GM Knowledge for Runes of Magic

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
Jalla17

GM Knowledge for Runes of Magic

#1 Post by Jalla17 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:34 am

Heya Folks.

As my accounts were recently perma banned, I'm going to give out some information that I've been keeping to myself for awhile now.

I can confirm that the gm's play on Mithras and that they are in Valhallaguild(Formerly a Guild on Artemis) As I was a former member, I can assure you that they're in there. As for my evidence, I was in teamspeak and a couple of the officers were mentioning some gm activities (listing banned/unbanned characters that I know that were only on Artemis).
Also, A few guilds to keep a look out for. Players in these guilds are associated with Valhallaguild, care.

Skullz(Formerly Valhallafamily i'm assuming)
Shrunkenskullz
Cabalofuzz

Eerie is a GM (Sarkas perhaps)
Ksha is a GM
A few officers/members worth mentioning
Liprymusii
Scorchy/Jazmini
Doratheexplorer
Frahnkenschtine
Willgrimm/Damnurom

They banned me from irc out of fear of me exposing their chars ,lol
Last edited by Jalla17 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

BlubBlab

Re: GM Knowledge for Runes of Magic

#2 Post by BlubBlab » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:43 pm

Hmmm I doubt your message will have much impact, without getting to involved but this seems to me like the typical nervous breakdown when got kicked out of a gild or/and banned.

I can tell you a story a relatively long time ago I got kicked out of the gild I once founded with another guy(which I knew years at that point) when ROM started. After I got a bit down I also suspected him to be a GM at least around the time when Frogster used player as GMs because he knew stuff he shouldn't know this guy was a real control freak and when I had found a spy modul(reading the members PMs) for the CMS our multi-clan/gild used my suspicions of him got even higher but a real prof I never found.

I played one or two branks on him for back stabbing me but in the end you must let go.
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

Jalla17

#3 Post by Jalla17 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:00 pm

BlubBlab wrote:Hmmm I doubt your message will have much impact, without getting to involved but this seems to me like the typical nervous breakdown when got kicked out of a gild or/and banned.

I can tell you a story a relatively long time ago I got kicked out of the gild I once founded with another guy(which I knew years at that point) when ROM started. After I got a bit down I also suspected him to be a GM at least around the time when Frogster used player as GMs because he knew stuff he shouldn't know this guy was a real control freak and when I had found a spy modul(reading the members PMs) for the CMS our multi-clan/gild used my suspicions of him got even higher but a real prof I never found.

I played one or two branks on him for back stabbing me but in the end you must let go.
No blub, I am not angry or nervous, just wanted everyone to know a bit of information as i go, that pretty much sums it up.
Think of it as a going away present.

Braziliano

#4 Post by Braziliano » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:00 pm

Jalla17 wrote:Heya Folks.

As my accounts were recently perma banned, I'm going to give out some information that I've been keeping to myself for awhile now.

I can confirm that the gm's play on Mithras and that they are in Valhallaguild(Formerly a Guild on Artemis) As I was a former member, I can assure you that they're in there. As for my evidence, I was in teamspeak and a couple of the officers were mentioning some gm activities (listing banned/unbanned characters that I know that were only on Artemis).
Also, A few guilds to keep a look out for. Players in these guilds are associated with Valhallaguild, care.

Skullz(Formerly Valhallafamily i'm assuming)
Shrunkenskullz
Cabalofuzz

A few officers/members worth mentioning
Eerie (Certainly a gm, as he was the one that gave his identity away)
Liprymusii
Scorchy/Jazmini
Doratheexplorer
Frahnkenschtine
Willgrimm/Damnurom

Private message me for more info.

Liprymusii is my old raid leader from another guild in the past
Willgrimm was an officer in that one aswel

can they have knowledge or ties with the GMS? sure they'v been around since 09
plz don't just go out and post people characters names thank you.

oh and the other ones you mentioned from that guild you listed , they are a bunch of narcs (they sleep in irc)

Jalla17

#5 Post by Jalla17 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:55 am

Yes. They're all associated with gms, although, they did only talk about it in private channels on ts or when nobody was around- however, I was lucky enough to overhear Eerie mention some gm activities. Willgrimm- He whispered me shortly after I came back from my second ban- He knew I was botting and knew this wasn't the first time Ive been banned. About how they found out- keep in mind ive never told anyone about my activities, the only way for them to know is to be connected to one somehow, or either are a gm themselves. The key are the valhallaguild officers.

BlubBlab

#6 Post by BlubBlab » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Jalla17 wrote:Yes. They're all associated with gms, although, they did only talk about it in private channels on ts or when nobody was around- however, I was lucky enough to overhear Eerie mention some gm activities. Willgrimm- He whispered me shortly after I came back from my second ban- He knew I was botting and knew this wasn't the first time Ive been banned. About how they found out- keep in mind ive never told anyone about my activities, the only way for them to know is to be connected to one somehow, or either are a gm themselves. The key are the valhallaguild officers.
There is alway a chance that you got more insight but what would it help ? Besides being more careful what can you do with that info?
e.g today I had another insight lying in my bed thinking what kind of bots exists and how scalable they are. Pixelbot 1-3 < Memorybot 4-8 < Socketbot +10 clients I thought about what is the main reason the answer is simple you don't have the textures & models in the socketbot

Then it hit me someone showed in the official board once a very strange picture from his client basically with nearly no textures. Basically holy crap this one was from the leaderboard of the 187 gild and his boss was later caught botting too uuuuiii. Yeah sometimes you see the connections really late.

The problem is even when I would had this info back when I played it doesn't help too much.

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)

Braziliano

#7 Post by Braziliano » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:32 am

just keep an eye on IRC , you know the names so just regularly do a double check and a recheck

there are tons of areas to do ur things , gms cannot be all over the place
if you got hidden areas , don't post it HERE .. people narc nonstop -.-

Jalla17

#8 Post by Jalla17 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:23 am

As far as being more careful, I advise that other people should not associate themselves with Valhallaguild. I felt like I was being watched all the time by gms to which I can confirm that there is.,I ran 5 clients at the time, had gm detect, and only botted in very reclusive spots, ie.. dragon fang ridge low lvl mobs so the chance of being caught was very low.. My characters would sometimes be ported somewhere next to a hill or die from a mob that is far away from where i put them. if anyone wants to see the GF tickets shoot me a pm , you'll see they were really pressured.

Jalla17

#9 Post by Jalla17 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Here is the conversation I had with them, As you can tell, they were very nervous, I started talking about it on Mithras in world chat and they silenced my character right away. A few mins later they perma banned me xD Sorry for the mess on the files, it was rushed.
Attachments
GFsupport6.png
GFsupport5.png
GFsupport4.png
GFsupport3.png
GFsupport.png

Administrator
Site Admin

#10 Post by Administrator » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:21 am

Wow. So you mentioned you had some dirt on the GMs, and he then offers to lift your ban in exchange for the info, then cancels out on the deal and says "too bad, I'm not following through"? What a slimeball. Liars deserved to be dragged through the mud.

BlubBlab

#11 Post by BlubBlab » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:11 am

I can't say much about it only ROM is the second hell of drama I have more then once thought I'm inside a soap when I was still inside of a guild.

My Reps:

Braziliano

#12 Post by Braziliano » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:17 am

just wow.
edit: next time i face them in siege.. hrhrhr i will rip them in a new one :D
double tap , and back around the head slap <3..

very sorry that they did this to you , i hope that there will be retribution for you o/

tehlurker

#13 Post by tehlurker » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:21 pm

For logic's sake lets go through this one by one ...

You provide basically zero information apart from "I heard sometone talk on TS about something a GM would know buts its not exactly clear what it is, so he must be a GM" and expect to be unbanned for your "dirtsheet delivery on GMs" ?
Also "some people of my (former?) guild are not active when GMs are so they must be GMs too" is basically all you have to say or post in this thread? And you call THAT "valuable information" ? Are you serious? Do you even realize that "your" GMs are from all over the world, and that the world has different timezones? Also, RoM US has two ( T-W-O ) servers left. As the GMs are actually recruited from players (as there is even a forum announcement for it...) it is really a surprise that some of them actually are players. And on top of that, they might play on your server. That's totally unexpected given there's the gigantic amount of TWO servers left to choose from for US. /facepalm

Then you continue to threaten the (only?) person who actually DOES work for the company directly (the Community Manager, as that person is the boss and the one responsible for the GMs) with stuff like "I will not take this from a newcomer cm. You'll regret doing this". (Hint: If you do selective censoring censor it everywhere you upload it.... the link on photobucket you spammed yesterday in world on the server while the GMs were running the announced event has that line NOT blacked out, while your upload here on solarstrike has it. .... ). hxxp://s1382.photobucket.com/user/romuser845/media/GFsupport5_zpszyp74yuy.png.html?sort=2&o=2 - replace xx with tt because the forum apparently does not allow IMG tags (spam?). He might delete and edit it though, so be fast.

And you expect to be taken seriously? Really? What will they regret now? That you continue to make a fool out of yourself?
On top of that, you really expected to be unbanned still after your first reply to Polog and expected him/her/whatever to further negotiate with you? Are you actually that naive?
BlubBlab wrote:[...]but this seems to me like the typical nervous breakdown when got kicked out of a gild or/and banned.
Nail on the head in the first reply to the thread already.

TLDR version of his screenshots and the other stuff:
- he gets banned, goes to SUpport/GMs/whatever
- hey I dont want to be banned
- you did $shit a lot of times and were caught, you're staying banned
- butbutbut... I know some DOXX about GMzz... unban plz 4 info?
- GMs be like *yawn* yeah, if you have something important, maybe
- *posts random useless shit* NOW UNBAN PLZ
- lolwhut? nope, go away.
- *complains to boss*
- bossGM (CM): nowai, gtfo.
- to boss: who the F are you anyway noob, you dont unban me, you regret!!1111
- bossGM (CM): ....../facepalm
- ima tell the worldzz in TEH GAME and FJORUMS!!!

- world ingame: lol, gtfo faggot. bottingforum,: ohmytheseGMs!!!11 wtf!!1

... So far I thought this community here comparatively retard-free (despite botting being the usual retard-magnet in every game) , seems it changes.

I dont post a lot because this account was originally made to download the non-bot addons rock5 had created, TooltipIDs is really handy for understanding things in the game. My interest is datamining not botting.
WTB better FDBextractor and something to extract the WDBs too :/

Administrator
Site Admin

#14 Post by Administrator » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:09 pm

He does have more specific information. He brought it up with me in private before posting here.

Braziliano

#15 Post by Braziliano » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:17 pm

I Notice a particular GM with hunger for his or hers status , i won't mention any names
IT had become so annoying that when we were doing ini runs , this arse would constantly harras us ingame .. porting our peeps away and appearing in our fights while were busy etc.

Jalla17

#16 Post by Jalla17 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:26 pm

tehlurker wrote:For logic's sake lets go through this one by one ...

You provide basically zero information apart from "I heard sometone talk on TS about something a GM would know buts its not exactly clear what it is, so he must be a GM" and expect to be unbanned for your "dirtsheet delivery on GMs" ?
Also "some people of my (former?) guild are not active when GMs are so they must be GMs too" is basically all you have to say or post in this thread? And you call THAT "valuable information" ? Are you serious? Do you even realize that "your" GMs are from all over the world, and that the world has different timezones? Also, RoM US has two ( T-W-O ) servers left. As the GMs are actually recruited from players (as there is even a forum announcement for it...) it is really a surprise that some of them actually are players. And on top of that, they might play on your server. That's totally unexpected given there's the gigantic amount of TWO servers left to choose from for US. /facepalm

Then you continue to threaten the (only?) person who actually DOES work for the company directly (the Community Manager, as that person is the boss and the one responsible for the GMs) with stuff like "I will not take this from a newcomer cm. You'll regret doing this". (Hint: If you do selective censoring censor it everywhere you upload it.... the link on photobucket you spammed yesterday in world on the server while the GMs were running the announced event has that line NOT blacked out, while your upload here on solarstrike has it. .... ). hxxp://s1382.photobucket.com/user/romuser845/media/GFsupport5_zpszyp74yuy.png.html?sort=2&o=2 - replace xx with tt because the forum apparently does not allow IMG tags (spam?). He might delete and edit it though, so be fast.

And you expect to be taken seriously? Really? What will they regret now? That you continue to make a fool out of yourself?
On top of that, you really expected to be unbanned still after your first reply to Polog and expected him/her/whatever to further negotiate with you? Are you actually that naive?
BlubBlab wrote:[...]but this seems to me like the typical nervous breakdown when got kicked out of a gild or/and banned.
Nail on the head in the first reply to the thread already.

TLDR version of his screenshots and the other stuff:
- he gets banned, goes to SUpport/GMs/whatever
- hey I dont want to be banned
- you did $shit a lot of times and were caught, you're staying banned
- butbutbut... I know some DOXX about GMzz... unban plz 4 info?
- GMs be like *yawn* yeah, if you have something important, maybe
- *posts random useless shit* NOW UNBAN PLZ
- lolwhut? nope, go away.
- *complains to boss*
- bossGM (CM): nowai, gtfo.
- to boss: who the F are you anyway noob, you dont unban me, you regret!!1111
- bossGM (CM): ....../facepalm
- ima tell the worldzz in TEH GAME and FJORUMS!!!

- world ingame: lol, gtfo faggot. bottingforum,: ohmytheseGMs!!!11 wtf!!1

... So far I thought this community here comparatively retard-free (despite botting being the usual retard-magnet in every game) , seems it changes.

I dont post a lot because this account was originally made to download the non-bot addons rock5 had created, TooltipIDs is really handy for understanding things in the game. My interest is datamining not botting.
WTB better FDBextractor and something to extract the WDBs too :/
Hey tehlurker, If my information was wrong, why would the gms take my case seriously? ^_^ Obviously you lack common sense, he does say "as you threaten my team" does that give you any hints? What will they regret? they can indeed get in trouble if too many people know their ig chars.
this isn't the whole ticket. it's more like this (mind the wording i use for polog, i matched it to how he types on the ticket)
Aqualink: "we would be completely open in giving you a second chance "
Aqualink: "thank you for info, we cannot grant you an unbanning at this time"
"(Aqualink hands the situation over to polog,)"
Polog: Nah, if you're just going to tell the whole server about this, then never mind about unban
"Goes into IRC and mentions some info about the gms"
"gets banned by heron for "unappreciated behavior"
to polog, I'll keep this info to myself if you can do something for my acc
Polog: ok maybe i change mind( obviously they don't want me going around telling other people who the gms ig characters are)
Polog: i check your acc, too much bot for exception bye

That's pretty much it, honestly I would of just moved to another game but what really bothered me was that the gms were logging onto their ig characters all the time instead of playing on their gm characters to help out, you can get a lot of info just by spying. Ive known about eerie being a gm for months. So it was a trump card basically to use if i did get banned (perma was 4th ban) And it would of worked if i didn't bot too much apparently. Did you really think it was a coincidence that the gms started showing up a lot more?
and No, I honestly don't care much for my accounts, I was planning to wait for the right moment to start actually playing endgame without having to invest in so much time or $$$, well we know that will never come and probably wont for a long time, so I gave up on it.

BlubBlab

#17 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:19 pm

I think using their ig chars is normal there are only 1 or 2 GMs in the game which are paid for the job and with a GM char you have god-mode. So far I understand it even the support is run by freebies and the contract between GF and Runewaker is running out in the mid of next year after this it is possible we don't see any content updates.

There is really a wide range of MMORPGs out there which are f2p like GW 2 , PoE, DP , Neverwinter, ESO and soon Black Desert and( (Blade and Soul) in 19th January).

About the rest it is difficult I could write without a problem a story with 4k+ words about what happened in my ROM time especially at the end but then I would spoil who I was in the game to everyone. I even wanted to write a book about it at some point in time because it was so much. Because of this I knew when Jalla17 wrote here there is a bit more to it but the first thing is always to come down.

About using social connection to avoid a perma ban I don't think that work in most cases and it let you look more like the bad boy then everything else. The problem is because of the f2p model and a lot of other stuff.It is just so different people have different interest in the game.

@ tehlurker
That we are relatively retard free in compare to the GF board lies in the point that we aren't the kind of players which spend 10.000Euros an gear and we aren't those kind of players which sell for a vigorous price gear to other players.(otherwise why would you bot?) From the official board those high vs low discussion can't happen under normal circumstances here because we are relatively high(player) free. Not misunderstanding there are surly players which are in botting and are in the end-content but those aren't the players which wine in the official board everytime something become obtainable by going into the arena or something like that.

My Reps:

Hellfyre

#18 Post by Hellfyre » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:26 pm

am i the only one that caught the line "i am NOT asking for an unbanning or an reverse ban" also the part where he says "im not the one making threats here"
contradiction of his own words written by himself doesnt look good for him.
honestly this looks like he is butthurt because he was caught botting too many times.
also i would love to see these unedited as i bet he was not exactly being polite.
i see no proof of any of these characters being a gm.

Jalla17

#19 Post by Jalla17 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Hellfyre wrote:am i the only one that caught the line "i am NOT asking for an unbanning or an reverse ban" also the part where he says "im not the one making threats here"
contradiction of his own words written by himself doesnt look good for him.
honestly this looks like he is butthurt because he was caught botting too many times.
also i would love to see these unedited as i bet he was not exactly being polite.
i see no proof of any of these characters being a gm.
/facepalm
let's see so for your first comment, i think of it more as a self defense.
As stated, I've been onto the gms far longer than you have, so go ahead and don't believe me, it's entirely your choice. Again I'm not butt hurt, it did take a few months of insane botting to get caught. so im not too worried about it, as im playing a diff game.

There was a reason why they considered unbanning me.. and they were going to do it.(until they checked and saw how bad the situation was) reason #1, they really didn't want the community to pressure them into doing stuff for them on their gm account (imagine player x whispering "can you log onto your gm account to give me goodies" or "can you log onto your gm account to port me back into gobs, my character crashed" seeing the GM's log onto their in game characters all the time instead of helping out the community was the main reason why i exposed them.( and why i don't like them)

You see these private servers with gms on all the time doing as much as they can to help out the community, and then you take look at the gms on official...a joke, basically sitting around and doing nothing. I mean come on, I get that they have lives and have other stuff to do... but when you compare their in game activity time to their gm account time, its really low. , i would say it's like 99% to 1%.. and yes :mrgreen: i did spy on them. When I look into something, I research it quite thoroughly.
Seriously though, feel free to whisper any of the characters for gm favors, :D :lol:

Hellfyre

#20 Post by Hellfyre » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:39 pm

i do find you amusing but like i said there is no proof here.
i ask again to show those support screens UNEDITED so we can see your responses.
i am betting you wont because they will most likely be the reason they told you nope.