Any plans for Allods?

Whatever you want here. Just make sure it's off topic. Which...I guess if the topic is being off topic, then it means you should be on topic. Understand?
UnRegistered

Any plans for Allods?

#1 Post by UnRegistered » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Is there any plan to MM work with Allods ? all know thath ROM will not go on for a long, alot of old geared ppl quiting or moving to other games include Allods (half of my guild 30+ ppl). So is there any plan to suppor this game with MicroMacro?
Reguards!

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Any plans for Allods?

#2 Post by Administrator » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Maybe. I've played the closed beta and don't think it would work too well for grinding. Most of the game is spent walking places rather than killing. Maybe things are different at higher levels.

UnRegistered

#3 Post by UnRegistered » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:02 pm

From 25+ grinding is a muss if you dont like to wait till next day to fatigue reset...
Would be nice even some basic grinding bot ;/
Pis!

unicron

#4 Post by unicron » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:14 pm

The game is pretty stripped right now for api functions. You can't even create a macro right now.

+support on this though. Would love to have one.

mailstorm

#5 Post by mailstorm » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi there i want to ask same question is micromacro supported whith allods ?

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:29 pm

I started trying to do a bot for Allods but gave up. It was too well protected.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:45 pm

It's been awhile but I think I couldn't attach Cheat Engine to it to do searches for static addresses and pointers. No addresses, no bot. Theoretically, you could create a limited functionality bot that blindly presses buttons but I can't see the point.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

lolita

#8 Post by lolita » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:17 am

LoL who is this "Perez Turner", is he advertising "hanging scales" or what :P, just look at his posts
Life is a journey, not destination :D

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:11 am

Well me suspected he might be a spammer. I guess that confirms it.