Ancient Treasures waypoint

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
lisa

Re: Ancient Treasures waypoint

#221 Post by lisa » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:48 pm

K tweaked some things, try V 3.3
Attachments
AT.xml
V 3.3
(4.11 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

kuripot

#222 Post by kuripot » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:25 am

im lost... that is onload only that need to put in minitreasure waypoint???

at_model is enough for that??
"Model file to remove blue portals in Ancient Treasure"
or need other model file??

kuripot

#223 Post by kuripot » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 am

or that onload is only for "juin's waypoint" to work??

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
   <!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="4230" z="4134" y="36">flyoff() teleportToWP()    </waypoint>
   <!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="4229" z="4135" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);    </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4230" z="4136" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4231" z="4137" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4232" z="4138" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4233" z="4139" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4234" z="4140" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4235" z="4141" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4236" z="4142" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4237" z="4143" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4238" z="4144" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4239" z="4145" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4240" z="4146" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4241" z="4147" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4242" z="4148" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4243" z="4149" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4244" z="4150" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4245" z="4151" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4246" z="4152" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4247" z="4153" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4248" z="4154" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4249" z="4155" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4250" z="4156" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4251" z="4157" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4252" z="4158" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4253" z="4159" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4254" z="4160" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="4191" z="4204" y="0">      keyboardPress(key.VK_SPACE);  </waypoint>
</waypoints>

??

lisa

#224 Post by lisa » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 am

You don't need any model files at all.

Just get to the minigame and start it, when it's finished it just goes to sleep.

This is still very much testing, so options to load other characters or load other WP can be added later.

Just get to the NPC and run it.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#225 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:51 am

Here's an update to lisas version with a few fixes.
  • 1. It does come through the floor properly now.
    2. It doesn't come through the floor when collecting candles.
    3. Did a bit of work on chest collection but I'm still not 100% on it. It might sometimes get stuck. I did some last minute changes but ran out of characters to test with.
Attachments
AT.xml
Version 3.31
(3.99 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Rickster

#226 Post by Rickster » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:28 am

Hi, I tried v3.31 of AT.xml and here is my feedback:
  1. After entering the mini game, the character starts to fly in the air
  2. turning a little right in steps of 1 degree i think
  3. starts to port a little bit through the ini, outside the usual walls
  4. ports under the floor
  5. ports around the ini under the floor
  6. when reaching elementals it does not use them
  7. sticks its head out of the floor ;) ... got aggroed, but continued porting and lost aggro
  8. reached the inner room, without any candle buff, no chests are in the room
  9. moved above floor, in the inner ring, outside the inner room, got aggroed and .... finaly died ;)
I tried to understand what you are doing in the wp file, but I got lost ;)
So thanx for your work and go ahead. I hope the above can be a little helpful.

Ric

lisa

#227 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:27 am

Made me laugh =)

Some people have been having issues with the character popping its head up when clicking candle, not sure why. It has been working just fine for me.

Maybe a waypoint deviation in profile?
Mine is always set to 0

Rickster

#228 Post by Rickster » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 am

no, deviation set to 0

silinky

#229 Post by silinky » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 am

yeah, i get that too, and not onkly with 1 char, but all. they just go back in the room, get aggroed and i have to continue manually.
when i will get home i will try to fix it. if the developers cannot get this error, they cannot fix it either, so it is up to us, users :lol:

rock5

#230 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:28 am

Before 3.31 it would go forward a bit just before clicking the candle. If facing up, it's possible it would go up. 3.31 goes left-right instead of forward. I don't see why it would go up unless the candles were out of range but they aren't at those coordinates, unless you get different coordinates than everyone else.

Glad to hear no one had issues going through the floor when it's supposed to.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#231 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:51 am

I just reread the above post. Sounds like it worked correctly except for not clicking the candles.

Are you guys using German clients by any chance?

Germangold

#232 Post by Germangold » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:21 am

i never tried this "undergoing" version
i use the german client and a specific modified version for AT, but since 495 it wont work for my anymore

lisa

#233 Post by lisa » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:29 am

we use

local elemental = GetIdName(113614) -- Elemental Candstick
that should work in german, hmm or haven't we done the arg4 to string.find yet ?

rock5

#234 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:24 am

lisa wrote:we use

local elemental = GetIdName(113614) -- Elemental Candstick
that should work in german, hmm or haven't we done the arg4 to string.find yet ?
I have it as not being committed yet.

Rickster

#235 Post by Rickster » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:39 am

rock5 wrote:I just reread the above post. Sounds like it worked correctly except for not clicking the candles.

Are you guys using German clients by any chance?
yes, its not clicking the candels and yes, german client here.

Sine now I used this to get item names:

itemname = RoMScript("TEXT('Sys[itemid]_name')");
whats the difference to the method you use?

itemname = GetIdName([itemid])

rock5

#236 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:51 am

Rickster wrote:whats the difference to the method you use?
RoMScripts can take as much as 500ms to run. GetIdName is one of the memory functions and gets ids names from memory so is nearly instantanious.

Back to your problem, as a german user you have to keep aware of all the names that have hyphens in them "-". Hyphens have a special meaning when using "string.find" or "string.match" functions and causes them to not work.

We are about to commit a change to the bot so this wont be a problem anymore with target_object and target_NPC etc.

In the mean time try just changing it to

local elemental = "Elementar.Kerzenleuchter"
In "string.find" and "string.match" functions "." means any character.

Germangold

#237 Post by Germangold » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:00 am

the "-" is causing problems with german client also in
AcceptByQuestname..
had do sort out some of my dailys routines

rock5

#238 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:09 am

Germangold wrote:the "-" is causing problems with german client also in
AcceptByQuestname..
had do sort out some of my dailys routines
That's strange. It shouldn't.

I even tested.

Command> print(FindNormalisedString("Keiler-Hauer sammeln","Keiler-Hauer sammeln
"))
true
As you can see it returned true. This is the function that the QuestByName functions use.

The only thing I can think of is the names are gotten 2 different ways. Is it possible the GetIdName doesn't match the RoMScript("GetQuestNameByIndex(1, "..i..")")?

rock5

#239 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 am

Did some testing in german. Turns out selecting the quests was not the problem. It was when it went to check the quest status. I actually fixed this when I first tidied up the code for commiting but when I went to commit something else first, this little change got lost.

Just have to change line 1215 of functions to.

return RoMScript("igf_questStatus(\""..NormaliseString(_questname).."\")")
I'll add it to my next commit.

Germangold

#240 Post by Germangold » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Great :D

Danke schön