 Post by sinman » Tue May 19, 2009 9:57 am

Thanks i put the first post :)

Now you can close this one.