Ancient Treasures waypoint

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Juin

Re: Ancient Treasures waypoint

#201 Post by Juin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 am

Hi,
i dont know if someones still working on this, but i found out a something pretty interesting.
You can go through the wall at the beginning of this minigame using the teleport function in low steps and using "player:turnDirection(1)", turnDirection "refreshes" the player position so if
you go through the wall in little steps then you can go through.
Here is a waypoint file working for one on the entrances in this game, however i dont know how to get it to work
with every entrance, how can i know where i spawned so the bot uses the correct waypoint?
So, with this method you could go under the whole thing and activate all the candlesticks from below and then
go and pickup the chest in the middle.

If someone has any ideas for this please post.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="4230" z="4134" y="36">flyoff() teleportToWP() 	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="4229" z="4135" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1); 	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4230" z="4136" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4231" z="4137" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4232" z="4138" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4233" z="4139" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4234" z="4140" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4235" z="4141" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4236" z="4142" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4237" z="4143" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4238" z="4144" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4239" z="4145" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4240" z="4146" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4241" z="4147" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4242" z="4148" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4243" z="4149" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4244" z="4150" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4245" z="4151" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4246" z="4152" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4247" z="4153" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4248" z="4154" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4249" z="4155" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4250" z="4156" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4251" z="4157" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4252" z="4158" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4253" z="4159" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="4254" z="4160" y="36">teleportToWP() player:turnDirection(1);	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="4191" z="4204" y="0">	   keyboardPress(key.VK_SPACE);  </waypoint>
</waypoints>

rock5

#202 Post by rock5 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Doing it from below, I think hasn't been mentioned before. I wonder if you can click the candles from below.

As to going through the walls, I believe Lisa has an easier way to "get outside".
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Juin

#203 Post by Juin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:27 pm

It is 100% possible to do it from below you just have to fly abit higher under the candle thats how i do it when i do it manually.
Could you tell me whats the easier way is? And how can i tell the bot to use waypoints depending on where i spawn?

kanta

#204 Post by kanta » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:55 pm

If you do the following code after your waitForLoadingScreen(); when entering the mini game it will see which of the waypoints is closest and begin from that point in your script.

__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:getNearestWaypoint(player.X,player.Z))
Just take a look at the code of my file and look for the "NWstart" "SEstart" etc and you will see the different starting points. So if after entering you are near x:4271 z:4086 it knows it's nearest to tag="NEstart" so begins moving from waypoint 17. Once you get to the waypoint where you you'd like to begin the candle activating, label it with something like tag="begincandles" and at the end of each of the different starting point paths put

__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("begincandles"));
Just look at my code, I think now that I have explained it a little you'll see what I did and be able to copy the method.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

Rickster

#205 Post by Rickster » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:19 pm

hi :)

thanx kanta for this nice wp file :)

i tried it the first time by now and run into several problems.
maybe i forgot some preconditions?

i copied the "modle" folder into the "Runes of Magic" game folder. Seems to be ok, because all the blue doors are gone.

after entering the ini and starting at the npc, the character starts to fly, but gets stuck on the ceiling, when trying to swim through the door. i manually got a little lower to enter and continue the wp file.

then the character dropped down, starting to walk arround and got the aggro of the first mob.
i manually killed it ;) ... restarted the wp file t htis point.

then it started to swim again, but never got any of the three needed candels.
with 2 mins left on the counter i got to the inner room, without any candle and the character again dropped on the floor and aggroed all dogs and guards in there ;)

did i miss anything?

thanx for your effort on working out such a complicated wp file!
ric

lisa

#206 Post by lisa » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:18 pm

If anyone is feeling adventurious give this a go, enter AT but don't start event yet.
Then start this WP, it will chat tot he guy and start event, hmm english client only I guess, I used his name. player:target_NPC("Luke Xavi");

Anyway
Make sure you have teleport and swimhack userfunctions.

I am pretty tired at the moment but let's see what people think lol
AT.xml
(12.95 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#207 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:23 pm

You forgot the candle eval function.

Edit: Sorry misunderstood usage.

Problem is it kept trying to get candle even though it had already been gotten. Are the buff checks right?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#208 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:31 pm

I think I know what the problem is. It didn't find a candle at the first spot but at the second spot it checks for the second buff. Shouldn't it be checking the first as well?

rock5

#209 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Strange, I don't see "cant find a candle moving location" in the mm window. So I don't know whats going on.

All I can say is it kept trying to click the first candle.

lisa

#210 Post by lisa » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Yeah I was having that issue aswell, I think adding address to 3rd arg isn't making it ignore the candle you just clicked.

Would be easier if we can be in one spot and see all 3 candles in memory, could then just add them to a table, may have to go to 2 locations and add the candles but not addings same one twice. Then just go through the table clicking each candle, will be easier.

With the going through roof I can redo without the travel function and just use teleport directly to coords as no obstacles underneath.

Was just fun experimenting with travel in a smaller environment, worked well.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

rock5

#211 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:21 pm

I think if you are in the middle then you should be able to see all candles.

And I think you're right about the address not working in the third argument. Looks like "ignore" is the seconds arguments.

lisa

#212 Post by lisa » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:27 pm

rock5 wrote: Looks like "ignore" is the seconds
slaps forehead.
I'll play with it later tonight, should be easy enough.

lisa

#213 Post by lisa » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 am

Ok V 3.0

Added usage for other languages, can start from ange before entering instance.

Can also be restarted if needed but only under some circumstances.

Will do the 3 candles and then head to inner circle and wait 10 seconds for mobs to despawn, then "try" to get through the floor. I say try because it hasn't been 100% for me.

I believe rock is looking at code for the stone tablets, they don't interest me so I never looked at adding them.

Opening chests may also need some work, I am happy with the lighting candles tho and prob leave it at that for me.

Someone else can feel free to improve/add things as needed.
AT.xml
V 3.0
(4 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
This is a combination of a lot of ideas from different people so I don't take credit for it all, can't remember everyone's name off hand though, sorry.

--=== Added info ===--
Even a level 1 character could do it this way successfully without fear of dieing.

lisa

#214 Post by lisa » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:20 am

Juin wrote:Here is a waypoint file working for one on the entrances in this game, however i dont know how to get it to work
with every entrance, how can i know where i spawned so the bot uses the correct waypoint?
So, with this method you could go under the whole thing and activate all the candlesticks from below and then
go and pickup the chest in the middle.

If someone has any ideas for this please post.
Yup, I used your idea and put it in the WP I created.
I made it go up through the roof though as opposed to through a wall.

rock5

#215 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 am

Credit where credit it due. No one else thought of it.

Well done, Juin!

silinky

#216 Post by silinky » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 am

nice waypoint :)
only 1 problem though, at some point the character come back into the rooms and aggroes everything, and keeps teleporting as if it were down, but the walls don't let it so it teleports in one place until it gets killed or time is up

lisa

#217 Post by lisa » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:40 am

silinky wrote:nice waypoint :)
only 1 problem though, at some point the character come back into the rooms and aggroes everything, and keeps teleporting as if it were down, but the walls don't let it so it teleports in one place until it gets killed or time is up
V 3.0 ?

There were issues in V 2.0 of it not clicking all the candles, V 3.0 should be working better.

Only way I see this happening is when it goes to click the candle and it goes up to much which then puts it inside the instance again. is that what happened to you?

rock5

#218 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:02 am

Just tested 2 characters through version 3.0. Seemed not to be able to get through the floor. It would spring back down temporarily after each teleport until it is well above the floor but as soon as it started moving it was below ground again. Maybe, after teleporting to just under the floor, a bit of movement with a key tap will help register the start position properly. And I'm pretty sure, based on how I go up through the floor manually, that once you are above the floor pointing the character downwards and moving forward should put you in the room proper. Because the way I go into the room manually is to go up as high as I can until my head and shoulders are above the ground then aim the character downwards with the mouse and right button then move forward. The character will then suddenly be in the room.

Also, the first character that kept teleporting to too high to collect the chests and couldn't or wouldn't move down to collect. When I moved it down manually it collected then teleported too high again for the next. The second character I messed up and it went straight to a player:sleep().

Out of characters tonight so no more testing.

silinky

#219 Post by silinky » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:28 pm

lisa wrote: Only way I see this happening is when it goes to click the candle and it goes up to much which then puts it inside the instance again. is that what happened to you?
yes this is what happened :(

lisa

#220 Post by lisa » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:41 pm

silinky wrote:yes this is what happened
It will probably just be a matter of adjusting Y value when going up to click candle.
rock5 wrote:kept teleporting to too high to collect the chests and couldn't or wouldn't move down to collect.
Yeah I originally added a keypress forward to the teleprt script, which worked great for the chests and candles but it messed up other teleports.
rock5 wrote:Seemed not to be able to get through the floor. It would spring back down temporarily after each teleport until it is well above the floor but as soon as it started moving it was below ground again
Yeah I added in a keypress forward and back in the middle of going up but didn't seem to help. I would say you are right going to have to changed view before doing the key presses.