Warden Pet Heal

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
daytona

Warden Pet Heal

#1 Post by daytona » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:32 pm

I'm having trouble figuring out how to get my Warden to heal it's pet. It seems to try but it doesn't target the Pet. Is it possible or no?

I looked and saw the Heavy Warden Pet Mod but that looked pretty hard to set up, I just want my pet to get it's heals if it needs them, no to tank for me.

Another question is why does it seem like the Bot doesn't use certain skills more than once than it just relies on autoattack?

I have my scout doing vampireshot / shot / windshot and it doesn't use vampire more than once, don't know how many times it does shot / wind shot but I don't think it uses them efficiently either (on cooldown/spamming them).

Currently on my Warden (playing s/wd) I'll have my warden do vampireshot as an opener and then spam shot but it doesn't use shot more than once (only uses it once after vampire then not anymore)

I put maxuse 20 on the ones I wanted spammed to see if a difference was made, but I didn't see a change.

Another thing is it seems like on random occasions for 1 mob it will start randomly using modifier keys for the wrong keys. Like just now it was fighting a mob and it used a buff that was on the other bar (not in macro) and autoattacked it to death and I looked in the bot window and it said it was casting dmg spells..

fred55555

Re: Warden Pet Heal

#2 Post by fred55555 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:40 am

first is i have a few of the same question you do about getting a good warden pet heal function working.

for now i use the onskill call and whenever i rebuff i summon a new pet so ever 10 mins new pet, i also have tried using the target pet with on skill also and setup that i will cast pet heal after my third shot it works and seems to keep the pet alve and good for even lvl mobs and long scripts. but like you would be great to nip this in the but once and for all and get a good script setp for checking health of pet and then healing when needed

post your xml u will usually get faster help once they see what you are trying to do

KiwiGuy

#3 Post by KiwiGuy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Ok this is what I have, and I'm in the process of testing atm. I'll let you know how it goes, but atm its casting my summoned pet and healing it in and after combat. I'm also a Warden/Druid so I'm using the Druid Recovery heal for my pet as its much better than the Elven Prayer for less TP spent.

Code: Select all

<onLoad><![CDATA[
			if( player.PetPtr == 0 or ( player.Pet.HP/player.Pet.MaxHP*100 ) < 20 ) then
			player:cast("WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRIT_OF_THE_OAK");
			end;
	]]></onLoad>

<onLeaveCombat><![CDATA[
		if( player.PetPtr == 0 or ( player.Pet.HP/player.Pet.MaxHP*100) < 20 ) then
			player:cast("WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRIT_OF_THE_OAK");
		end;
	]]></onLeaveCombat>

<onSkillCast><![CDATA[
		player:update()
			if 60 > (player.Pet.HP/player.Pet.MaxHP * 100) then
				player:target( player.Pet );
				player:cast("DRUID_RECOVER")
				yrest(3000);
			end;

if( 65 > player.HP/player.MaxHP*100 ) then
		    player:cast("DRUID_RECOVER");
		elseif( 25 > player.HP/player.MaxHP*100 ) then
		end;
	]]></onSkillCast>

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:45 pm

KiwiGuy wrote:Ok this is what I have, and I'm in the process of testing atm. I'll let you know how it goes, but atm its casting my summoned pet and healing it in and after combat. I'm also a Warden/Druid so I'm using the Druid Recovery heal for my pet as its much better than the Elven Prayer for less TP spent.
You might have problems when changing target in the middle of combat if the bot assumes that once a mob is targeted it remains targeted.

If you do, you could remember your target before targeting your pet and healing it. Then you re-target your mob.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

KiwiGuy

#5 Post by KiwiGuy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 pm

rock5 wrote: If you do, you could remember your target before targeting your pet and healing it. Then you re-target your mob.
your right its dropping the target and ending the fight, I'm not sure how to remember target, are you familiar with this?

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 pm

KiwiGuy wrote:
rock5 wrote: If you do, you could remember your target before targeting your pet and healing it. Then you re-target your mob.
your right its dropping the target and ending the fight, I'm not sure how to remember target, are you familiar with this?
The target is stored in player.TargetPtr so you would do something like this,

mob = player.TargetPtr
player:target( player.Pet );
-- heal pet etc
player:target(mob)
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

fred55555

#7 Post by fred55555 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:55 am

i assist the current pet target to reaccure the target, seems to work 90% of the time

Mighella

#8 Post by Mighella » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:51 am

Hi there. I recently begun to use this bot and I was having issues to auto-heal my pet with the bot. I read this thread but even so I did not had success. Even so after reading a few times this thread and trying several time I could make the auto-heal work for my pet at my bot profile. My character is a warden/druid and the code that worked for me is the following one:

<onSkillCast><![CDATA[
      player:update()
         if 60 > (player.Pet.HP/player.Pet.MaxHP * 100) then
            keyboardPress( key.VK_F1, key.VK_SHIFT );
            player:cast("DRUID_RECOVER")
            yrest(3000);
         end;
	]]></onSkillCast>
Thanks very much for the bot and the help given in here.