Rock5's Ancient Treasure

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Rock5's Ancient Treasure

#281 Post by Administrator » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:59 am

xrozhija wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:21 pm Anyone know how to fix this waypoint?

Somehow it doesn's teleport up through the roof as it's supposed to, it tries, but doesn'g go through, and then just flies into the wall.
Did you try using the version posted by BlubBlab above on page 14, or were you using the version from the first post in this thread?

xrozhija

#282 Post by xrozhija » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:47 am

Thought I had read through the last page of posts, must have missed that one.

Will give it a try

xrozhija

#283 Post by xrozhija » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:41 pm

Administrator wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:59 am
xrozhija wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:21 pm Anyone know how to fix this waypoint?

Somehow it doesn's teleport up through the roof as it's supposed to, it tries, but doesn'g go through, and then just flies into the wall.
Did you try using the version posted by BlubBlab above on page 14, or were you using the version from the first post in this thread?
I just got the waypoint from BlubBlab tested, and it does the same.

except it tries to teleport through the roof 2 times, before flying into the wall.

Administrator
Site Admin

#284 Post by Administrator » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:46 pm

I have no way of testing it, nor do I really understand what it is trying to do, so that's going to be a hard one for me to solve.

When you say it tries to teleport through the roof -- what is it supposed to do? Is it supposed to teleport through the roof and failing, or is it supposed to do something else entirely?

xrozhija

#285 Post by xrozhija » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:36 pm

Administrator wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:46 pm I have no way of testing it, nor do I really understand what it is trying to do, so that's going to be a hard one for me to solve.

When you say it tries to teleport through the roof -- what is it supposed to do? Is it supposed to teleport through the roof and failing, or is it supposed to do something else entirely?
I cant remember exactly, as its been about 5 years since i played last.

Buy if i remember right, it teleported up through the roof, and started flying a bit, before teleporting to under the floor.