RBAssist not fighting back!

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
jduartedj

RBAssist not fighting back!

#1 Post by jduartedj » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:02 pm

When I run RBAssist.xml waypoints file, Sometimes I wanna leave my PC, specially at work and just leave the bot there on its own. The problem is the bot heals himself and uses buffs but DOESN'T fight back! This one time i was in a lowlevel region and my pet killed the mob on it's own! this happened both in Silverspring and in Savage Lands.
I tried it with autoattack on and off both produced the same effect it only fights when I click the mobs my self!
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates

lisa

Re: RBAssist not fighting back!

#2 Post by lisa » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Not sure if this helps but I had the RBAssist going while rom was in background and I was doing some work/forum posting and when I went back to rom the chat screen was filled with
auto attack mode on
auto attack mode off
It seemed to me that my typing elsewhere was triggering the on off toggle. The character was sitting in town at the time so I know it wasn't being attacked lol
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:09 pm

lisa wrote:Not sure if this helps but I had the RBAssist going while rom was in background and I was doing some work/forum posting and when I went back to rom the chat screen was filled with
auto attack mode on
auto attack mode off
It seemed to me that my typing elsewhere was triggering the on off toggle. The character was sitting in town at the time so I know it wasn't being attacked lol
I noticed that. I'll have to figure out how to only accept key presses from the game.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 pm

jduartedj wrote:When I run RBAssist.xml waypoints file, Sometimes I wanna leave my PC, specially at work and just leave the bot there on its own. The problem is the bot heals himself and uses buffs but DOESN'T fight back! This one time i was in a lowlevel region and my pet killed the mob on it's own! this happened both in Silverspring and in Savage Lands.
I tried it with autoattack on and off both produced the same effect it only fights when I click the mobs my self!
I think I know what the problem is. It's because the player is targeted. I would have thought it would auto clear the target at some point but I guess I'll have to add it in RBAssist somewhere.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lisa

#5 Post by lisa » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:18 pm

rock5 wrote:I noticed that. I'll have to figure out how to only accept key presses from the game.
How about a loggle button on screen?
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

jduartedj

#6 Post by jduartedj » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:37 am

lisa wrote:
rock5 wrote:I noticed that. I'll have to figure out how to only accept key presses from the game.
How about a loggle button on screen?
That's not the way! There is a way, I'm sure of it just like when you press "END" it only stops the current bot and not all of them! I think its a MM issue, talk with Administrator.
Thanks for reading! :D

Some of you might find this useful: RoM-bot Wiki
User Functions Repository (and other useful files): Addon Repo
Latest SVN updates: SVN updates