Miller Ranch Script Error

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
LostDog

Miller Ranch Script Error

#1 Post by LostDog » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 am

I am using Rombot 3.29 Rev 634, all files are defaulted, even created new profiles for each character and it will not allow me to run either version 4.1 or the older 3.2 version of the Miller's Ranch Chickens waypoints, I have made sure updated version of ingamefunctions, tried on 3 machines, redownload and the same error.

rom/bot.lua:447: onLoad error: attempt to yield across metamethod/C-call boundary

I am not having problems with my own waypoint files that also have onload options being set. I tried removing the function from bot.lua at line 447 and the bot will then fail trying to get the Quest when it first runs. I have tried removing the onLoad section of the profile which does not help.

Help please if you can.

rock5

Re: Miller Ranch Script Error

#2 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:39 am

There was another post about that error but no real solution.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... metamethod
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

LostDog

Re: Miller Ranch Script Error

#3 Post by LostDog » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Thanks Rock, missed that post somehow earlier when I searched. Found the issue, I had changegd the lua51.dll to a never version from sourceforge as the version in micromacro is considered a Trojan by Bitdefender 2011. I turned off Bitdefender active and did an update of Micromacro folder from the repository to get the correct dll version and now all working fine.