Micro Macro for Eligium?

You may request or share scripts for MicroMacro in this forum.
Romplayer

Micro Macro for Eligium?

#1 Post by Romplayer » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:00 am

Who wants to help lead the way?
I'll help but have limited .lua skills and little programming skills

B/C i have a feeling the ingame bot/assistant will be cash shop
Lets make it free :D

MiesterMan

Re: Micro Macro for Eligium?

#2 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:15 am

Is it free to play?

Link to download page?

Progress thus far?

Romplayer

#3 Post by Romplayer » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:37 pm

yes

http://www.eligium.com/us/free-download.html

0% i don't know how to decompile the .mw2 files but im sure a good portion of the in game bot is in there. This would be great if one could make a bot b/c i think the ingame one will be pay to use

MiesterMan

#4 Post by MiesterMan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:24 pm

An update: I was able to register within minutes....

That said, all hail frogster's ability to make playing their games impossible... I'm on my third day of trying to download and install the game. If one file doesn't fail another one does and it spreads across all methods of downloading.

I'm also a bit worried about their minimum requirements. My processor doesn't meet them and I'm not going to increase it by a quarter gig just to play what may be the crapiest game I've ever installed.

MiesterMan

#5 Post by MiesterMan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Ok, I'm not sure why it worked differently but I tried what I do with my MS dls and downloaded it on a machine with a 64 bit proc then did the extraction there. I then installed it and it worked fine on the 64 bit system.

After copying the extracted files to my desktop which is a dual core 32bit proc the install completed but a few files seem to have corrupted in the move. It has something to do with the crappy file format they use, this mw2 crap is an epic fail.

As for any kind of hacking I did see some kind of anti-cheat looking loadup at the start but I'm not sure what it does if anything. It didn't look like hackshield and I don't see any subdirectories or files that might be associated with it. I'll load it up again to get the exact name for this.

Any bots for the game will be collection or quest bots and at the moment I don't even know if the game has addon ability.

MiesterMan

#6 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 am

GPK, Game protection kit? I'm going to try to attach CE now but it'll likely trigger something so I'll just get banned. Wish me luck.

Seems to prevent seeing "readblememoy:

Romplayer

#7 Post by Romplayer » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:28 pm

i believe u can bypass GPK by entering folder mw2_bin and executing Eligium.exe directly

MiesterMan

#8 Post by MiesterMan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Romplayer wrote:i believe u can bypass GPK by entering folder mw2_bin and executing Eligium.exe directly
Tried that but the Eligium.exe file is actually an executable that loads all the modules in order, starting with the GPK. I was going to upload the file (it's only 24kb) to see if admin could identify what part needs to be modified. I can't figure out how to get it to only load the executable and not the whole program.

However, botting looks like it's going to be easy. For your convenience I give you the simple "skill trainer bot".

First, put all the skills you want to at the start of the action bar, 1-9, then put your mana pots in F1. Adjust numSkills and the manaPot timer as you need and let it go overnight.

Code: Select all

attach( findWindow("Eligium*") );

numSkills = 7;
manaTimer = 45;
manaPot = key.VK_F1;

function skillSpam()
	for i=1,numSkills,1 do
		keyboardPress( key["VK_" .. i] );
		yrest(200);
	end
end

newTimer("QuaffMana");
startTimer("QuaffMana",manaTimer*1000);

while true do
	skillSpam();
	if isTriggered("QuaffMana") then
		yrest(1000);
		keyboardPress( manaPot );
		yrest(200)
	end
end
detach();
Be warned, skills only train up to level 5 and many levels have level requirements. Make sure you check them so you can guess how long it will take to train the skills or else you'll just waste a bunch of mana pots and time.

Past level 5 skills need to be trained via charging from the trainer starting with novice and advancing from there.

Romplayer

#9 Post by Romplayer » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:34 pm

awesome.. im sure if we get memory access to the system window botting this game would surely be easy

MiesterMan

#10 Post by MiesterMan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 am

A little more refined trainer, less painful to use.
Attachments
bot.lua
2/27/2012
(2.33 KiB) Downloaded 472 times

Romplayer

#11 Post by Romplayer » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:19 pm

i wouldn't mind helping write code once we get memory addresses for things in game..

MiesterMan

#12 Post by MiesterMan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Romplayer wrote:i wouldn't mind helping write code once we get memory addresses for things in game..
Yea, it would be nice. But I can't find any information on how GPK does what it does. And I don't know how to properly disassemble and dll. Between my two versions of Olly, they show very different modules. Though with Olly 2.0 it doesn't recognize any of the functions.

Without doing a lot of research on anti-debugging techniques, I'm not going to be able to decipher what exactly GPK is doing. I was hoping I could generate some sort of fake DLL to replace it but it doesn't look like that's going to work. You need to know what is in the stupid thing.

But, bots existed long before memory scans were introduced. Right now I can easily get a pixel scanning bot going but that's ineffective as you can imagine.

badinflue0o

#13 Post by badinflue0o » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:12 am

Hi this has been very helpful up until now, im just wondering if you could also incluse an HP pots function thats the same as the MP pots function, you can actually use this to bot and kill monster just need to have an HP pots function. Thanks in advance

geegeekids

#14 Post by geegeekids » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:42 am

thanks for the code sir xD

I need a code for casting AOE, cause the script does not place the AOE automatically

Romplayer

#15 Post by Romplayer » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:44 pm

geegeekids wrote:thanks for the code sir xD

I need a code for casting AOE, cause the script does not place the AOE automatically

try something like this

Code: Select all

attach( findWindow("Eligium*") );

numSkills = 7;
manaTimer = 45;
manaPot = key.VK_F1;
mouseTimer = 10;

function skillSpam()
   for i=1,numSkills,1 do
      keyboardPress( key["VK_" .. i] );
      yrest(200);
   end
end

newTimer("QuaffMana");
newTimer("Mouseklik");
startTimer("Mouseklik",mouseTimer*1000);

while true do
   keyboardPress( key.VK_TAB );
   skillSpam();
   if isTriggered("QuaffMana") then
      yrest(1000);
      keyboardPress( manaPot );
      yrest(200)
   end
   if isTriggered("Mouseklik") then
      mouseSet(510, 370);
      yrest(200);
      mouseLClick();
      yrest(1000);
   end
end
detach();  

where mouse timer is the cooldown on the aoe 510,370 should be right in front of ur character.

MiesterMan

#16 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Sorry, I haven't updated this lately. IRL stuff keeping me away. I like the mouseclick idea, is there a way to use that while the game is minimized?

I'll include a seperate timer for HP in my next post. This one is just my most recent one, it's practically the same but you can change the settings by pressing HOME now instead of having to restart the bot. Once I learn more about this click function I'll be sure to include it.

EDIT: Whoops, I forgot that one wasn't tested. I had a problem with the loops so it didn't work right.
Updated with a working version.

Also, I tested it. As I'd been told this is very usable for spam killing though it still needs an option for an hp potion timer.
Attachments
bot.lua
Corrected the loops, this one is usuable.
(3.07 KiB) Downloaded 383 times

Romplayer

#17 Post by Romplayer » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:43 am

hey did u get past GPK yet?
there is a file in mw2_bin called SYSSET maybe u can set OpenGPK=1 to 0 to disable it maybe?

MiesterMan

#18 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:33 am

Romplayer wrote:hey did u get past GPK yet?
there is a file in mw2_bin called SYSSET maybe u can set OpenGPK=1 to 0 to disable it maybe?
No, unfortunately I've been having to do homework non-stop and will continue to be in homework mode till next week. I haven't even logged in because I can't get past this gpk thing and can't find documentation on it anywhere.

This could be the product of some off asian company, I don't know if it's been applied to the chinese version or not. If anyone knows how to read chinese check the origional game's web page to see if it has it and if anyone has found a way around it. I'm sorry but it's beyond my skillset.

reactive

#19 Post by reactive » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:24 pm

How can i use this script?

MiesterMan

#20 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:16 pm

reactive wrote:How can i use this script?
It's a training script, I'm going to rename it as such. You play your character from level 1-15. Along the way, kill a couple elites and get some extra gold. Then farm out a few hundred "four-leaf clover"s. Having done the quests up to this point you should have alchemy and know how to make mana pots.

Make the mana pots, put them in F1, put your skills you want to train in action keys 1-0, then target the dummy in town next to the skill trainer before running the bot and let it go. Your skills will be level 5 in no time.

Now something I haven't really experimented with. Does continueing to spam skills after you've hit the upper skill levels increase your chance of upgrading? I didn't think about it but that might be the case. People are spamming skills for much, much longer than just level 5 as far as I can tell.

Anyways I just added an HP pot timer to it and am currently testing it before posting. I'll let you know how it works. The bot is basically going to spam keys and spam pots based on timers.