Middle mouse button click?

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
Sgraffite

Middle mouse button click?

#1 Post by Sgraffite » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:08 pm

I was wondering how I would go about sending a middle mouse button click event? The reason I want to do this is it is an easy way to do a 180 degree turn, and thus may aid in getting unstuck.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Middle mouse button click?

#2 Post by Administrator » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:06 pm

I've added three functions for dealing with the mouse/wheel clicks. Those are mouseMClick(), mouseMHold(), and mouseMRelease(). These act exactly like their left/right counterparts. If you have a wheel mouse, you can also take advantage of the mouseWheelMove(int) function, which accepts a single integer. A positive value will scroll "up", and a negative will scroll "down". Just for reference, a value of 100 will scroll up rougly 1 'tick', so you probably won't notice anything if you use a small value such as 10.

You will need to redownload MicroMacro from the download page to take advantage of these functions.

Sgraffite

Re: Middle mouse button click?

#3 Post by Sgraffite » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Thanks! That was super fast response :)