Pasper waypoint?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Daedeloth

Pasper waypoint?

#1 Post by Daedeloth » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:22 am

Hey, anyone have an pasper waypoint? i´m a noob in bots... hehe
thanks! =)

MiesterMan

Re: Pasper waypoint?

#2 Post by MiesterMan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:57 am

Isn't the only reason anyone ever did paspers was for lvl 50 elites?

That raises another question for me though, I got lvl 50 elites for 2 of my class combos using bags but I can't seem to do it for the third one. Can you use the old method to get the lvl 50 elites for third class? (yes, sorry to sidetrack the topic on the second post)

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Why doesn't it work for your 3rd class?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

MiesterMan

#4 Post by MiesterMan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:05 am

rock5 wrote:Why doesn't it work for your 3rd class?
I'm not sure. It might be because I never did the 50s elite quest on this character and only used bags. That's why I was asking.

I used bags for all elites on through 50 on the other two classes and then up to 45 on this class. When I tried to do 50 it just kept saying I needed to advance my secondary class (lvl 70) before I could learn anymore.

Honestly it sounds like something for RoM support but I'm not sure it's not intended. If it is intended then new characters still need the epic elite items if they want elites on their third class (I'm seeing this as a rarity).

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:23 am

It seems unlikely but I don't have any 50/50/50 characters so can't say for sure. Are you 100% sure you didn't already get the 50 elite? What classes are you trying to get the elite for?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

MiesterMan

#6 Post by MiesterMan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 am

Ah, ya know what I might have just neglected a combination I hadn't used before. Knight/scout... I'm going to check but I'm pretty sure I never added elites for it.

I never stop having these noob moments...

Daedeloth

#7 Post by Daedeloth » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:51 am

No one has it?

kuripot

#8 Post by kuripot » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:34 pm

my friend got elite skill up to lvl 50 r/w/k in all combination by use of old bag

kanta

#9 Post by kanta » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:53 pm

MiesterMan wrote:Isn't the only reason anyone ever did paspers was for lvl 50 elites?
I've actually had some people suggest Pasper's for making gold instead of KS.

I never made a WP for Pasper's because I didn't want to deal with those spirits that occasionally appear when you kill certain mobs. They deal percentage damage so character level/stats/gear doesn't matter, they will kill everything if the WP isn't coded properly.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

MiesterMan

#10 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:25 pm

kanta wrote:
MiesterMan wrote:Isn't the only reason anyone ever did paspers was for lvl 50 elites?
I've actually had some people suggest Pasper's for making gold instead of KS.

I never made a WP for Pasper's because I didn't want to deal with those spirits that occasionally appear when you kill certain mobs. They deal percentage damage so character level/stats/gear doesn't matter, they will kill everything if the WP isn't coded properly.
Yea, and a lot of the bosses in there are tricky like that too. While pasper might be slightly lower level than KS these elements make it extremely hard to be worth farming for gold. If you want something easy, do NoM or FA. In-game people reccomend cyclops for gold farming but the attunement takes forever so I don't even bother.

MiesterMan

#11 Post by MiesterMan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:06 am

Incidentally, while searching for somehthing else I found this:
http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3302

Hope this helps.