League of Legends

Whatever you want here. Just make sure it's off topic. Which...I guess if the topic is being off topic, then it means you should be on topic. Understand?
Administrator
Site Admin

League of Legends

#1 Post by Administrator » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:21 pm

I've been playing this game for awhile, and find it incredibly addicting. They now have a referral system set up, so I figured I would try and recruit a few of you to play.

If you're familiar wit DotA, it's pretty much the same idea. Most people are in agreement that it has better gameplay, too. Basically, it's a 5 on 5 battle (with 3 on 3 coming up) to destroy the enemy base with over 40 different champions (and new champions constantly being added). They have also added a summoner system that allows you to increase the power of your champion in various ways (runes, masteries, summoner skills), which wasn't present in DotA.

screenshot

Post here if you're interested in starting out. I can probably teach you a thing or two.

3cmSailorfuku

Re: League of Legends

#2 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:13 am

I'll register for you and grind to summoner 10 once the maintance is over.

Not like I got anything better to do anyway.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: League of Legends

#3 Post by Administrator » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Ok, cool. Don't be too surprised if you get addicted. Unfortunately, this week sucks as far as free champions go. Lots of annoying champs in every lineup (Blitz, Malphite, Rammus). If you need help, or just want some advice, let me know.