FireFox goes for Guiness world record

Whatever you want here. Just make sure it's off topic. Which...I guess if the topic is being off topic, then it means you should be on topic. Understand?
Administrator
Site Admin

FireFox goes for Guiness world record

#1 Post by Administrator » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:39 am

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord

If you're a FireFox user already, go ahead and pledge. If you haven't tried FireFox yet, then pledge and give it a try when the day comes.

FireFox 3 will be, by far, a huge improvement upon FireFox 2. It provides superior security, speed, and, now, low memory usage over Internet Explorer. After installing FireFox 3 (beta) and Ad-Blocker plus, I have not received a single advertisement. It also blocks any sort of malicious script that could potentially put you at risk against viruses and hackers. And best of all, it's free.

3cmSailorfuku

Re: FireFox goes for Guiness world record

#2 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:58 am

Ooh, that's the same they said about Firefox 2. I hope they will atleast keep their promises for Firefox 3.
Infact, Firefox has alot of secruity and memory issues (Oh hi I can change your passwords with html etc), so I hope
they will finally fix everything on the new release. The only reason Im using Firefox is because of the developer tools that you can use onthefly.
I would go for Opera if it had the same plugin system.

Firefox is somewhat like Mass Effect, eventhough it's a shitty game that seems to have a generic gameplay and some random story its still awesome for everyone for no particular reason.